Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Growing Questions > TIPS, TRICKS, WEIRD HABITS or ANYTHING USEFUL!

Thread Title Search
Click to Visit Barney's Farm
TIPS, TRICKS, WEIRD HABITS or ANYTHING USEFUL! Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-17-2015, 10:29 PM #31
Bwanabud

Bwanabud is a name known to allBwanabud is a name known to allBwanabud is a name known to allBwanabud is a name known to allBwanabud is a name known to allBwanabud is a name known to allBwanabud is a name known to allBwanabud is a name known to allBwanabud is a name known to allBwanabud is a name known to allBwanabud is a name known to all
Dialing the room in, is everything...we are Mother Nature at that point.
Bwanabud is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-17-2015, 11:17 PM #32
Phases

Phases is a jewel in the roughPhases is a jewel in the roughPhases is a jewel in the roughPhases is a jewel in the roughPhases is a jewel in the roughPhases is a jewel in the roughPhases is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by trichrider View Post
to simulate solar, i have in my flower room two lamps. a 400 and a 1K.
the 400 is set to come on an hour before the 1K and set to go off one hour after the 1K.
the 400 set at 11 hours on 13 off, 1K set 9 hours on 15 off. both lights on for 9 hours.

this is my simulation of daybreak and sunset and full light.
That's interesting, have you noticed do any improvements in yeild or quality using this method?
Phases is offline Quote

Old 12-17-2015, 11:22 PM #33
Snook

Snook has a brilliant futureSnook has a brilliant futureSnook has a brilliant futureSnook has a brilliant futureSnook has a brilliant futureSnook has a brilliant futureSnook has a brilliant futureSnook has a brilliant futureSnook has a brilliant futureSnook has a brilliant futureSnook has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by sdd420 View Post
When starting seeds and clones , if you don't have a dome use two Tupperware containers and leave a vent space by turning catercorner works great let's light in and keeps it humid . I mean putting one on bottom and the other upside down on the top
Keep exhaust at 4x maybe 5x a minute for clones/babies (low!), domes for only first 2-4 days til germ/poppage.

Search: PPK - PassivePlantKiller https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?threadid=292102

WHAT IS THIS? : https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....65#post7832665
Snook is offline Quote

Old 12-18-2015, 03:33 AM #34
soserthc1

soserthc1 is just really nicesoserthc1 is just really nicesoserthc1 is just really nicesoserthc1 is just really nicesoserthc1 is just really nicesoserthc1 is just really nicesoserthc1 is just really nicesoserthc1 is just really nicesoserthc1 is just really nice
@phases gnatrol worked perfectly for me been FG free since using it. 5.5 grams per gal for heavy infestation the first watering/feeding. Then like 2.3 grams next two feedings/weeks put yellow traps down for the adults. In 2/3 weeks FG fee ....

Suppose I'll make that my tip also .
Add one 325 mg aspirin per gallon of h20 in veg
Og biowar is good shit

#aliencush
#caseyscush #squarehead 12/07/14
soserthc1 is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-18-2015, 06:14 AM #35
budsnblunts

budsnblunts is a splendid one to beholdbudsnblunts is a splendid one to beholdbudsnblunts is a splendid one to beholdbudsnblunts is a splendid one to beholdbudsnblunts is a splendid one to beholdbudsnblunts is a splendid one to beholdbudsnblunts is a splendid one to beholdbudsnblunts is a splendid one to beholdbudsnblunts is a splendid one to beholdbudsnblunts is a splendid one to beholdbudsnblunts is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bwanabud View Post
Dialing the room in, is everything...we are Mother Nature at that point.
Know a little about the strain and genetics as well, for indoors at least. Growing something that produces shit can be just as bad as growing nothing at all. KNOW YOUR SHIT.
budsnblunts is offline Quote

Old 12-18-2015, 11:01 AM #36
Phases

Phases is a jewel in the roughPhases is a jewel in the roughPhases is a jewel in the roughPhases is a jewel in the roughPhases is a jewel in the roughPhases is a jewel in the roughPhases is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by soserthc1 View Post
@phases gnatrol worked perfectly for me been FG free since using it. 5.5 grams per gal for heavy infestation the first watering/feeding. Then like 2.3 grams next two feedings/weeks put yellow traps down for the adults. In 2/3 weeks FG fee ....

Suppose I'll make that my tip also .
Add one 325 mg aspirin per gallon of h20 in veg
Og biowar is good shit
Yeah I hear the og biowar is good shit - going to have to check it out and see if my local hydro store has any on hand.

Also have to get some new yellow sticky strips and check out gnatrol -
Phases is offline Quote

Old 12-18-2015, 05:00 PM #37
soserthc1

soserthc1 is just really nicesoserthc1 is just really nicesoserthc1 is just really nicesoserthc1 is just really nicesoserthc1 is just really nicesoserthc1 is just really nicesoserthc1 is just really nicesoserthc1 is just really nicesoserthc1 is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phases View Post
Yeah I hear the og biowar is good shit - going to have to check it out and see if my local hydro store has any on hand.

Also have to get some new yellow sticky strips and check out gnatrol -
Www.ogbiowar.com discount code farmer
Another little tid bit if you buy all 3 you get free shipping so the nute pack which gets used way less than root and foliar just order a small nute and its basicaly free on the shipping saved ( yea fuck the periods, a English major I'm not)
Thinking cap should sign me up as a rep

The foliar pack is your bug destroyer but like everything else it needs to be used in rotation

#aliencush
#caseyscush #squarehead 12/07/14
soserthc1 is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-18-2015, 06:02 PM #38
trichrider
THEORETICAL

trichrider has a reputation beyond reputetrichrider has a reputation beyond reputetrichrider has a reputation beyond reputetrichrider has a reputation beyond reputetrichrider has a reputation beyond reputetrichrider has a reputation beyond reputetrichrider has a reputation beyond reputetrichrider has a reputation beyond reputetrichrider has a reputation beyond reputetrichrider has a reputation beyond reputetrichrider has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phases View Post
That's interesting, have you noticed do any improvements in yeild or quality using this method?
not yet. just finished building room.
it was more about disguising lamp timing signature than imitating outdoors, but the imitation part sounded more interesting...

Old 12-18-2015, 11:21 PM #39
Phases

Quote:
Originally Posted by trichrider View Post
not yet. just finished building room.
it was more about disguising lamp timing signature than imitating outdoors, but the imitation part sounded more interesting...

That's actually a really good idea! Make it so not all the lights are flipping at same time, where I am at they have like different rates for different times of the day, so by running lights from say 6-6, most of the power is used during the cheaper time of day(night in this case) - also in the winter I reverse my exhaust so that I am pulling air through carbon filter through 3 vented lights and then into my bedroom, keeps me warm at night and saves on heat..

Only down side is it is getting a little humid, gotta get a better dehumidifier I think.
Phases is offline Quote

Old 12-18-2015, 11:25 PM #40
Bwanabud

Bwanabud is a name known to allBwanabud is a name known to allBwanabud is a name known to allBwanabud is a name known to allBwanabud is a name known to allBwanabud is a name known to allBwanabud is a name known to allBwanabud is a name known to allBwanabud is a name known to allBwanabud is a name known to allBwanabud is a name known to all
Do you guys concern yourselves with the tracking of power consumption ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ez Rider View Post
I bid you a fond F**K OFF! I am done with you.
Bwanabud is offline Quote