Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Medicinal Cannabis Forum > LG Resource. links to Cannabis/Cannabinoid/Endocannabinoid research papers

Thread Title Search
Click for RX Green Solutions
LG Resource. links to Cannabis/Cannabinoid/Endocannabinoid research papers Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-19-2015, 12:12 AM #11
dannykarey

dannykarey is just really nicedannykarey is just really nicedannykarey is just really nicedannykarey is just really nicedannykarey is just really nicedannykarey is just really nicedannykarey is just really nicedannykarey is just really nicedannykarey is just really nicedannykarey is just really nicedannykarey is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyfespan View Post

Yes......NCBI is awesome but alot are links to just abstracts and I'm not cool with paying a fee to see the whole paper/text. I've used that link you posted to compile some of the papers I've mentioned but again it would be cool to have a spot that had;

A) Links to FREE, full/entire papers/documents not just the abstract.

B) Links to actual scientific research studies that can be used as a source when writing academically or when meeting with ones physician?

C) Links that actually work.

The problem with the Storm crow list, much like the NCBI data base and ones like it......Alot of them are just news reports, abstracts or quit a few of the links just don't work at all.

I find it frustrating.

Cheers,

Danny

Last edited by dannykarey; 11-20-2015 at 03:05 AM..
dannykarey is offline Quote

Old 11-19-2015, 05:51 PM #12
trichrider
THEORETICAL

trichrider has a brilliant futuretrichrider has a brilliant futuretrichrider has a brilliant futuretrichrider has a brilliant futuretrichrider has a brilliant futuretrichrider has a brilliant futuretrichrider has a brilliant futuretrichrider has a brilliant futuretrichrider has a brilliant futuretrichrider has a brilliant futuretrichrider has a brilliant future
Danny, the links i've saved are for public use, including mine. they don't belong to me, but i saved them to one place for memory fails at times...

use or abuse them. there is a LOT of good info, yet some are abstracts. take the good with the bad.

peace out

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-21-2015, 06:58 PM #13
dannykarey

dannykarey is just really nicedannykarey is just really nicedannykarey is just really nicedannykarey is just really nicedannykarey is just really nicedannykarey is just really nicedannykarey is just really nicedannykarey is just really nicedannykarey is just really nicedannykarey is just really nicedannykarey is just really nice
Biology of Marijuana Text book Free PDF
https://www.calgarycmmc.com/E-books/B...20Behavior.pdf

Cannabinoids: Handbook of Experimental Phramacology text book Free PDF.
https://www.calgarycmmc.com/E-books/C...armacology.pdf

Danny
dannykarey is offline Quote