Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Security & Legal Issues > Mail Person and Neighbor ratted - no police visit after 2 years

Thread Title Search
Click to buy cannabis seeds at Ace Seeds
Mail Person and Neighbor ratted - no police visit after 2 years Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-24-2015, 08:14 AM #31
stasis
Registered Non-Conformist

stasis has much to be proud ofstasis has much to be proud ofstasis has much to be proud ofstasis has much to be proud ofstasis has much to be proud ofstasis has much to be proud ofstasis has much to be proud ofstasis has much to be proud ofstasis has much to be proud ofstasis has much to be proud ofstasis has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by dddaver View Post
I'll be honest I haven't read every word. Maybe I just missed it. Apparently some people must like to type and can be kinda long winded. Too much reading makes my eyes go blurry. But, how did you KNOW the mail person or neighbor ratted?
Nice underhanded insult. Reading makes one a more well rounded personality, I recommend it. Do you know ICMAG has a reputation for people having massive attitude..? Sometimes that seems accurate.

I write for a living. But thanks for the constructive criticism.

I know cause the LL told me after I left. THe neighbor had told everyone *including the cops* that when I was going to the gym at 830a that I was going to make drug deals. The fatass Illinois Guy had notes on paper., about Me. ANd stopped saying hello at some point, for some unknown reason. The Mailperson and Him were good friends from way back, and one day, inexplicably, the mail person stopped saying hello to Me, and I knew something was up.

EVERYTHING I said was verified after I left by simple discussion with the landlady. She brought it up, not me. So, if you folks wanna come on here and slam me go ahead, It's only the internet. I don't care. Says more about you than Me.

2005-2007 Mendocino "Wild Wknd @ the Woodlands" judging - 6 ribbons in 3 years - 2) 1st Place - 2) second place and 2) 3rd place.

Last edited by stasis; 09-24-2015 at 08:26 AM..
stasis is online now Quote

Old 09-24-2015, 08:20 AM #32
stasis

stasis has much to be proud ofstasis has much to be proud ofstasis has much to be proud ofstasis has much to be proud ofstasis has much to be proud ofstasis has much to be proud ofstasis has much to be proud ofstasis has much to be proud ofstasis has much to be proud ofstasis has much to be proud ofstasis has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by TomJoad View Post
"A woman around throws people off the scent somehow."

������ True story!
And can also be a catayst for a visit by the authorities, when she sits in your driveway at midnight, screaming bloody murder, cause She's <Moody. ALl the nabes lights come on, and someone will prob call the cops. I had a 2 year GF do that. One who made her living trimming buds for the prominent growers in Mendo. And who;s last 5 BFs were growers. I was the 5th. SHe obviously knew better. I told her to get the hell out of here, we'll talk tomorrow.

Mendo chix are wayyyyyy outta control, they rule everything, comply with the whole Female Mendo Cabal, or You will find yourself in Men DOn't See None. Attitude is a weapon in pot land. Sex a commodity.

Old 09-24-2015, 08:23 AM #33
stasis

SOmetimes I wonder if I need to simply live as a complete hermit. But, it's not healthy to do so.

Old 09-24-2015, 09:53 AM #34
Skeeterass

Skeeterass is on a distinguished road
A good woman can be an asset stasis.. But the more ppl who know, the less safe you are. Mine used to love getting drunk and calling the cops. She even called them on her own mother once. Ppl can be like ticking bombs.. You never know when they could go off. And if they do.. U get busted.
Skeeterass is offline Quote

Old 09-24-2015, 07:00 PM #35
Ziggaro

My wife doesn't drink doesn't smoke. If anyone came looking and ran into her I think they'd look somewhere else.
Me on the other hand... I gotta cut my damn hair.
But this is my wife, I don't bring my girlfriends around

Old 09-24-2015, 07:14 PM #36
stasis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziggaro View Post
My wife doesn't drink doesn't smoke. If anyone came looking and ran into her I think they'd look somewhere else.
Me on the other hand... I gotta cut my damn hair.
But this is my wife, I don't bring my girlfriends around
Humour, quite welcome...! hahahahaha Well said.

I've tried the GF thing. Even though., as I said, the one's history of BF's were ALL growers, yet one day, She told Me that She didn;t want Me to grow.. Quiet, you....!

There were a few established couples who were well equipped to do this 'thing' even if one had a job elsewhere. Or not. Like 30% max. But most Fembots are dangerous....! At some point. Too bad, p*ssy is pretty awesome, haha. In urban life, before growing, BTing in 3 different excellent Clubs over 6 years, I got so much to last 2 lifetimes, of all 'flavours.' Nice too. As well as months of (cheap) 'adventurous' travels when I worked in the Travel Industry. So, I;m good. Although, more is welcome.

As a surfer, occasionally (not enuf..!) when I was in Mendo COastal, a woman would be watching me frolic in the waves. When I get out, and walking to my car, or watching me change out of my wettie (this more in the bay area decades ago) I have been approached, talked up, and even propositioned. I am well willing and able to utilize me Dang, but NEVER went further with any of them, cause - well - it was a small-town area - and they were just not the sort I'd want to know where I live (ex-BF;s, who knows what hazards they bring - X-factors are NEVER acceptable, if able to be avoided - Stasis rule #1).

Last edited by stasis; 09-24-2015 at 07:29 PM..

Old 09-24-2015, 07:38 PM #37
FunkBomb
Power Armor rules

FunkBomb is a glorious beacon of lightFunkBomb is a glorious beacon of lightFunkBomb is a glorious beacon of lightFunkBomb is a glorious beacon of lightFunkBomb is a glorious beacon of lightFunkBomb is a glorious beacon of lightFunkBomb is a glorious beacon of lightFunkBomb is a glorious beacon of lightFunkBomb is a glorious beacon of lightFunkBomb is a glorious beacon of lightFunkBomb is a glorious beacon of light
I've read this whole thread and there are some good suggestions for you. One I will make is to increase your situational awareness of the area. Riding a bike or going for a jog regularly in the neighborhood wouldn't hurt. You will be more visible as will others you see. A smile and a wave can help out a lot especially if you are new to the area. Xenophobia is very real and is instinctual for all species. Remember what Jim Morrison said, "People are strange, when you're a stranger."

Risk management is a big one too. Odor control is probably the biggest as well as keeping up the property, no loud parties, etc.

Best of luck to you,

Funk

Bertrand Russell
FunkBomb is offline Quote

Old 09-24-2015, 08:24 PM #38
Ph-patrol

Ph-patrol is a survivorPh-patrol is a survivorPh-patrol is a survivorPh-patrol is a survivorPh-patrol is a survivorPh-patrol is a survivorPh-patrol is a survivorPh-patrol is a survivorPh-patrol is a survivorPh-patrol is a survivorPh-patrol is a survivor
Plane Jane to grow mary Jane

Any kind of flash causes problems.
No tattoos showing.
Stickers on your truck.
Customized rims or truck.
No earnings.
Baseball caps sideways.
You mentioned property pride that's smart.
A cute friendly intelligent girlfriend is a must.

There were 2 characters in braking Bad. One you should emulate and the other....

You sound like a smart guy Sasis

Old 09-25-2015, 12:18 AM #39
noyd666
OUTLAWS GREEN ROOMS.

noyd666 is a survivornoyd666 is a survivornoyd666 is a survivornoyd666 is a survivornoyd666 is a survivornoyd666 is a survivornoyd666 is a survivornoyd666 is a survivornoyd666 is a survivornoyd666 is a survivornoyd666 is a survivor
just smile and give sweet speeches like Obama.
noyd666 is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-25-2015, 02:11 AM #40
igrowone

igrowone has much to be proud ofigrowone has much to be proud ofigrowone has much to be proud ofigrowone has much to be proud ofigrowone has much to be proud ofigrowone has much to be proud ofigrowone has much to be proud ofigrowone has much to be proud ofigrowone has much to be proud ofigrowone has much to be proud ofigrowone has much to be proud of
it is a bitch coming up with the believable fake answer for what you do for a living
many people are suspicious by nature
haven't used this, may or may not be a good idea, let the forum decide
you're a small dealer/refiner of precious metal scrap, gold, silver, or whatever
you don't refine where you live, so your trips out are part of your business
you're justifibly paranoid, don't know who mught be watching to rip you off
now is this safer than being known as a grower? maybe, but then again maybe not