Update 8/17 - Day 28
Well I thought I had, posted an update last week but appears I forgot to submit that entry.
Well with the previous update I had technical issues with a fan going out that had caused me to lose one of the Purple Gummers. Over the past 2 weeks some more issues have arose.
Still sitting with 4x Purple Gummers, so luckily I haven't lost anymore. I have had some serious PH issues with the water I have been using. Bad timing on my part and being very busy I was not able to fix this issue before damage was done.
The PH of the water I was using was measuring in at over a PH of 8, this had caused some issues with some of my plants in flowering. The hardest hit were my seedlings though, one positive out of this is that the Purple Gummers proved to be more resilient than the other seedlings I have running. All though they have suffered plenty they look much better than the other seedlings.
The PH has been fixed with water and started giving them Fox Farm Kangaroots root drench and Microbe brew with their waterings to help heal and restore their roots. They have responded to this well and are much happier now receiving water with the proper PH. Their growth had been stunted and nearly stopped for a week, but has since picked up. Appears all 4 are on the road to recovery now, have just been slowed down a bit.
Looks like over-watering but thats not the case these 2 pictures were about 5 days apart. You can really see how much their growth had been stunted.
I had also given them a top layer of sand, have had a lot of rain and humid weather lately the just seems to keep bringing pest in the house. I decided to put sand down to protect them from any pest that want to give them a hard time. I figured these poor babies have been through enough as is and didn't anymore issues being added to the list.
Hoping by next week they will be fully recovered and back on track. More updates coming next week.