Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Marijuana Strains and Breeding > Original Glue > Original Glue #4

Thread Title Search
Thread Closed
Original Glue #4 Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-18-2014, 12:09 AM #3131
Grizz

Grizz is a survivorGrizz is a survivorGrizz is a survivorGrizz is a survivorGrizz is a survivorGrizz is a survivorGrizz is a survivorGrizz is a survivorGrizz is a survivorGrizz is a survivorGrizz is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by 420247 View Post
That would be nice, and maybe some dry sift macro shots.

If ya'all love it so much spend some time with it! And show us what you find/learn about it!!!!

I LOVE hash made without solvents

View Image

View Image

View Image
there has been many pic's of oil, hash and kief posted, you should read or scim thru the pages, that comment about if ya'all love it spend some time with it is bogus, so many pic's but you haven't even looked for them.

Sub I really don't know what your talking about ( the bubble ? why do you even bother posting if you think it isent good? there is no bubble, if you read my post earlier you would understand, what are you getting at ? ) you have turned harmless post by members into supposed insults towards you and they weren't even meant that way.

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-18-2014, 12:26 AM #3132
Plant Whisperer

420247 is a glorious beacon of light420247 is a glorious beacon of light420247 is a glorious beacon of light420247 is a glorious beacon of light420247 is a glorious beacon of light420247 is a glorious beacon of light420247 is a glorious beacon of light420247 is a glorious beacon of light420247 is a glorious beacon of light420247 is a glorious beacon of light420247 is a glorious beacon of light
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizz View Post
there has been many pic's of oil, hash and kief posted, you should read or scim thru the pages, that comment about if ya'all love it spend some time with it is bogus, so many pic's but you haven't even looked for them.
You are correct

I have nothing to gain from a thread like this

https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=30914&pict  ureid=705333

Old 04-18-2014, 12:29 AM #3133
Ichabod Crane

Ichabod Crane is a survivorIchabod Crane is a survivorIchabod Crane is a survivorIchabod Crane is a survivorIchabod Crane is a survivorIchabod Crane is a survivorIchabod Crane is a survivorIchabod Crane is a survivorIchabod Crane is a survivorIchabod Crane is a survivorIchabod Crane is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Purple Frostbyte View Post
Hope that helps.
Helps a lot thanks. Makes the thread worth reading with posts like yours.

Vertical Scrogg
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=242646

From start of cloning to harvest 13 week scrog
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=314837

Old 04-18-2014, 12:37 AM #3134
Medium Pimpin'
Ask Beavis, I Get Nothing Butt Head

Medium Pimpin' has a brilliant futureMedium Pimpin' has a brilliant futureMedium Pimpin' has a brilliant futureMedium Pimpin' has a brilliant futureMedium Pimpin' has a brilliant futureMedium Pimpin' has a brilliant futureMedium Pimpin' has a brilliant futureMedium Pimpin' has a brilliant futureMedium Pimpin' has a brilliant futureMedium Pimpin' has a brilliant futureMedium Pimpin' has a brilliant future
I love my glue cut, I've had it since it first leaked out. Never heard of it when it was offered but was told I NEEDED it, boy was he right.
I feel honored to have her, but the karma with this cut is getting shitty. So much bickering, it's getting old.
It's a shame that it's going the way of the OGK and GSC, nonstop fighting.
I come in here looking for pics and all I find is dick measuring.
If it wasn't so good, I'd cull it to avoid the bad karma.
BUt hellllll no! I'd be nuts to do that.

And i'm gonna tell you something, this pimpin' that I got in my blood, it came from a family tree.
My granddaddy was a pimp. My great-great-great-granddaddy was a pimp.
I'm talking 'bout pimpin' since been pimpin' since been pimpin'!

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-18-2014, 12:48 AM #3135
Greyskull
Twice as clear as heaven and twice as loud as reason

Greyskull has a brilliant futureGreyskull has a brilliant futureGreyskull has a brilliant futureGreyskull has a brilliant futureGreyskull has a brilliant futureGreyskull has a brilliant futureGreyskull has a brilliant futureGreyskull has a brilliant futureGreyskull has a brilliant futureGreyskull has a brilliant futureGreyskull has a brilliant future
Before you read please play the video/song below to accompany your reading experience
thanks

I've said it before ill say it again, because i feel i am right in my assessment... the glue is more about the sharing a quality plant with other growers via love than it is about the buds itself being undoubtedly the best in the world (which is a subjective and personal observation)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizz View Post
people have horded and hyped cuts here ever since I joined, all they hype about chem 4 and d and if you weren't accepted as a family member you had no chance of getting a cut,pretty much the same with cookies, I dident want it to be that way with the gg4. I wanted every grower to have a chance to get it and enjoy it.
thank goodness you have done what you have done joesy
by getting better plants into peoples hands the level of the bar indicating status quo will be elevated another notch or two.

But man, what a mess!
I know the old saying "if you don't have anything nice to say don't say it at all" but saying its "pretty good" shouldn't have to cause so much strife. Because thats not saying anything bad. Its maybe not the expected choirs of angels singing praises, but its not a spear in the side of the crucified, either. Its just an observation.

I didn't know "pretty good" meant hellfire and brimstone for the "non believers". hahahaha

I try not to look a gift horse in the mouth... though I guess thats what we do when we critique shit eh hahaha. Is that yellow tooth? Nooooooo!!!!!!!

so.... lets wrap this up in a positive light here if we can....
since this is supposed to be an educational thread in the first place

Whats so good about the Original Glue#4 the plant?
Well...

1. its got a pretty traceable lineage (for all the magic the gathering and d&d nerds that must have this data to respect a plant) of quality pot. Sorry its not chock full with landrace genes... blame joesy

2. it grows at a descent "commercial" clip i.e. it can be easily rooted... vegetive growth is quick... and it can be harvested at 9 wks (for commercial purposes for all you 10-11-12wk folks who say thats not long enough)... good node spacing so theres plenty of airflow between the bud sights... yields pretty good (uh oh... pretty good... theres that phrase.... oh shit!)... not very leafy so trimming isn't a chore... will look nice in the garden... not that difficult to tend.

3. for those who make bags disappear - the light lime color and trich coverage will allow you to talk less and count money more. the fact that it has won a cup means theres built in marketing in case you have to talk during the time of the transaction

4. its a cut "for everyone". Similar to Crazy Composer's FFA (which is a pretty good plant too, btw). The way it has been shared and spread, its like the poster child for cannabis grower unity thru-ought the world.

5. this thread - it rules! different perspectives and opinions clashing and crashing is hella chaotic, but there is much beauty in the dissonance. for as wide as the blade swings one way, it will need to swing back the other way for the cycle to be complete

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
I AGREE

I know the pieces fit I know the pieces I know the pieces fit I know the pieces fit

Last edited by Greyskull; 04-18-2014 at 12:53 AM.. Reason: edit: see first line

10 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-18-2014, 01:02 AM #3136
SPG*

Yea likein the smell the gg4 gives off when rubbing the stem between finger & thumb
For me... A direct indicator of what the smokes gonna be like!

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-18-2014, 01:13 AM #3137
sourpuss
Rainman

sourpuss has much to be proud ofsourpuss has much to be proud ofsourpuss has much to be proud ofsourpuss has much to be proud ofsourpuss has much to be proud ofsourpuss has much to be proud ofsourpuss has much to be proud ofsourpuss has much to be proud ofsourpuss has much to be proud ofsourpuss has much to be proud ofsourpuss has much to be proud of
Yeah def looks amazing!

Whats all the bickering about? Seems like the creator is handing out cuts and wants it that way... im the same way... id rather see more fire around then b the only one.

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-18-2014, 01:14 AM #3138
noyd666

Old 04-18-2014, 01:21 AM #3139
SPG*

^ Yea dudes gotta remember this "ICmag" ain't the world! Statistically only a very few have her!

Old 04-18-2014, 01:29 AM #3140
Hammerhead
Tired Farmer

Hammerhead has disabled reputation
Hammerhead has completed 5 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
I was a tool fan back in the day. Seen them a few times. Nice selection

#hammerheadgenetics

Thread Closed