Before you read please play the video/song below to accompany your reading experience
I've said it before ill say it again, because i feel i am right in my assessment... the glue is more about the sharing a quality plant with other growers via love than it is about the buds itself being undoubtedly the best in the world (which is a subjective and personal observation)
Originally Posted by Grizz
people have horded and hyped cuts here ever since I joined, all they hype about chem 4 and d and if you weren't accepted as a family member you had no chance of getting a cut,pretty much the same with cookies, I dident want it to be that way with the gg4. I wanted every grower to have a chance to get it and enjoy it.
thank goodness you have done what you have done joesy
by getting better plants into peoples hands the level of the bar indicating status quo will be elevated another notch or two.
But man, what a mess!
I know the old saying "if you don't have anything nice to say don't say it at all" but saying its "pretty good" shouldn't have to cause so much strife. Because thats not saying anything bad. Its maybe not the expected choirs of angels singing praises, but its not a spear in the side of the crucified, either. Its just an observation.
I didn't know "pretty good" meant hellfire and brimstone for the "non believers". hahahaha
I try not to look a gift horse in the mouth... though I guess thats what we do when we critique shit eh hahaha. Is that yellow tooth? Nooooooo!!!!!!!
so.... lets wrap this up in a positive light here if we can....
since this is supposed to be an educational thread in the first place
Whats so good about the Original Glue#4 the plant?
1. its got a pretty traceable lineage (for all the magic the gathering and d&d nerds that must have this data to respect a plant) of quality pot. Sorry its not chock full with landrace genes... blame joesy
2. it grows at a descent "commercial" clip i.e. it can be easily rooted... vegetive growth is quick... and it can be harvested at 9 wks (for commercial purposes for all you 10-11-12wk folks who say thats not long enough)... good node spacing so theres plenty of airflow between the bud sights... yields pretty good (uh oh... pretty good... theres that phrase.... oh shit!)... not very leafy so trimming isn't a chore... will look nice in the garden... not that difficult to tend.
3. for those who make bags disappear - the light lime color and trich coverage will allow you to talk less and count money more. the fact that it has won a cup means theres built in marketing in case you have to talk during the time of the transaction
4. its a cut "for everyone". Similar to Crazy Composer's FFA (which is a pretty good plant too, btw). The way it has been shared and spread, its like the poster child for cannabis grower unity thru-ought the world.
5. this thread - it rules! different perspectives and opinions clashing and crashing is hella chaotic, but there is much beauty in the dissonance. for as wide as the blade swings one way, it will need to swing back the other way for the cycle to be complete
|IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.|
| I AGREE|
I know the pieces fit I know the pieces I know the pieces fit I know the pieces fit