Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seedbay > Seedbay Test Grows > Grape Plague testers - Red Eyed Genetics

Thread Title Search
Grape Plague testers - Red Eyed Genetics Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-06-2013, 02:09 PM #1
Cabinet Ninja

Cabinet Ninja is just really niceCabinet Ninja is just really niceCabinet Ninja is just really niceCabinet Ninja is just really niceCabinet Ninja is just really niceCabinet Ninja is just really niceCabinet Ninja is just really niceCabinet Ninja is just really niceCabinet Ninja is just really niceCabinet Ninja is just really niceCabinet Ninja is just really nice
Grape Plague testers - Red Eyed Genetics

What's up everyone.

Postman just dropped these off, so what better way to celebrate than to drop them in some water

These are Demo's Purple x White Lotus by our good friend RedEyedNReady!

I'll be doing my usual with these, growing them untrained/untopped to show what these plants look like. I'll make the usual F2s for preservation purposes and possibly a few crosses as well!

Check out the link in my sig for my previous test grow for Red - Victoria Clipper.
Cabinet Ninja is offline Quote

Old 09-06-2013, 06:24 PM #2
botrytiscinerea

botrytiscinerea will become famous soon enoughbotrytiscinerea will become famous soon enough
Looking good, nice packaging!.. makes me eager to check my mailbox today I haven't been rocking in my chair peeking at my box everyday like all of the other testers but NOW I'm excited! Did you get any message from Clarence before you got em? I'll be beside you testing out the Afghan Bullrider cross.. have a very successful grow
botrytiscinerea is offline Quote

Old 09-06-2013, 07:49 PM #3
im me

tunned in smoked out. i really like the new packaging. good luck cabinet ninja.

Old 09-10-2013, 03:38 PM #4
Cabinet Ninja

Cabinet Ninja is just really niceCabinet Ninja is just really niceCabinet Ninja is just really niceCabinet Ninja is just really niceCabinet Ninja is just really niceCabinet Ninja is just really niceCabinet Ninja is just really niceCabinet Ninja is just really niceCabinet Ninja is just really niceCabinet Ninja is just really niceCabinet Ninja is just really nice
Got 9/11 seedlings up above coco. The other 2 have cracked so should have a full house going forward.

Most of the seedlings already have a really purple hue!

Old 09-11-2013, 04:26 AM #5
LyryC
Omnis Vita est Aequus

LyryC has a brilliant futureLyryC has a brilliant futureLyryC has a brilliant futureLyryC has a brilliant futureLyryC has a brilliant futureLyryC has a brilliant futureLyryC has a brilliant futureLyryC has a brilliant futureLyryC has a brilliant futureLyryC has a brilliant futureLyryC has a brilliant future
LyryC has completed 6 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
!!!
Theres way too much incredible and awesome knowledge on ICMag, for anyone person to have the time to keep up with just a fraction of what this entire industry is doing. Politically, economically, medicinally, socially, recreationally changing the world, and eye salute you all, everyone of you, for helping make the world a better place, one grow at a time. Sat Nam
LyryC is offline Quote

Old 09-13-2013, 12:05 AM #6
floralheart

floralheart is a name known to allfloralheart is a name known to allfloralheart is a name known to allfloralheart is a name known to allfloralheart is a name known to allfloralheart is a name known to allfloralheart is a name known to allfloralheart is a name known to allfloralheart is a name known to allfloralheart is a name known to allfloralheart is a name known to all
Interested in seeing these grow. Smoking some purple right now. Nice start.

Old 09-18-2013, 08:52 AM #7
Cabinet Ninja

Have only managed to put 7/9 of the Plagues into coco as I ran out :(

Should be getting it in the mail in a day or two at latest hopefully.

Old 09-21-2013, 10:11 AM #8
Cabinet Ninja

All the GPs are now in their final coco pots. All looking good, slight yellowing so I'll give them a full strength feed to see if that helps them out.

The 2 that were kept in jiffy pucks a bit too long look a little worse for wear but hopefully they'll grow out of that.

Will post pictures in the next day or two.

Old 09-24-2013, 01:20 PM #9
Mikenite69

Mikenite69 has much to be proud ofMikenite69 has much to be proud ofMikenite69 has much to be proud ofMikenite69 has much to be proud ofMikenite69 has much to be proud ofMikenite69 has much to be proud ofMikenite69 has much to be proud ofMikenite69 has much to be proud ofMikenite69 has much to be proud ofMikenite69 has much to be proud ofMikenite69 has much to be proud of
Nice I am tuning in also. I will be testing these out also so I'll be along for the ride gonna be nice to see all these crosses and how they turn out nice start by the way. Peace mike

FREE J.W Fuck snitches and Snitching!
Mikenite69 is offline Quote

Old 09-28-2013, 11:47 PM #10
Cabinet Ninja

Current shot of the 9 Grape Plagues. They're all roughly the same size even though the 2 far right were kept in jiffy pucks a week longer than the rest.

They've been a little hungry but a few full strength feeds will sort them out.