Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Security & Legal Issues > Alarming Whole-Neighborhood Raid in Santa Rosa, CA

Thread Title Search
Click to Visit Female Seeds for Fine Cannabis Genetics
Alarming Whole-Neighborhood Raid in Santa Rosa, CA Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-27-2012, 03:32 AM #1
Norkali

Norkali is a jewel in the roughNorkali is a jewel in the roughNorkali is a jewel in the roughNorkali is a jewel in the roughNorkali is a jewel in the roughNorkali is a jewel in the roughNorkali is a jewel in the roughNorkali is a jewel in the rough
Alarming Whole-Neighborhood Raid in Santa Rosa, CA

Link: Authorities target illegal pot grows in southwest Santa Rosa sweep

Quote:
Dozens of combat-clad police officers, deputies and federal agents swarmed a southwest Santa Rosa neighborhood Wednesday morning in the region's largest-ever operation against residential marijuana gardens.

A team of 150 law enforcement officers raided 32 homes on Moorland Avenue, Eddy Drive, Barbara Drive and Neville Way, immediately south of the Corby Auto Mall.
Following the initial raid, officers carrying search warrants went into yards and confiscated a large amount of marijuana plants. Residents, many of them handcuffed, sat in front yards and watched as the pot was piled in great heaps.
The raids began about 9 a.m. when FBI agents in full military gear ordered residents to leave their homes, then rushed into the residences, most of them modest multi-plex units. The neighborhood was punctuated by the sounds of exploding flash grenades at several homes.
The agents ushered adults and children outside, where many of the adults were handcuffed and watched over by officers with a variety of agencies. Participants included personnel from the Sonoma County Sheriff's Office, Probation Department and District Attorney's Office, Santa Rosa Police Department, California Highway Patrol and federal departments of Homeland Security and Immigration and Customs Enforcement.
Sheriff's Lt. Dennis O'Leary said the operation was planned after authorities discovered that suspected pot cultivation in the neighborhood had become rampant.
“We just looked into this neighborhood and, literally, probably every backyard but two or three have a (marijuana) grow,” O'Leary said. “Our goal is to go in there to rid the neighborhood of these, what we think are probably illegal grows.”
This was a mostly Hispanic neighborhood....'ghetto' by Santa Rosa standards, but not bad at all.

This makes me uneasy and I don't like the connotations....

Quote:
Originally Posted by randude101 View Post
The weed business needs a unique type.
Norkali is offline Quote

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-27-2012, 03:44 AM #2
dizzze

dizzze has a spectacular aura aboutdizzze has a spectacular aura aboutdizzze has a spectacular aura aboutdizzze has a spectacular aura about
O'Leary said. “Our goal is to go in there to rid the neighborhood of these, what we think are probably illegal grows.”

wtf
dizzze is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-27-2012, 03:46 AM #3
astartes

astartes is just really niceastartes is just really niceastartes is just really niceastartes is just really niceastartes is just really niceastartes is just really niceastartes is just really niceastartes is just really niceastartes is just really nice
“We just looked into this neighborhood and, literally, probably every backyard but two or three have a (marijuana) grow,” O'Leary said. “Our goal is to go in there to rid the neighborhood of these, what we think are probably illegal grows.”

Guilty until proven innocent. U--S--A! U--S--A! U--S--A!

a.

Congrats to Dutchgrown; ICMag 2K10 Breeder of the Year
astartes is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-27-2012, 03:50 AM #4
village green

village green is just really nicevillage green is just really nicevillage green is just really nicevillage green is just really nicevillage green is just really nicevillage green is just really nicevillage green is just really nicevillage green is just really nice
Well, there goes the neighborhood.
village green is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-27-2012, 04:43 AM #5
FirstTracks
natural medicator

FirstTracks is a name known to allFirstTracks is a name known to allFirstTracks is a name known to allFirstTracks is a name known to allFirstTracks is a name known to allFirstTracks is a name known to allFirstTracks is a name known to allFirstTracks is a name known to allFirstTracks is a name known to allFirstTracks is a name known to allFirstTracks is a name known to all

Old 09-27-2012, 04:46 AM #6
kmk420kali
Freedom Fighter

kmk420kali has a brilliant futurekmk420kali has a brilliant futurekmk420kali has a brilliant futurekmk420kali has a brilliant futurekmk420kali has a brilliant futurekmk420kali has a brilliant futurekmk420kali has a brilliant futurekmk420kali has a brilliant futurekmk420kali has a brilliant futurekmk420kali has a brilliant futurekmk420kali has a brilliant future
Another case of a hick-ass town is out of cash, so they start pandering to the DEA for Federal Funding!!

My GH at the pad-- https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....=1#post4996785
kmk420kali is offline Quote

0 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-27-2012, 04:47 AM #7
FunkBomb
Power Armor rules

FunkBomb is a glorious beacon of lightFunkBomb is a glorious beacon of lightFunkBomb is a glorious beacon of lightFunkBomb is a glorious beacon of lightFunkBomb is a glorious beacon of lightFunkBomb is a glorious beacon of lightFunkBomb is a glorious beacon of lightFunkBomb is a glorious beacon of lightFunkBomb is a glorious beacon of lightFunkBomb is a glorious beacon of lightFunkBomb is a glorious beacon of light
Big Brother is not happy with this neighborhood.

-Funk

Bertrand Russell
FunkBomb is offline Quote

Old 09-27-2012, 04:48 AM #8
megayields
Grower of Connoisseur herb's.

megayields has much to be proud ofmegayields has much to be proud ofmegayields has much to be proud ofmegayields has much to be proud ofmegayields has much to be proud ofmegayields has much to be proud ofmegayields has much to be proud ofmegayields has much to be proud ofmegayields has much to be proud ofmegayields has much to be proud ofmegayields has much to be proud of
Wow...that is truly scary..I am .....speechless....

Edit...although now the Grape Ape is kicking in...that chick in the camo carrying the AR-15 looks kinda Hawt.....

NextGen Agricultural Consulting & Iron City Seeds

I grow and am motivated by the pure genius of Heath Robinson!

The more people I meet the more I like my dog

megayields is offline Quote

Old 09-27-2012, 04:52 AM #9
BM-504

BM-504 is just really niceBM-504 is just really niceBM-504 is just really niceBM-504 is just really niceBM-504 is just really niceBM-504 is just really niceBM-504 is just really niceBM-504 is just really niceBM-504 is just really niceBM-504 is just really niceBM-504 is just really nice
I was just going to post that link and pic of the storm troopers.
What a waste of $$$$.
Click on the link and see the "huge" plants they got LMAO
Wish they rolled up the fucking tweakers like that in my neck of the woods.

Stay safe
BM

6 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-27-2012, 05:01 AM #10
stasis
Registered Non-Conformist

stasis has much to be proud ofstasis has much to be proud ofstasis has much to be proud ofstasis has much to be proud ofstasis has much to be proud ofstasis has much to be proud ofstasis has much to be proud ofstasis has much to be proud ofstasis has much to be proud ofstasis has much to be proud ofstasis has much to be proud of
They went Door-to-Door. All of a sudden I prefer Jehovah's Witnesses.

Stable: Relentless Seeds - White Cookies, White Pie, & Elmer's Glue - Dr. Krippling's Incredible Bulk (Green Spirit BX)

Present Pheno Searches: White Pie / GG4 / White Cookies open pollination beans - Moonshine Haze (RD)

2005-2007 Mendocino "Wild Wknd @ the Woodlands" judging - 6 ribbons in total w/2 1st Place.
stasis is offline Quote