Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Grow It! > Growers Forums > Nutrients and Fertilizers > growers secret?

Thread Title Search    
Click for Great Deals on Cannabis Genetics!
 growers secret? Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-08-2011, 04:57 AM   #16
BennyBlanco
Can It All Be So Simple!

BennyBlanco is a splendid one to beholdBennyBlanco is a splendid one to beholdBennyBlanco is a splendid one to beholdBennyBlanco is a splendid one to beholdBennyBlanco is a splendid one to beholdBennyBlanco is a splendid one to beholdBennyBlanco is a splendid one to behold
Grower’s Secret was founded in the Hawaiian Islands in 1998, with the name of Advanced Biological Research. The product was discovered by a biologist on the island of Maui, while producing edible mushrooms for the fresh market. A key observation, followed by an exhaustive search, combined with expert counsul, led the founders to an exciting discovery. The intricate symbiosis of a basidiomycete with healthy growing trees.

The result of this symbiosis is Grower's Secret and a new category in organic farming and agriculture called Plant Growth Energizers. Grower’s Secret Pro signals a plant’s internal systems to operate more efficiently, thereby getting more access and benefit from fertilizer and other soil nutrients.

It took 8 years to perfect our complex production process, and an additional 3 years of rigorous applied research on a variety of crops to get where we are today.

Grower’s Secret Pro has been shown to encourage plants to grow up to 30% larger, reduce growing cycles, extend shelf life, and reduce pathogens and pests. It can be universally added to any fertilizer and applied by soil drench
BennyBlanco jest offline   Quote

Old 12-08-2011, 04:59 AM   #17
BennyBlanco
Can It All Be So Simple!

BennyBlanco is a splendid one to beholdBennyBlanco is a splendid one to beholdBennyBlanco is a splendid one to beholdBennyBlanco is a splendid one to beholdBennyBlanco is a splendid one to beholdBennyBlanco is a splendid one to beholdBennyBlanco is a splendid one to behold
I want to try this shit but they wont ship to the state I'm in wtf
BennyBlanco jest offline   Quote

Old 05-10-2012, 04:21 PM   #18
greenwithenvy

greenwithenvy is just really nicegreenwithenvy is just really nicegreenwithenvy is just really nicegreenwithenvy is just really nice
I wanted to bump this because I want to get this in my store. Its full hydro line up is all OMRI listed. Any more info on this. I really want to see some grows with it. Thanks

Old 05-10-2012, 09:04 PM   #19
cyat

cyat has much to be proud ofcyat has much to be proud ofcyat has much to be proud ofcyat has much to be proud ofcyat has much to be proud ofcyat has much to be proud ofcyat has much to be proud ofcyat has much to be proud ofcyat has much to be proud ofcyat has much to be proud of
a lot of fuckin products
cyat jest offline   Quote

Old 06-22-2012, 04:55 AM   #20
greenwithenvy

greenwithenvy is just really nicegreenwithenvy is just really nicegreenwithenvy is just really nicegreenwithenvy is just really nice
We are an exclusive dealer now. The product will be here in a matter of a couple days. I can't wait to try it out.

Old 06-27-2012, 11:09 PM   #21
greenwithenvy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyat View Post
a lot of fuckin products
Theres only 10 products for the Hydro Method. I will start a thread on running the whole line.

Old 06-28-2012, 01:07 AM   #22
gregor_mendel
Cannabis Capitalist

gregor_mendel has a spectacular aura aboutgregor_mendel has a spectacular aura aboutgregor_mendel has a spectacular aura about
"Patented Mushroom Technology"

I've had a rough week, and this made me smile:

Quote:
Organic Plant Growth Enhancer

Grower's Secret Professional (GSP) is a highly concentrated organic plant growth enhancer made with patented mushroom technology that works to speed the delivery and uptake of nutrients and water.

Use in combination with plant nutrients to enhance root and plant growth and to increase yield.

OMRI-approved for organic food, fiber production, ornamental landscape plants and turf
Patented Mushroom technology
Non-polluting, will not harm water supply
Suitable for use in organic farming
gregor_mendel jest offline   Quote

Old 06-28-2012, 04:49 AM   #23
Guest 18340

Wonder if it's Shiitake or Magic mushrooms? Must be the Magic kind, lol. Sorry, just couldn't resist...

Old 06-28-2012, 01:29 PM   #24
stinkhairs

stinkhairs is on a distinguished road
would it work if it's designed with mushrooms in mind?
stinkhairs jest offline   Quote

Old 06-30-2012, 05:02 AM   #25
greenwithenvy

I will be using this whole line in the next 2 Weeks. I'll post pics.

Old 07-16-2012, 07:16 PM   #26
cali4niakilla

cali4niakilla is on a distinguished road
I did some research and found a grow that used the whole Grower's Secret line. You may want to check it out:

http://forum.grasscity.com/indoor-ma...echnology.html

How's your grow going, greenwithenvy?
cali4niakilla jest offline   Quote

Old 07-16-2012, 07:28 PM   #27
cyat

cyat has much to be proud ofcyat has much to be proud ofcyat has much to be proud ofcyat has much to be proud ofcyat has much to be proud ofcyat has much to be proud ofcyat has much to be proud ofcyat has much to be proud ofcyat has much to be proud ofcyat has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by cali4niakilla View Post
I did some research and found a grow that used the whole Grower's Secret line. You may want to check it out:

http://forum.grasscity.com/indoor-ma...echnology.html

How's your grow going, greenwithenvy?
I checked the link, interesting if its not a paid ad but still not mind blowing.

Old 07-16-2012, 07:29 PM   #28
cyat

greenwithenvy, how much does the whole lineup cost, and hows it working for you?

Old 07-18-2012, 05:06 PM   #29
greenwithenvy

One of everything is $286.10 with no discount out the door. We got a bad batch of Energize and when I added the whole line to my rez it foamed out of control. This shit was everywhere. I had to empty the whole thing and Go back to using DM for a little bit. I am sending back the bad stuff and there sending us the good. As soon as we get the good Energize ill be back at it again. Ill be sure to post the whole test here in this thread. We can ship this also if you want to try it. We are selling the whole line as a test for $175 plus shipping. Im still pumped to try this even though it got crazy for a minute. This was the 1st time Grower's Secret had heard of this and there products are in alot of stores already. Im sending all the bottles I used back so they can test them out. Ill keep ya posted on whats going on.

Old 07-19-2012, 02:42 AM   #30
stinkhairs

stinkhairs is on a distinguished road
looks like those plants have a hot tub, not a plant pot.
stinkhairs jest offline   Quote