Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seed Boutique Vendors > Big Buddha Seeds > CheeseDawgTastic

Thread Title Search    
Click for Great Deals on Cannabis Genetics!
 CheeseDawgTastic Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-21-2012, 02:30 AM   #31
The_Highlander

The_Highlander is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Dank View Post
sorry for the hermies mate hope the new batch does you right! i know how frustrating this can but seems to be good costumer service wish you the best.
Excellent customer service. Replacements are on their way already aswell as some Buddha Tahoe to make up for my misfortune.
The_Highlander jest offline   Quote

Old 02-21-2012, 11:38 AM   #32
jochen_45

jochen_45 has a brilliant futurejochen_45 has a brilliant futurejochen_45 has a brilliant futurejochen_45 has a brilliant futurejochen_45 has a brilliant futurejochen_45 has a brilliant futurejochen_45 has a brilliant futurejochen_45 has a brilliant futurejochen_45 has a brilliant futurejochen_45 has a brilliant futurejochen_45 has a brilliant future
Oh man, that was bad luck for you! I wish you more fun with your
replacements and that we will have a better experience with the Budda
Tahoe and Cheesedawg in spring....

Old 02-21-2012, 08:27 PM   #33
The_Highlander

Cheers jochen. Next run is going to be buddha tahoe and cheesus. Have there been reports of any problems with the cheesedawg and buddha tahoe seeds? Are alot of people experiencing hermaphrodites? That would suck

Old 02-22-2012, 10:30 AM   #34
jochen_45

jochen_45 has a brilliant futurejochen_45 has a brilliant futurejochen_45 has a brilliant futurejochen_45 has a brilliant futurejochen_45 has a brilliant futurejochen_45 has a brilliant futurejochen_45 has a brilliant futurejochen_45 has a brilliant futurejochen_45 has a brilliant futurejochen_45 has a brilliant futurejochen_45 has a brilliant future
I didn`t hear or read to much about that strain before, I just liked the cross, chem 91 x cheese sounds
still good to me. And I had Big Buddahs Chiesel in two runs without problems, so I will try the two strains
and see what is going on. But you are right, if there would be a lot of growers with such an experience,
that would suck, but I dont think so...
I wish you lots of fun with the tahoe and cheesus, when I try the cheesedawg
I will let you know...

Old 02-22-2012, 04:59 PM   #35
The_Highlander

Im really glad to hear that jochen. Iv grown Buddha's blue cheese before and it was lovely. Rock hard, stinky, pungent buds. Im really looking forward to my run with tahoe n cheesus. The cheesus really interests me. A lavender, piney, cheesy smell has my taste buds trembling just with the thought of it. Defo let me kno when your starting some cheesedawg. Im going to wait for more grow reports before I pop some more cheesedawg seeds..

Highlander

Old 02-24-2012, 07:32 PM   #36
The_Highlander

Picture Update

And a banana

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-27-2012, 02:07 PM   #37
kippax

are you sure its a male flower?

Old 02-28-2012, 12:22 PM   #38
jochen_45

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Highlander View Post
Im really glad to hear that jochen. Iv grown Buddha's blue cheese before and it was lovely. Rock hard, stinky, pungent buds. Im really looking forward to my run with tahoe n cheesus. The cheesus really interests me. A lavender, piney, cheesy smell has my taste buds trembling just with the thought of it. Defo let me kno when your starting some cheesedawg. Im going to wait for more grow reports before I pop some more cheesedawg seeds..

Highlander

Hello Highlander,

I couldn`t write a private message and so I tried the visitor messages, but I had to much letters, it is not so easy to write a few private words to you, as long as you dont have those 50 posts. But it is no big thing, I just wanted to tell you, that I dont forget you and will tell you, when I try the seeds, of course. The other things I wanted to talk with you about, I can tell you, when you have the 50 posts, okay?!
See you,
jochen_45

Old 03-01-2012, 10:03 PM   #39
The_Highlander

Quote:
Originally Posted by kippax View Post
are you sure its a male flower?
oh yes im sure. 100% sure. Im keeping them going just now and plucking male flowers as I go. plucking about 3 new ones per day.

Old 03-01-2012, 10:05 PM   #40
The_Highlander

Quote:
Originally Posted by jochen_45 View Post
Hello Highlander, View Image

I couldn`t write a private message and so I tried the visitor messages, but I had to much letters, it is not so easy to write a few private words to you, as long as you dont have those 50 posts. But it is no big thing, I just wanted to tell you, that I dont forget you and will tell you, when I try the seeds, of course. The other things I wanted to talk with you about, I can tell you, when you have the 50 posts, okay?!
See you,
jochen_45 View Image
Sorry you cant pm me. Cheers for keeping me in mind. speak soon

Highlander

Old 03-06-2012, 02:32 PM   #41
jochen_45

Your time will come...

Old 03-06-2012, 11:06 PM   #42
The_Highlander

UPDATE

Cheesedawgs have been flowering for 8 weeks now. Giving them plain water for the next 2 weeks then its harvest time. They have hermied but im hoping iv caught all male bits in time. Im still finding a couple of bananas every few days but the buds have still been packing on the weight. They are filling out so well. They could be cut down at 9 weeks but im giving them an extra week to get the most out of them. They are big yielders. When looking at these pics keep in mind i have 6 plants under one 600w hps. 1 cheesedawg's main cola has foxtailed and wasnt filling out very well at first but has now become so big its almost fallen over (see pic below). There is also alot of nice fat popcorn buds below it. The other cheesedawg is slightly different. The main cola hasnt foxtailed. Its fat and solid and doesnt have many popcorn buds under it. They both stretch the same amount in flower and both have the same leaf formation and shape. If you guys have any questions about the cheesedawg or my grow then please ask and i will try my hardest to answer them.

Highlander

Edit: These pics were taken a few days ago. Upon checking the plants this morning i found that main cola completely on its side. If it was left another day without being tied up the plant would of fallen over

Old 03-06-2012, 11:41 PM   #43
jochen_45

Hello Highlander,
Do they have a lot of trichs and what about the smell, is it a typical
chemdog one?
Looking at the big buds, I can only say, it was a good plan to pick
the bananas away and I hope, you get some real good smoke for
your work.
Later more, jochen_45

Old 03-07-2012, 12:08 AM   #44
The_Highlander

Quote:
Originally Posted by jochen_45 View Post
Hello Highlander,View Image
Do they have a lot of trichs and what about the smell, is it a typical
chemdog one?
Looking at the big buds, I can only say, it was a good plan to pick
the bananas away and I hope, you get some real good smoke for
your work.
Later more, jochen_45View Image
They have lots of trichs and are very frosty. Suger leaves dont have much trichs but the buds do. If im honest im only smelling cheese. Iv never grown/smoked/smelt chemdog so i dont know what im looking out for but i can only smell that strong pungeant cheese smell.

Old 03-07-2012, 12:32 AM   #45
jochen_45

Thanks for your fast answer...