Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Medicinal Cannabis Forum > Bay-norcal med tour, any must visits?

Thread Title Search    
Advertise on ICMag - Click for more info
 Bay-norcal med tour, any must visits? Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-22-2012, 04:10 AM   #1
Chunkypigs

Chunkypigs is a splendid one to beholdChunkypigs is a splendid one to beholdChunkypigs is a splendid one to beholdChunkypigs is a splendid one to beholdChunkypigs is a splendid one to beholdChunkypigs is a splendid one to beholdChunkypigs is a splendid one to beholdChunkypigs is a splendid one to behold
Bay-norcal med tour, any must visits?

I'm taking a needed medical break to hunt for new strains that bring me releaf. I've been away from the area for 18 months and I wondered what collectives and dispensaries might currently be the "kindest". also want to treat myself to a new bubbler if anyone has a
favorite place for scientific style glass in SF or Oakland?

I've been caregiving on the east coast for a while and I'm sooo looking forward to seeing my doc friday morning and getting busy
sampling the best of the bay!

Thanks for any suggestions!
Chunkypigs jest offline   Quote

Old 02-26-2012, 03:33 AM   #2
Mitt Romulan

Mitt Romulan will become famous soon enoughMitt Romulan will become famous soon enough
Berkeley Patients Care Collective. 60/8th for top shelf (tax included) but if you want the best of the best this is where to go. They also stock supercritical extracted c02 hash which is pretty hard to find and super potent. A mile up telegraph ave is Big Als- the prices aren't the best but they stock nice scientific glass: toro, mobius, syn and others that I can't name. If you like delivery purple elephant coop is the shit- the strawberry diesel is really nice and sappy.
Mitt Romulan jest offline   Quote

Old 02-26-2012, 04:46 AM   #3
Weird
3rd eye jedi

Weird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivor
60 an eight for pot in a legal market like cali

doesn't sound very kind to me

WWDLBD

Quote:
The shape it takes could be yours to choose

What you may win, what you may lose
Sativa is manna from heaven - BLueGrassToker

Ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cured - Ureapwhatusow

nobody every told me i found out for myself, you've got to believe in foolish miracles - o. osborne
Weird jest offline   Quote

Old 02-26-2012, 05:33 AM   #4
Chunkypigs

Chunkypigs is a splendid one to beholdChunkypigs is a splendid one to beholdChunkypigs is a splendid one to beholdChunkypigs is a splendid one to beholdChunkypigs is a splendid one to beholdChunkypigs is a splendid one to beholdChunkypigs is a splendid one to beholdChunkypigs is a splendid one to behold
Thanks Mitt, I found them to be the best the last time I was in Berk also. I'll check them tomorrow.
I went by CBCB today and picked up animal and girl scout cookies and some train wreck.
love them GSC!

$60 an 1/8 might not sound kind but having a rec and the ability to buy anything you might desire from 100s of shops is very kind. there's lot's of cheap herb available here also but you will find me on the top shelf until I'm broke.

Old 02-26-2012, 06:21 AM   #6
megayields
Grower of Connoisseur herb's.

megayields is a survivormegayields is a survivormegayields is a survivormegayields is a survivormegayields is a survivormegayields is a survivormegayields is a survivormegayields is a survivormegayields is a survivormegayields is a survivormegayields is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Weird View Post

That's all that "compassion" for their "patients".....lol

I grow and am motivated by the pure genius of Heath Robinson!

The more people I meet the more I like my dog

megayields jest offline   Quote

Old 02-26-2012, 11:19 AM   #7
Chunkypigs

i really am happy to jump over to the end user side of the fence and have a little break from my garden and the same 7 strains. even the low end dispensaries here have bay area bills to pay and they all have a handful of people who could lose everything to leo if the chips fall the wrong way so I don't begrudge them their dime. I think it's a miracle that there is still this level of freedom here in cali. it feels so great to not feel like a criminal here.

if you have ever lived in a non med state with over 100 you should live long enough to feel
this kind of freedom again. it's almost like the 70's again.

thanks Optic I went to puff puff pass and about 10 other shops yesterday whilst wandering in
the haight...passed on the bubbler but saw a lot of cool pieces, i'm going to check out his brothers shop too...

I went to Sparc yesterday and was kinda let down with the flower selection and bud tender
but I got a nice bubblegum cross , a decent sf go from releaf, the place is a little sketchy but the people were super cool. Waterfall had the cookies and they were awesome but the bud tender shorted me one of the 1/8ths I bought, now I have to detour back by there next week. this has happened to me before at a different place. got to rip into the bag and check
before you leave.

Today I went to CBCB and grabbed some Trainwreck, animal cookies and more GSC.
All of it was great... 45 to 55 an 8th. over a year since I had some loud OG and when I smoked the trainwreck this morning I was feeling like home again.

blessed be 215....

Old 02-26-2012, 03:11 PM   #8
guest8905

right on man welcome home

i like pcc too on telgraph for the real high quality stuff. Also i hear nothing but great reviews about "purple elephant" delivery. I hvnt tried them but i check their menu often on weedmaps and i hear their stuff is the bomb. i used to go to their storefront in alemeda and they always had great priced meds that were some of the best in the bay

Old 02-26-2012, 07:42 PM   #9
Mitt Romulan

Mitt Romulan will become famous soon enoughMitt Romulan will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Weird View Post

No dispensary is legal. OP asked about the best quality, not price. PCC will throw down the extra $ to get rare strains instead of lowballing vendors. Also, they throw include the 12.5% Berkeley/state sales tax in the cost. The quality is so high that I have been able to cut back on smoking and go through an 8th in 2 weeks. To each their own.

Old 02-26-2012, 07:54 PM   #10
Mitt Romulan

Quote:
Originally Posted by megayields View Post
That's all that "compassion" for their "patients".....lol
Their 50 dollar romulan is the best example I have found in the bay area/norcal, and they always hook it up with dank 8th nugs. Im sure I come off as an employee defending his employer, but I just really like them when I choose to buy from a disp.