Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seed Boutique Vendors > Serious Seeds > Magus and Serious?

Thread Title Search    
Advertise on ICMag - Click for more info
 Magus and Serious? Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-11-2012, 04:05 PM   #16
- ezra -
.strangelove.

- ezra - has much to be proud of- ezra - has much to be proud of- ezra - has much to be proud of- ezra - has much to be proud of- ezra - has much to be proud of- ezra - has much to be proud of- ezra - has much to be proud of- ezra - has much to be proud of- ezra - has much to be proud of
It is definitely a good thing that Gerrit has passed his strains onto Simon of serious seeds which is an equally reputable seedbank.Simon i am sure will be able to maintain the strains and provide high quality seed stock for us in the future.

Gerrit has moved on to other things for now and I for one am very grateful for the breeding work he has done which enables us to enjoy consistent top quality seed strains such as the legendary Warlock.

I have grown AK as well as Warlock and they are both top notch strains that excel in smell, flavor and potency. I prefer warlock although both are great strains, the warlock has that certain magic that separates it from other strains. They are equally (very) potent i would say, warlock smells better, AK produces a little more. Both strains take the best of their Skunk x Afghani lineage. AK x Warlock would be a killer.

Warlock

~DrStrangelove~

esbe:

"We are not criminals, we grow our own shit and
don't want to support gangsters and terrorists.
We are freedom fighters and nature lovers and
our hobby does not hurt one single person."

Last edited by - ezra -; 02-11-2012 at 04:15 PM..
- ezra - jest offline   Quote

Old 02-11-2012, 08:43 PM   #17
the hollow
Banned

the hollow has a spectacular aura aboutthe hollow has a spectacular aura about
^^^^

What does Warlock smell like? I've only grown a couple of packs of AK. Double Dutch and Warlock were always on my list, though.

Nice work, btw. Looks tasty.
the hollow jest offline   Quote

Old 03-07-2012, 12:34 AM   #18
AcidHouse

its a unique fruit type but not,, very unique and pleasurable,,

love it

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-11-2012, 07:51 PM   #19
CannaVenture

CannaVenture has much to be proud ofCannaVenture has much to be proud ofCannaVenture has much to be proud ofCannaVenture has much to be proud ofCannaVenture has much to be proud ofCannaVenture has much to be proud ofCannaVenture has much to be proud ofCannaVenture has much to be proud ofCannaVenture has much to be proud of
Magus Genetics (Gerrit) has/had some Amazing genetics.... I really appreciate the work he has done....Motavation is one of, if not The most unique strains, I have ever grown.... And to top it off, Gerrit is a very generous person..

Sorry to hear Gerrit is moving on from breeding, but certainly wish him all the best.. He has been an asset to our Community....
CannaVenture jest offline   Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-12-2012, 01:55 AM   #20
Hold Your Fire
Finding my way back home

Hold Your Fire is a survivorHold Your Fire is a survivorHold Your Fire is a survivorHold Your Fire is a survivorHold Your Fire is a survivorHold Your Fire is a survivorHold Your Fire is a survivorHold Your Fire is a survivorHold Your Fire is a survivorHold Your Fire is a survivorHold Your Fire is a survivor
Couldn't agree more.
Gerrit, gifted me a pack of Double Dutch, when it wasn't available, simply because I stated how much I missed the strain.
Still growing it!
Here she is at 5-6 weeks of 12/12

The seed biz was better when Gerrit was in it!
Hold Your Fire jest offline   Quote

Old 03-23-2012, 07:45 PM   #21
ricardopunxs

ricardopunxs is on a distinguished road
i have 3 biddy early right now in seedlings outddor i read good things about biddy perfomance lets see whats happen he he i will provide the best to her
ricardopunxs jest offline   Quote