Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seed Boutique > Seed Boutique Vendors > HortiLab Seeds > Super Sour Skunk by Woolybear

Thread Title Search
Super Sour Skunk by Woolybear Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-17-2012, 09:04 AM #1
woolybear

woolybear is a name known to allwoolybear is a name known to allwoolybear is a name known to allwoolybear is a name known to allwoolybear is a name known to allwoolybear is a name known to allwoolybear is a name known to allwoolybear is a name known to allwoolybear is a name known to allwoolybear is a name known to allwoolybear is a name known to all
Super Sour Skunk by Woolybear

Hello ICMAG,

Welcome to my first HORTILAB grow journal.

I am running 5 regular Super Sour Skunk seeds. I was originally going to pop just four, but it looked like one of them was going to die due to damping off so I popped a 5th one, but they all ended up living!

They are going to live under a 300w LED in a tent. 100% perlite in fabric pots. Jack's Pro hydroponic nutes, hand watered.

Here's a group shot, day 13 from seed:

You'll notice one of them looks funky. Here's a close up:

And here's another picture:

Thanks!
woolybear is offline Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 11:05 AM #2
jochen_45

jochen_45 is a glorious beacon of lightjochen_45 is a glorious beacon of lightjochen_45 is a glorious beacon of lightjochen_45 is a glorious beacon of lightjochen_45 is a glorious beacon of lightjochen_45 is a glorious beacon of lightjochen_45 is a glorious beacon of lightjochen_45 is a glorious beacon of lightjochen_45 is a glorious beacon of lightjochen_45 is a glorious beacon of lightjochen_45 is a glorious beacon of light
Hi woolybear,
It is good to see that you have started your grow and
the grow report.
I wish you lots of fun and a happy harvest!!!
Old 01-24-2012, 11:20 PM #5
HortiLab

HortiLab is just really niceHortiLab is just really niceHortiLab is just really niceHortiLab is just really niceHortiLab is just really niceHortiLab is just really niceHortiLab is just really niceHortiLab is just really niceHortiLab is just really niceHortiLab is just really niceHortiLab is just really nice
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by woolybear View Post
day 17.

Here's a shot of the 3 big ones before transplanting:

Looking nice wooly~! Very curious about the "SuperSourSkunk" performance in 100% perlite under LED´s.

Keep us updated!

2011 9th Legends of Hashish Dinner Hashish Cup 3rd Place - StarBlood
2011 24th Hightimes Cannabis Cup: Seed Company Indica Cup 2nd Place - StarBud
2010 23rd Hightimes Cannabis Cup: Seed Company Hash Cup 1st Place - StarBud Meltz
2010 23rd Hightimes Cannabis Cup: Sativa Cup 3rd Place - Sour Power
2010 Spannabis Champions Cup: Indoor Bio Cup 2nd Place - StarBud
2009 22nd Hightimes Cannabis Cup: Indica Cup 1st Place - StarBud
2009 IC Mag 420 Cup: Breeder Indica Cup 1st Place - StarBud
2008 IC Mag 420 Cup: Hash Cup 1st Place - Bubble Bobble
2008 IC Mag 420 Cup: Breeder Indica Cup 2nd Place - Cheese

HortiLab is offline Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 05:05 AM #6
woolybear

woolybear is a name known to allwoolybear is a name known to allwoolybear is a name known to allwoolybear is a name known to allwoolybear is a name known to allwoolybear is a name known to allwoolybear is a name known to allwoolybear is a name known to allwoolybear is a name known to allwoolybear is a name known to allwoolybear is a name known to all
Day 25 update

Day 25 update. The plants are still under fluoro lights, hope to have them under leds in a week or so.

I topped the 3 oldest plants, which I repotted in 1-gallon fiber pots last week.

The two plants left are the younger supersourskunk (23 days as opposed to 25) that I germed as I thought the remaining sss was going to die.

Well, that sss didn't die and actually has shaken off the mutant like initial growth pattern to turn into a nice young plant.

i transplanted both of those, the two smaller ones, into 1-gallon pots. they are not topped yet.

thanks hortilab and icmag!

woolybear is offline Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 04:02 AM #7
HortiLab

HortiLab is just really niceHortiLab is just really niceHortiLab is just really niceHortiLab is just really niceHortiLab is just really niceHortiLab is just really niceHortiLab is just really niceHortiLab is just really niceHortiLab is just really niceHortiLab is just really niceHortiLab is just really nice
Thumbs up

Nice one wooly~! Keep us posted!

2011 9th Legends of Hashish Dinner Hashish Cup 3rd Place - StarBlood
2011 24th Hightimes Cannabis Cup: Seed Company Indica Cup 2nd Place - StarBud
2010 23rd Hightimes Cannabis Cup: Seed Company Hash Cup 1st Place - StarBud Meltz
2010 23rd Hightimes Cannabis Cup: Sativa Cup 3rd Place - Sour Power
2010 Spannabis Champions Cup: Indoor Bio Cup 2nd Place - StarBud
2009 22nd Hightimes Cannabis Cup: Indica Cup 1st Place - StarBud
2009 IC Mag 420 Cup: Breeder Indica Cup 1st Place - StarBud
2008 IC Mag 420 Cup: Hash Cup 1st Place - Bubble Bobble
2008 IC Mag 420 Cup: Breeder Indica Cup 2nd Place - Cheese

HortiLab is offline Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 02:47 PM #8
mack 10

mack 10 has a reputation beyond reputemack 10 has a reputation beyond reputemack 10 has a reputation beyond reputemack 10 has a reputation beyond reputemack 10 has a reputation beyond reputemack 10 has a reputation beyond reputemack 10 has a reputation beyond reputemack 10 has a reputation beyond reputemack 10 has a reputation beyond reputemack 10 has a reputation beyond reputemack 10 has a reputation beyond repute
very nice! these SSS seem very hungry plants mack

Double OG.
mack 10 is offline Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 02:31 PM #10
Dronli

Dronli will become famous soon enoughDronli will become famous soon enough
nice,cant wait to see what this strain can do.subbed
peace
"Cannabis allows me a reprieve from the otherwise distracting male-conditioned response of attempting to dominate my environment. My conditioning of aggressive competitiveness is temporarily quelled, and I am allowed to experience reality in a much more non-linear relationship. The routine desire to compete and conquer is replaced with a sense of cooperation and community."- Dj Short
Dronli is offline Quote