Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seedbay Private Breeders > Archived Breeder Forums > Head Seeds > G13 - Diesel from seed

Thread Title Search    
Click to download IC Magazine Issue #5
 G13 - Diesel from seed Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-01-2007, 08:53 PM   #16
JJScorpio
Thunderstruck

JJScorpio is a survivorJJScorpio is a survivorJJScorpio is a survivorJJScorpio is a survivorJJScorpio is a survivorJJScorpio is a survivorJJScorpio is a survivorJJScorpio is a survivorJJScorpio is a survivorJJScorpio is a survivorJJScorpio is a survivor
Good to hear it turned out well for you.

I just did a couple more indoors and this time I let them go over an extra 10 days and the diesel smell and taste really came out. These were from the same mother as the ones I grew out earlier.

Old 02-04-2008, 09:06 PM   #17
foomar
Luddite

foomar is a survivorfoomar is a survivorfoomar is a survivorfoomar is a survivorfoomar is a survivorfoomar is a survivorfoomar is a survivorfoomar is a survivorfoomar is a survivorfoomar is a survivorfoomar is a survivor
Six months on and have had cuts running constantly of what turned out to be a keeper.

Dialed in the sweet spot is 35 veg then 70 flower in a 2 litre pot as a six leader plant , an easy reliable 60g trimmed and dried.

In emergency it smokes OK soon as dried but a month in glass improves it greatly.

Broadly similar smoke to a chem/sd cross from Rez with a baseball bat to the back of the head , caught a lot of people out.

Takes dark cycle temps well as low as 4 c but buds a lot looser though just as potent per gram.

foomar jest online   Quote

Old 02-04-2008, 09:10 PM   #18
tripples
Registered Doser

tripples has a spectacular aura abouttripples has a spectacular aura about
looks killer foomar
tripples jest offline   Quote

Old 02-04-2008, 10:01 PM   #19
Grat3fulh3ad
The Voice of Reason

Grat3fulh3ad is a survivorGrat3fulh3ad is a survivorGrat3fulh3ad is a survivorGrat3fulh3ad is a survivorGrat3fulh3ad is a survivorGrat3fulh3ad is a survivorGrat3fulh3ad is a survivorGrat3fulh3ad is a survivorGrat3fulh3ad is a survivorGrat3fulh3ad is a survivorGrat3fulh3ad is a survivor
Excellent to hear that you've found a reliable keeper that you're happy with...
Pretty pics too...

"In science it often happens that scientists say, 'You know that's a really good argument; my position is mistaken,' and then they actually change their minds and you never hear that old view from them again. ... It happens every day. I cannot recall the last time something like that happened in politics or religion." – Carl Sagan

"There is rebirth of character, but no transmigration of a self. Thy thought-forms reappear, but there is no egoentity transferred. The stanza uttered by a teacher is reborn in the scholar who repeats the words. Only through ignorance and delusion do men indulge in the dream that their souls are separate and self-existent entities.""Our thinking is gone, but our thoughts continue. Reasoning ceases, but knowledge remains." – Buddha
Grat3fulh3ad jest offline   Quote

Old 03-01-2008, 12:34 AM   #20
foomar
Luddite

foomar is a survivorfoomar is a survivorfoomar is a survivorfoomar is a survivorfoomar is a survivorfoomar is a survivorfoomar is a survivorfoomar is a survivorfoomar is a survivorfoomar is a survivorfoomar is a survivor
Thanks for the comments.
Its one of few plants seen that maintain a dark shiny leaf surface almost till the end and is less damaged by low temps than most.
Just takes a little longer but the bud is superior to a summer grown plant and really purples up well.
This one will need near nearer 90 days but will be worth it .

Its a very tidy plant to grow with a low amount of leaf and works well in small pots at high density , this one is a four cola plant in a two litre pot occupies under one square foot at 30 - 40 watts/foot and is a very efficient use of space.
Have a high tolerance and this is one of the few that still give me a rush , amuseing to see its effect on casual tokers who are used to street weed and have never really been high before , not an all day smoke for sure.

Old 01-01-2012, 10:59 PM   #21
foomar
Luddite

This clone is still in demand nearly four years on , totally reliable , good yield , top quality all round.

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-11-2012, 08:34 PM   #22
Sweet Lou

Sweet Lou is a splendid one to beholdSweet Lou is a splendid one to beholdSweet Lou is a splendid one to beholdSweet Lou is a splendid one to beholdSweet Lou is a splendid one to beholdSweet Lou is a splendid one to beholdSweet Lou is a splendid one to behold
I second that. Zoo
Sweet Lou jest offline   Quote

Old 01-12-2012, 11:46 AM   #23
Bobby Stainless
"Ill let you try my Wu-Tang style"

Bobby Stainless is a survivorBobby Stainless is a survivorBobby Stainless is a survivorBobby Stainless is a survivorBobby Stainless is a survivorBobby Stainless is a survivorBobby Stainless is a survivorBobby Stainless is a survivorBobby Stainless is a survivorBobby Stainless is a survivorBobby Stainless is a survivor
I had a gaggle of G13 Diesel beans, and noob I was working with killed every one.

What a great cross.
In all my time, I have learned that the "key", is as simple as "dedication". When you decide that you are going to go for something, and you don't let anything stand in your way, you open the door for great things to happen. And once you have made it that far, after having known what things look like from the bottom, you may find that the view from the top, is that much sweeter.
Bobby Stainless jest offline   Quote