Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis/Hash Smoke Reports > N e p a l Smoke Tour : Titoon in the land of hashish

Thread Title Search
Visit Sensi Seeds For all your Genetic Needs!
N e p a l Smoke Tour : Titoon in the land of hashish Thread Tools
Old 06-13-2011, 05:59 AM #391
Roms

Roms has much to be proud ofRoms has much to be proud ofRoms has much to be proud ofRoms has much to be proud ofRoms has much to be proud ofRoms has much to be proud ofRoms has much to be proud ofRoms has much to be proud ofRoms has much to be proud ofRoms has much to be proud ofRoms has much to be proud of
Lots of vibes bro'

Thx for the import'

Ca me change!!!
hash local lÓ...

++
Kenavo
Roms is offline Quote

Old 07-03-2011, 07:49 PM #392
MonoTony

incredible, very nice thread

Old 09-04-2011, 03:59 PM #393
legalizetheweed

legalizetheweed is on a distinguished road
This thread is EPIC
I want to go there
legalizetheweed is offline Quote

Old 09-18-2011, 11:59 PM #394
homme

homme is on a distinguished road
titoon, I want to thank you from my heart for sharing this great pictures and stories! and yes, even if it gets boring saying this, but its true: I got also inspired and really think about travelling to Nepal some day, maybe next year in spring. Thank you so much for all your reports, it was a pleasure to dig through this thread for the 2nd time alreday
homme is offline Quote

Old 09-19-2011, 02:16 PM #395
moonunit

moonunit is a jewel in the roughmoonunit is a jewel in the roughmoonunit is a jewel in the roughmoonunit is a jewel in the roughmoonunit is a jewel in the roughmoonunit is a jewel in the roughmoonunit is a jewel in the rough
Titoon is one of the greatest of the new gen of herb explorers, my time spent puffing with you bro was great, cant wait to catch up again and always love reading of your travels.
much respect bro
Moonunit

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-24-2011, 05:09 PM #396
ripOG
the Dude abides

ripOG will become famous soon enoughripOG will become famous soon enough
Just read this whole thread and loved every bit. Thanks Titoon! You are an inspiration. Respect from Cali

~~~current grow~~~
Rip's closet: Mandala Hashberry x Satori F1's
ripOG is offline Quote

Old 10-13-2011, 02:27 PM #397
wik-wik

wik-wik is an unknown quantity at this point
titon i want to be you hahahaha. Seriously you 'd have much things yo tell your grankids
wik-wik is offline Quote

Old 12-03-2011, 07:17 PM #398
sprinkl

sprinkl is just really nicesprinkl is just really nicesprinkl is just really nicesprinkl is just really nicesprinkl is just really nicesprinkl is just really nicesprinkl is just really nicesprinkl is just really nicesprinkl is just really nicesprinkl is just really nicesprinkl is just really nice
How are they towards foreigners? Are there many people trying to rip you off? Do they let you pay a x-fold of what the locals pay for it?

I remember Morocco, it was one big tourist trap, at least Marrakech was... Though we went a few dozen kilometers away from the city to a mountain were they produce hash(not the main area) and we got ripped off even harder... Unsmokeable hash almost. Bleh. Never actually got high there, only mildly stoned.
And such incredibly annoying, persuasive kind of people. If you just look someone in the eye for a second you WILL buy all his shit for way too much money. I guess it's like this in all the muslim tourist-invaded countries around the mediterrean sea..

Nepal on the other hand sounds amazing =)
sprinkl is offline Quote

Old 12-04-2011, 01:10 AM #399
supermanlives
Banned

supermanlives has a reputation beyond reputesupermanlives has a reputation beyond reputesupermanlives has a reputation beyond reputesupermanlives has a reputation beyond reputesupermanlives has a reputation beyond reputesupermanlives has a reputation beyond reputesupermanlives has a reputation beyond reputesupermanlives has a reputation beyond reputesupermanlives has a reputation beyond reputesupermanlives has a reputation beyond reputesupermanlives has a reputation beyond repute
wow looks good to me
supermanlives is offline Quote

Old 01-05-2012, 12:35 AM #400
LilMan72003
Always up for another bowl!

LilMan72003 has a spectacular aura aboutLilMan72003 has a spectacular aura aboutLilMan72003 has a spectacular aura aboutLilMan72003 has a spectacular aura about
Thanks Titoon. Really incredible thread, enjoyed it a lot.