Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seedbay Private Breeders > Archived Breeder Forums > Head Seeds > Mass Super Skunk X SD V3

Thread Title Search    
Click to Buy BOG Seeds!
 Mass Super Skunk X SD V3 Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-05-2011, 07:50 PM   #1
cvk

Mass Super Skunk X SD V3

Mr. Head, Thanks for making these beans available. I have made 1000's of f2's and also 1000's of S1's of a special pheno that is total devastation. I have been accused of lacing weed from this pheno with other drugs, thats how good it is.
I am thinking of sending some F2's in for freebies or the server fund if its o.k. with you. That is if they would be wanted by the growers here. Otherwise the ditchbanks will be very green next summer and the homeless will be smoking grade A ditchweed.
Please let me know. Thanks again

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-05-2011, 07:56 PM   #2
ghostnugz

ghostnugz has a reputation beyond reputeghostnugz has a reputation beyond reputeghostnugz has a reputation beyond reputeghostnugz has a reputation beyond reputeghostnugz has a reputation beyond reputeghostnugz has a reputation beyond reputeghostnugz has a reputation beyond reputeghostnugz has a reputation beyond reputeghostnugz has a reputation beyond reputeghostnugz has a reputation beyond reputeghostnugz has a reputation beyond repute
send some in. i popped a whole pack and didnt find anything worth keeping. all the ladies had loose buds and/or popped tons of nanners. maybe ill have better luck on my second pack.
oops my bad thought this was for the jonas@diesel f2 version of these beans.

Karma Genetics Ghostrider OG Test Grow
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=217915

Ghostnugz Strawberry Diesel Hybrids
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=250091

IM OUT HERE
ghostnugz jest offline   Quote

Old 10-05-2011, 08:16 PM   #3
yortbogey
Only know you've been HIGH, when your feeling LOW...

yortbogey is a survivoryortbogey is a survivoryortbogey is a survivoryortbogey is a survivoryortbogey is a survivoryortbogey is a survivoryortbogey is a survivoryortbogey is a survivoryortbogey is a survivoryortbogey is a survivoryortbogey is a survivor
yortbogey has completed 2 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
0H, hell......NO send them in.....I'd even pay to play.....

Last edited by yortbogey; 10-05-2011 at 11:45 PM..
yortbogey jest offline   Quote

Old 10-05-2011, 08:20 PM   #4
YEM

YEM will become famous soon enoughYEM will become famous soon enough
OOPS
YEM jest offline   Quote

Old 10-05-2011, 08:29 PM   #5
NEW ENGLAND

NEW ENGLAND has a brilliant futureNEW ENGLAND has a brilliant futureNEW ENGLAND has a brilliant futureNEW ENGLAND has a brilliant futureNEW ENGLAND has a brilliant futureNEW ENGLAND has a brilliant futureNEW ENGLAND has a brilliant futureNEW ENGLAND has a brilliant futureNEW ENGLAND has a brilliant futureNEW ENGLAND has a brilliant futureNEW ENGLAND has a brilliant future
Dissapointing to hear about Jonas beans,I just cracked some of his last week to cross back to my MSS mum
NEW ENGLAND jest offline   Quote

Old 10-05-2011, 08:31 PM   #6
timmy

timmy is just really nicetimmy is just really nicetimmy is just really nicetimmy is just really nice
Sounds like a geat cross, I'd line up for some!
timmy jest offline   Quote

Old 10-05-2011, 11:42 PM   #7
High74
Executive Branch Genetics

High74 has much to be proud ofHigh74 has much to be proud ofHigh74 has much to be proud ofHigh74 has much to be proud ofHigh74 has much to be proud ofHigh74 has much to be proud ofHigh74 has much to be proud ofHigh74 has much to be proud ofHigh74 has much to be proud ofHigh74 has much to be proud of
Ill be youre huckleberry
High74 jest offline   Quote

Old 10-05-2011, 11:49 PM   #8
LouDog420

oh pretty please

Old 10-05-2011, 11:51 PM   #9
ghostnugz

ghostnugz has a reputation beyond reputeghostnugz has a reputation beyond reputeghostnugz has a reputation beyond reputeghostnugz has a reputation beyond reputeghostnugz has a reputation beyond reputeghostnugz has a reputation beyond reputeghostnugz has a reputation beyond reputeghostnugz has a reputation beyond reputeghostnugz has a reputation beyond reputeghostnugz has a reputation beyond reputeghostnugz has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by NEW ENGLAND View Post
Dissapointing to hear about Jonas beans,I just cracked some of his last week to cross back to my MSS mum
very disappointing. had three nice looking phenos, none turned out good. two are nice but airy and one of those pops crazy nanners. the other took a long time and the smoke sucked. ran em all again to make sure and same results. thought the summer heat may have got to the first round but this time temps were in check. serious bummer. hope you have better luck with yours

Karma Genetics Ghostrider OG Test Grow
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=217915

Ghostnugz Strawberry Diesel Hybrids
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=250091

IM OUT HERE
ghostnugz jest offline   Quote

Old 10-18-2011, 12:16 AM   #10
Stray

my F2's finished up really light and airy too,was thinking that the summer temps also were causing the problems but my Black Widow finished up real dense around the same time...worth a go though for the money.