Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seedbay Private Breeders > Archived Breeder Forums > Head Seeds > No Casey @ Bay or Boo ?

Thread Title Search    
Advertise on ICMag - Click for more info
 No Casey @ Bay or Boo ? Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-13-2011, 11:19 PM   #1
Tactical Farmer
Compost is King

Tactical Farmer is a jewel in the roughTactical Farmer is a jewel in the roughTactical Farmer is a jewel in the rough
No Casey @ Bay or Boo ?

Beans have sold out, Whats the word on re-stock ?
*DISCLAIMER: My intent is to appear to be a part of the counter culture represented by this website, and everything I present is fabricated and/or embellished. I am, in reality, not actually a part of, or in any way involved in, said counter culture.
Tactical Farmer jest offline   Quote

Old 10-14-2011, 06:16 AM   #2
Kant C Shyt

Kant C Shyt has a reputation beyond reputeKant C Shyt has a reputation beyond reputeKant C Shyt has a reputation beyond reputeKant C Shyt has a reputation beyond reputeKant C Shyt has a reputation beyond reputeKant C Shyt has a reputation beyond reputeKant C Shyt has a reputation beyond reputeKant C Shyt has a reputation beyond reputeKant C Shyt has a reputation beyond reputeKant C Shyt has a reputation beyond reputeKant C Shyt has a reputation beyond repute
This is a question many would like to know. Sorry if nobody rushes in here with an answer. I've been wondering the same thing and the closest I got was near Christmas from a private breeder possibly. Good luck on your search and take care 1
Kant C Shyt jest offline   Quote

Old 10-14-2011, 03:14 PM   #3
BIGGS

BIGGS is a splendid one to beholdBIGGS is a splendid one to beholdBIGGS is a splendid one to beholdBIGGS is a splendid one to beholdBIGGS is a splendid one to beholdBIGGS is a splendid one to beholdBIGGS is a splendid one to beholdBIGGS is a splendid one to behold
there are casey beans available, just unfortunatly not from head, which is a shame. hope he does make some more for the masses.
BIGGS jest offline   Quote

Old 10-15-2011, 03:40 PM   #4
LouDog420

S1s of the casey's available, I barely consider casey...

The greatest thing about these seeds was the diversity and selection that comes from a great polyhybrid cross...

If you pick up S1s that are being marketed as "casey" (for almost twice the cost of the original pack!! ), that's exactly what you're getting. A S1 of a single CJ pheno (which as we all know about S1s, has the possibility of being significantly different from the parent, especially with a poly hybrid)...

H3ad said he'd be back around more later, and still has the CJ parents, so I'm sitting here waiting patiently

Either that or I would hit up a CJ cross. House of Love has some nice CJ crosses, and People Under the Stairs had a ECSD x CJ I was looking at for sometime but haven't had a chance to grow out... Both affordable and not ripping off another great breeders work, but instead using it to create something new of their own...

It sucks that h3ad isn't around, but I'll sit and wait before I buy a pack of knock off casey jones... Just my .02

h3ad and mrs, come back soon and visit! Hope all is going well and you're enjoying your time away!