Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seedbay Private Breeders > Archived Breeder Forums > Head Seeds > chemDxc99

Thread Title Search    
Click for Hydro Grow LEDs!
 chemDxc99 Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-21-2011, 09:01 AM   #1
Vape-pro

Vape-pro has a spectacular aura aboutVape-pro has a spectacular aura about
chemDxc99

Just stumbled across two listings of Head seeds Chem99 on the bay. Managed to pick one up. Had no idea , very lucky to refresh at that time. Super stoked west coastin' . Can't wait , i'm very happy with my chemD x trainwreck already , so i knew i couldn't pass these up. THanks seedbay!!!
Vape-pro jest online   Quote

Old 04-21-2011, 12:49 PM   #2
metadoneth

metadoneth has a spectacular aura aboutmetadoneth has a spectacular aura aboutmetadoneth has a spectacular aura about
Damn Bro!! Lucky You.. I wish I would have stumbled across that!! I sat on the Bay most of the day waiting for any pleasent suprises but most def didn't see any head auctions up... you really got luck bro..ENJOY!!!
metadoneth jest offline   Quote

Old 04-22-2011, 12:10 AM   #3
metadoneth

metadoneth has a spectacular aura aboutmetadoneth has a spectacular aura aboutmetadoneth has a spectacular aura about
Head... So how much gear was released on 4/20? Is there a drop anytime in the near future? I am just drooling over the thought of buying more of your seeds bro!! Please inform us... I would love to hear an update from you... Im sure we all would!! Hope all is well in your life!!! Thanks!!
metadoneth jest offline   Quote

Old 05-24-2011, 10:16 AM   #4
Vape-pro

I guess I counted my chickens before the eggs made it to my mailbox , sent payment during the April 2011 UK wedding debacle/fiasco , seems like its gonna be my first order that isn't gonna make it. I'm not sending anymore payments to seedbay if all they can say is , "did you send your money order with trackable shipping?" , no I didn't , all 12 or 13 of my other orders made it fast an fine that way. You might be thinking that its only 60 bucks and I should stop whining. I can do that , and I can also buy seeds elsewhere , rather than waste my money. Seems to be happening with the missing orders more and more lately. Ok back to the optimistic side of the bong. Hope they show, peace all !

Old 10-14-2011, 10:13 PM   #5
Vape-pro

had to pay twice to get them to show up, but im happy still
First try , i tried 5 and got 2 to survive. both males . Just put 2 more in rockwool cubes and both will make it this time. Wish there was more Head seeds soon , awesome stuff.