Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Auto Flowering > Sour 60 in soil and gdp/sour60 in coco

Thread Title Search
Click to visit Herbies for Great Cannabis Genetics!
Sour 60 in soil and gdp/sour60 in coco Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-20-2011, 11:22 AM #71
La Buena Hierba

La Buena Hierba is a glorious beacon of lightLa Buena Hierba is a glorious beacon of lightLa Buena Hierba is a glorious beacon of lightLa Buena Hierba is a glorious beacon of lightLa Buena Hierba is a glorious beacon of lightLa Buena Hierba is a glorious beacon of lightLa Buena Hierba is a glorious beacon of lightLa Buena Hierba is a glorious beacon of lightLa Buena Hierba is a glorious beacon of lightLa Buena Hierba is a glorious beacon of lightLa Buena Hierba is a glorious beacon of light
La Buena Hierba is offline Quote

Old 02-22-2011, 10:02 AM #72
StealthDragon
Recovering UO addict.

StealthDragon is just really niceStealthDragon is just really niceStealthDragon is just really niceStealthDragon is just really niceStealthDragon is just really niceStealthDragon is just really niceStealthDragon is just really niceStealthDragon is just really nice
@ LBH

well the gdp/s60 ladies hit flower tonight..they were kinda tall and stretched so I had to switch my main room (2x 1k hps) to vertical:

I kinda did this on the fly tonight and ran out of 2x4's and a few supplies. I'm losing alot of light in some areas (the wall by the dry-erase board!) so I'll need to do some re-adjusting tomorrow. It's my first vert so hopefully I didn't screw anything up too bad I think the lights may be a little close to the walls (36") so I may adjust that as well after I do a bit of reading in the vert section here

the 15 ladies are mostly on the shelf along the back wall. It's funny how this flower room was full before I removed the hoods...then I added 15 plants and now it's still only 2/3's full lol....even though I'm losing alot of light I'm still utilizing more then before

here's a shot of that room about 5 hours ago:

umm yeh so they're in 12/12 now...didn't notice any early flowering on them as I put them in.

Let the show begin

My autoflower stuffs <--old (vertical 2k room)

My micro perpetual grow (closed for now)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free

The chains men bear they forged themselves. Strike off their chains and they will weep for their lost security
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
StealthDragon is offline Quote

Old 02-22-2011, 10:03 AM #73
20/4
Marijuana Enthusiast

20/4 will become famous soon enough20/4 will become famous soon enough20/4 will become famous soon enough
As you said, LET THE SHOW BEGIN! Cantwait to see the next generation of these, are you going to get the next gen going ASAP? I would think within 2 months the next gen might be on its way! Ill be watching

Harvests:

Automatics:
Onyx,Sour60,Auto biddy early, DieselRyder X G13 Haze Auto ,PINKBUD,Cheesey'sNewYorkLemonDiesels,Short Term Amnesia, BlueStreak,
WHITE MASTER and Sour60XPINKBUD

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=181456
20/4 is offline Quote

Old 02-22-2011, 11:02 AM #74
StealthDragon
Recovering UO addict.

StealthDragon is just really niceStealthDragon is just really niceStealthDragon is just really niceStealthDragon is just really niceStealthDragon is just really niceStealthDragon is just really niceStealthDragon is just really niceStealthDragon is just really nice
Thanks bud. I plan on popping future generations asap. I'm really excited It might be 3 months at the most...I still have to separate the clones and flower/seed them all in a micro cab. Probably a few more days on those to all root, then they'll hit 12/12 immediately with no veg..this should create a little light stress to help start weeding out the weak ones.

The chains men bear they forged themselves. Strike off their chains and they will weep for their lost security

Old 02-22-2011, 11:29 AM #75
ganjasuiteseat
universal at least

ganjasuiteseat has a spectacular aura aboutganjasuiteseat has a spectacular aura aboutganjasuiteseat has a spectacular aura aboutganjasuiteseat has a spectacular aura about
god danm hambuger bro! this is nice shit u really is a stealth dragon!sorry im late

Old 02-23-2011, 04:05 AM #76
redspaghetti
love machine

redspaghetti has much to be proud ofredspaghetti has much to be proud ofredspaghetti has much to be proud ofredspaghetti has much to be proud ofredspaghetti has much to be proud ofredspaghetti has much to be proud ofredspaghetti has much to be proud ofredspaghetti has much to be proud ofredspaghetti has much to be proud ofredspaghetti has much to be proud ofredspaghetti has much to be proud of
Wow you got lots going on here bro

i read from page one through 5 and must say i like 5 the most ahahah finally we got another vert grower

o yeah GDP if you hve the ken cuts, its nice nice stuff,

and those sour60x gdp looking great tooo

got this one tagged bro,, ill watch ya do the work from back here

redspaghetti is offline Quote

Old 02-23-2011, 04:06 AM #77
redspaghetti
love machine

redspaghetti has much to be proud ofredspaghetti has much to be proud ofredspaghetti has much to be proud ofredspaghetti has much to be proud ofredspaghetti has much to be proud ofredspaghetti has much to be proud ofredspaghetti has much to be proud ofredspaghetti has much to be proud ofredspaghetti has much to be proud ofredspaghetti has much to be proud ofredspaghetti has much to be proud of
o yeah,,, you must be doing something right when LBH is here

Old 02-23-2011, 09:18 AM #78
StealthDragon
Recovering UO addict.

Thanks alot ganjasuite, we saved ya a seat and a nice big bongrip of sour60

wooo hoo! red's here the party is officially started thanks man I'm a big fan of your grows.. I lurk alot I've also got a vert room I've been working on..thread might open up in the vert section in a week or so.

Old 02-23-2011, 08:10 PM #79
redspaghetti
love machine

Quote:
Originally Posted by StealthDragon View Post
Thanks alot ganjasuite, we saved ya a seat and a nice big bongrip of sour60

wooo hoo! red's here the party is officially started thanks man I'm a big fan of your grows.. I lurk alot I've also got a vert room I've been working on..thread might open up in the vert section in a week or so.

Hah! glad i found this place, one more diary for me to read once im all blazed up lol

yeah i want to see how your vert room turns out, if you need any help just holla t me or anyone on the vert board, you know we're all here to help

now can i get a bowl of sour 60 and some shots of the sour60gdp crosses? haah

cheers bro

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-24-2011, 01:33 PM #80
StealthDragon
Recovering UO addict.

here ya are red:

this weed is a trip, I over dried it a little..it's at 50% humidity currently but it still feels moist because it's so sticky or something..if I had to guess I'd say it was at 65-70% (for those of you familiar with simon's curing thread).

Here's a few shots of last night's shelf building and rearranging 'n stuff:

threw some shelves together on the cheap with some cinder blocks and 2x4's and spare wood...I almost built some out of 2x4's but wanted the ease of being able to disassemble easily for future changes. There's a few screws here and there to keep everything secure though.

You can see I drew some circles on the ceiling to remind me of the radius of the light coverage. Circles marked are 36" and 20" (lights are hanging 36" from the walls). I just wanted an easy visual reference of my light spread since I'm new to this.

here's a shot from the floor:

and above:

I trained alot of the branches forward towards the lights.

you guys I'm tripping on this vertical stuff. you don't even know. I feel like I just stepped up from miracle grow in dirt to lucas formula in rdwc. Sorry if I'm kinda drifting towards vertical with this thread even though it's in the auto section...and the plants I'm featuring are in 12/12

I do have a couple more s60 f2's cracking, and a pack of jems burning a hole in my pocket

here's a crappy shot of a gdp that's about done..

edit: ack! I'll clean up those cords tomorrow with zipties as soon as the lights come on. and don't worry I'm protecting my eyes