Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seedbay Private Breeders > Archived Breeder Forums > Head Seeds > Head Seeds Customer Service Policy

Thread Title Search    
Click for Weed Seed Shop
 Head Seeds Customer Service Policy Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-31-2006, 12:43 AM   #1
Grat3fulh3ad
The Voice of Reason

Grat3fulh3ad is a survivorGrat3fulh3ad is a survivorGrat3fulh3ad is a survivorGrat3fulh3ad is a survivorGrat3fulh3ad is a survivorGrat3fulh3ad is a survivorGrat3fulh3ad is a survivorGrat3fulh3ad is a survivorGrat3fulh3ad is a survivorGrat3fulh3ad is a survivorGrat3fulh3ad is a survivor
Head Seeds Customer Service Policy

It is the policy of head seeds to guarantee the quality of our product.
To this end, and regarding properly documented grows:
If the seeds fail to germinate under proper conditions, or
If the plants fail to grow to description under proper conditions,
Then I'll gladly replace them from my current stock.

Head Seeds are exclusively distributed by www.seedbay.com and www.seedboutique.com .
Head Seeds is not responsible for, nor associated with the distribution of the seeds.
Any questions regarding shipping or delivery will be handled according to the distributors policies.

Thank You

"In science it often happens that scientists say, 'You know that's a really good argument; my position is mistaken,' and then they actually change their minds and you never hear that old view from them again. ... It happens every day. I cannot recall the last time something like that happened in politics or religion." – Carl Sagan

"There is rebirth of character, but no transmigration of a self. Thy thought-forms reappear, but there is no egoentity transferred. The stanza uttered by a teacher is reborn in the scholar who repeats the words. Only through ignorance and delusion do men indulge in the dream that their souls are separate and self-existent entities.""Our thinking is gone, but our thoughts continue. Reasoning ceases, but knowledge remains." – Buddha
Grat3fulh3ad jest offline   Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-31-2006, 12:43 AM   #2
Grat3fulh3ad
The Voice of Reason

Grat3fulh3ad is a survivorGrat3fulh3ad is a survivorGrat3fulh3ad is a survivorGrat3fulh3ad is a survivorGrat3fulh3ad is a survivorGrat3fulh3ad is a survivorGrat3fulh3ad is a survivorGrat3fulh3ad is a survivorGrat3fulh3ad is a survivorGrat3fulh3ad is a survivorGrat3fulh3ad is a survivor
Head Seeds Customer Service Policy

It is the policy of head seeds to guarantee the quality of our product.
To this end, and regarding properly documented grows:
If the seeds fail to germinate under proper conditions, or
If the plants fail to grow to description under proper conditions,
Then I'll gladly replace them from my current stock.

Head Seeds are exclusively distributed by www.seedbay.com and www.seedboutique.com .
Head Seeds is not responsible for, nor associated with the distribution of the seeds.
Any questions regarding shipping or delivery will be handled according to the distributors policies.

Thank You

"In science it often happens that scientists say, 'You know that's a really good argument; my position is mistaken,' and then they actually change their minds and you never hear that old view from them again. ... It happens every day. I cannot recall the last time something like that happened in politics or religion." – Carl Sagan

"There is rebirth of character, but no transmigration of a self. Thy thought-forms reappear, but there is no egoentity transferred. The stanza uttered by a teacher is reborn in the scholar who repeats the words. Only through ignorance and delusion do men indulge in the dream that their souls are separate and self-existent entities.""Our thinking is gone, but our thoughts continue. Reasoning ceases, but knowledge remains." – Buddha

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-02-2007, 04:24 AM   #3
scrappy2
Banned

scrappy2 is on a distinguished road
Bro ! Im kind of worried....won the G33bx2's awhile ago. Then bought some PTK and the PTK got here first!!!
scrappy2 jest offline   Quote

Old 03-02-2007, 04:48 AM   #4
Grat3fulh3ad
The Voice of Reason

You should inquire at seedbay.
I've often seen packages shipped the same day arrive quite some time apart.

Old 03-03-2007, 02:14 PM   #5
Beetlepumpr
LONG HAIRED DIO DRUMMIN FREAK

Beetlepumpr will become famous soon enough
I got some Bog bubble f2's s and freebies too, last week, and sent in for the g33bx'2 the next day and they are much later also.
Beetlepumpr jest offline   Quote

Old 04-10-2009, 12:24 AM   #6
weshjo

Hello H3ad

I was very surprised to have difficulty to germ your c99 bx!

I've lost five beans at this stage.I don't know why they didn't open?

Do you have an answer to that?

Have no problem with the seven remaining

Hope to find a good c99 pheno.

Old 11-05-2010, 12:34 AM   #7
W.P.

Thanks for great customer service!!! Dont be afraid to pull the trigger on these, H3ad is a man of his word!