Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Grow Diaries > 600W single plant DSD bush.

Thread Title Search
Click for great deals at MB Ferts
600W single plant DSD bush. Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-04-2010, 01:19 AM #1
blackone

blackone is just really niceblackone is just really niceblackone is just really niceblackone is just really niceblackone is just really niceblackone is just really niceblackone is just really niceblackone is just really niceblackone is just really niceblackone is just really niceblackone is just really nice
600W single plant DSD bush.

I neglected my smaller plants so decided to beg my mother instead for a single plant grow... Wish me luck I've never tried this before.

Strain is Double Strawberry Diesel - it has a really nice stretch from smaller clones but I have no idea how it will behave as a small bush.

Right now it's around 50cm tall and wide in a 10L pot and I put it under my 600W today - in a few days time it will get repotted to the final container for a veg that can be hopefully kept fairly short.

blackone is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-04-2010, 01:43 AM #2
Chem&M
Mountains in my backyard, where they suppose to be....

Chem&M is just really niceChem&M is just really niceChem&M is just really niceChem&M is just really niceChem&M is just really niceChem&M is just really niceChem&M is just really niceChem&M is just really niceChem&M is just really nice
Wow, that is a bush. I'll be watching this one.

"A Good Breeder is able to practice breeding in a way that allows him to improve his art. A bad breeder always blows around the market stroking his own ego, lying about his wares, & generally making people feel uncomfortable by their presence." - The Breeders Bible p.6

Chem's Guide to Making Cannabis Bushes: https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=185729

Chem's Garden 2011: https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?p=4120707#post4 120707

Chem&M is offline Quote

Old 03-04-2010, 09:19 AM #3
blackone

blackone is just really niceblackone is just really niceblackone is just really niceblackone is just really niceblackone is just really niceblackone is just really niceblackone is just really niceblackone is just really niceblackone is just really niceblackone is just really niceblackone is just really nice
You're welcome. The choice is between a 40L and a 90L container. I think I'll go for 90L...

Old 03-04-2010, 01:21 PM #4
Dr Dog
Sharks have a week dedicated to me

Dr Dog has much to be proud ofDr Dog has much to be proud ofDr Dog has much to be proud ofDr Dog has much to be proud ofDr Dog has much to be proud ofDr Dog has much to be proud ofDr Dog has much to be proud ofDr Dog has much to be proud ofDr Dog has much to be proud ofDr Dog has much to be proud ofDr Dog has much to be proud of
looks nice.

I would do some training of that thing to get more bud sites under the 600

But you should get some nice buds of her

Medicinal Marijuana Advocate
Dr Dog is offline Quote

Old 03-04-2010, 01:48 PM #5
blackone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Dog View Post
looks nice.

I would do some training of that thing to get more bud sites under the 600

But you should get some nice buds of her
That's the plan but if I train her now then she won't get much wider quite yet because most of her arms are too lignified to train - she's a pretty old mother.
I'll wait until I flower her - perhaps even a little longer - so that I can spread her out to cover more space.

Actually I'm also starting to wonder if her old lignified trunk will have trouble keeping up with all of the new growth.

Old 03-04-2010, 03:21 PM #6
Core
Quality Control Controller

Core has much to be proud ofCore has much to be proud ofCore has much to be proud ofCore has much to be proud ofCore has much to be proud ofCore has much to be proud ofCore has much to be proud ofCore has much to be proud ofCore has much to be proud ofCore has much to be proud ofCore has much to be proud of
i'd go for 90L ...but with a Xtra long veg then....looking strong already !

[b][size="2"]
Core is offline Quote

Old 03-05-2010, 02:41 AM #7
blackone

Nah xtra long veg is not gonna happen - in 2 weeks I could have taken clones from this plant, rooted them and started them. In fact I might very well just start it even if I "know" it won't get big enough and then fill the edges and corners with clones as they root.

Old 03-05-2010, 11:31 AM #8
Buffalo Brown

Buffalo Brown will become famous soon enough
this the berry pheno? If so, we could have the same plant. It looks very familiar...Ill try and post a pic...my cam isnt too great though.
Buffalo Brown is offline Quote

Old 03-05-2010, 11:33 AM #9
blackone

This plant is a clone I selected myself from seeds I grew.
Other people have this clone too because I gave it to friends but I don't know how much it has been shared yet.

This is what it can do:

Old 03-05-2010, 02:51 PM #10
nukkumatti

She looks amazing man
Is she all balck when done?