You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Indoor Grows - Hydro > twin 3600w grows

Thread Title Search
Click for great deals at MB Ferts
twin 3600w grows Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-12-2009, 08:42 PM #21
Mr. Tony

Mr. Tony has a spectacular aura aboutMr. Tony has a spectacular aura aboutMr. Tony has a spectacular aura about
are you running multiple clones per rock wool cube?
Mr. Tony is offline Quote

Old 06-16-2009, 01:52 AM #22
DIGITALHIPPY

DIGITALHIPPY is just really niceDIGITALHIPPY is just really niceDIGITALHIPPY is just really niceDIGITALHIPPY is just really niceDIGITALHIPPY is just really niceDIGITALHIPPY is just really niceDIGITALHIPPY is just really niceDIGITALHIPPY is just really niceDIGITALHIPPY is just really niceDIGITALHIPPY is just really niceDIGITALHIPPY is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by NWestCoast View Post
Looks great Hippy. Keep us posted man. I agree with you on the importance of trimming! Great point.

Have you ever tried running bigger pots than those 4x4 white pots to give them bitches more root space? I find plants appreciate all the root space they can get and those smaller pots get packed full in E/F

Keep us posted bro!
my frst time running rw cubes in a pot, i didnt like how much water slabs hold onto. also with these i can, and do re-arange them...
already into flower, friday the 12th. they seam to be doing excelent so far, even though the pots are not light-proof.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoopyTeaBags View Post
Hey dig back to those ice boxes.... Have you at least seen them in use to know they aint worthles...? im cutting 2k out of my grow till i get another spot and thinking about gettign them icebox as enough to not run a a/c....

I got a 600$ chiller 1/4 HP does like 100+ gallons but if i could remove my a/c that would be sweet....
im fixing to buy a 3-5hp chiller,
www.hydroinnovations.com they sugest about 1/4 hp per 1k....
that might work well for one K maybe 2K with a/c still, but at that point it wont be running as often. might need one or 2 more chillers for 4-6k to go a/c-less
id like to ditch my window a/c aswell.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Tony View Post
are you running multiple clones per rock wool cube?
in room 2 yes, 4 clones per cube, a few have less.
room1 is over-veged and sog'd

check it out.
side show of dog's

sensi ak47

dispo jack the ripper

dog

dog

dog

dog

dog

runnng light movers in here too, trying to reduce the watts, right now its 3600, but trying to reduce it down to 1k and a couple 600's alot of light for only 5x 3'x3' tables.

ONLY 15 days into flower.
73 day and night first 2 weeks to reduce strech.
co2'
screw LUCAS forumla! were not in the 70's anymore!!!

Grow(s)
whole lot of growing! 2 3600w grows! 4 light movers 350+ plants all done!
my OG thread thread 5 runs loged in here.
333 chemdog DD's! RES's super run!
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=123986
watercooled rooms!8800 watts!
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....84#post2848284

Construction

The 5 minute fix for lightproofing window A/C's

Quote:
Originally Posted by treewizard View Post
We need these in every major city. One more weapon to overgrow the system.
DIGITALHIPPY is offline Quote

Old 06-16-2009, 01:58 AM #23
DIGITALHIPPY

DIGITALHIPPY is just really niceDIGITALHIPPY is just really niceDIGITALHIPPY is just really niceDIGITALHIPPY is just really niceDIGITALHIPPY is just really niceDIGITALHIPPY is just really niceDIGITALHIPPY is just really niceDIGITALHIPPY is just really niceDIGITALHIPPY is just really niceDIGITALHIPPY is just really niceDIGITALHIPPY is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by turbolaser4528 View Post
so you do a mix of organic and inorganic hydro pretty much correct? Im interested to hear what you have found makes the best all around herb, you have more growing experience than me and im just curious what works best for you. if its a secret i understand but im sure we could all use the info, let us know
yes synthetic and organic works well. lots of teas, lots of biologicals, bacteria, trichoderma, bacillis, mycorizzal, enzymes.

although, plant health is key, ive had bad crops with expensive nutes because the plants were not ready to do what i wanted, and great crops with cheap nutes here the plants were ready. proper trimming and flushing/atmosphere is also v.important.

i am always adapting my formula to whats changing in the market. i find i use very little connie with all the add-ins, also use way less on most produts then what they recomend.

AN organic-B is my fav nute, it helps plants and colonies of bene's...
best of both worlds rocks it out.

foliar sprays with 'messanger' (eden bio-science) is really good, harpin protine stimulates the imune system and foliars with asprin/salscylic acid trigger that BK01 gene.

potassium silicate is awsome for first couple weeks of flower when plants need stem strengthening.

Grow(s)

Construction

Quote:

Old 06-16-2009, 06:48 AM #24
turbolaser4528

turbolaser4528 is a jewel in the roughturbolaser4528 is a jewel in the roughturbolaser4528 is a jewel in the roughturbolaser4528 is a jewel in the roughturbolaser4528 is a jewel in the roughturbolaser4528 is a jewel in the roughturbolaser4528 is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by DIGITALHIPPY View Post
yes synthetic and organic works well. lots of teas, lots of biologicals, bacteria, trichoderma, bacillis, mycorizzal, enzymes.

although, plant health is key, ive had bad crops with expensive nutes because the plants were not ready to do what i wanted, and great crops with cheap nutes here the plants were ready. proper trimming and flushing/atmosphere is also v.important.

i am always adapting my formula to whats changing in the market. i find i use very little connie with all the add-ins, also use way less on most produts then what they recomend.

AN organic-B is my fav nute, it helps plants and colonies of bene's...
best of both worlds rocks it out.

foliar sprays with 'messanger' (eden bio-science) is really good, harpin protine stimulates the imune system and foliars with asprin/salscylic acid trigger that BK01 gene.

potassium silicate is awsome for first couple weeks of flower when plants need stem strengthening.
nice that about covers it haha if you had to choose a brand of chem nutes which would you chose (i'm talking non organic) AN, GH, Dutch MAster, etc.. whats your take on this?
turbolaser4528 is offline Quote

Old 06-17-2009, 01:24 AM #25
DIGITALHIPPY

Quote:
nice that about covers it haha if you had to choose a brand of chem nutes which would you chose (i'm talking non organic) AN, GH, Dutch MAster, etc.. whats your take on this?
my trusted source at my grow store tells me the AN and GH 3 part are the same. -

dutch master is also a good company that is under-rated they make a product called "zone" its a MUST HAVE for the tool-box copper sulfate essentialy although it kills all microbes its the best thing ive found to fix ROOT ROT problems. 9999999x better then hydrogen peroxide.

-if you want a 2 part earth juice is also a good company at a decent price.
i would personaly stick with AN 2 part, if i DIDNT use connie, id switch to monkey juice (organic 2 part) or floranova(gh 1 part) otherwise with just chems id go with DM/AN/GH or even botanicare. although they have alot of different mixes of PBP(pure blend pro) probably whatever is cheaper, DutchMaster or botanicare are usualy cheaper IME...
(to straight up answer your Q, DM/AN/botanicare are my prefered brands)

although brand isnt indicitive of success, its nice to know how to use nutes in general, reading the ppms before and after mixing in each ingrediant, frequent ph'ing, what the plant wants, reading the plant took me a while(talkin' years..) to master. switching to RO water is more important then buying better nutes, id run lucas/ro before i run connie with tap.... people (myself included) like to blame other for there problems... but ultimately if the grower got a "bad batch" of some nute, its the growers responsibility to be checking the res as he mixes, bad batches arnt always bad, the grower usualy isnt paying enough attention to notice the increase in strength. i used to blindly follow the bottle but keeping the ppm's in perportion is more important then anything.

kind of had some diharrea of the keyboard right now....
trying to share some insight on my methods of thinking.

if a crop fails its my loss, i dont have room to blame a nute batch or company for what is really my responsibilty.

Grow(s)

Construction

Quote:

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-17-2009, 05:33 AM #26
turbolaser4528

turbolaser4528 is a jewel in the roughturbolaser4528 is a jewel in the roughturbolaser4528 is a jewel in the roughturbolaser4528 is a jewel in the roughturbolaser4528 is a jewel in the roughturbolaser4528 is a jewel in the roughturbolaser4528 is a jewel in the rough
floranova looks good, do u need a paint shaker to mix it properly or just violently shake it?
turbolaser4528 is offline Quote

Old 06-25-2009, 03:05 AM #27
DIGITALHIPPY

Quote:
floranova looks good, do u need a paint shaker to mix it properly or just violently shake it?
i just violently shaked it for a few min.... the mixer would make it ez and fast tho.

on second thought to your Q....
if i were to run only 2 part + ro id run connisuer

i was thinking of a side-by-side with dif base nutes.
with alot of suppliments the base nutes become less important...

Grow(s)

Construction

Quote:

Old 06-25-2009, 03:15 AM #28
Asiatica

Asiatica will become famous soon enoughAsiatica will become famous soon enough
Thumbs up

Dude your set up is rock and roll!!!!!
NICE WORK!

Much props.
Peace and positive vibes.

Learning to grow is 60% research, 20% trial and error, and 20% ingenuity...
Dont ever say you dont have any money to buy supplies, if you have money to buy weed....
Dont spend money on seeds for your first grow, use bagseed first..
Using green light bulbs to work at 'night' does not always work...
If you can barely understand someones advice, dont take it until it is better explained...
The only way to find out, is to try...

Asiatica is offline Quote

Old 06-25-2009, 01:57 PM #29
4c4oToSyntheSiS

4c4oToSyntheSiS is on a distinguished road

Fucking beautiful digital! i'm deff in for this one!

Old 06-25-2009, 03:32 PM #30
Pali

Pali is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up!
Pali is offline Quote