in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Growing Questions > ALL ACCESS PASS

Thread Title Search
ALL ACCESS PASS Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-19-2009, 07:28 PM #351
Tonatiuh
its me Dave man open up the door...

Location: in a sea of green in the middle of a concrete jungle
Tonatiuh has a reputation beyond reputeTonatiuh has a reputation beyond reputeTonatiuh has a reputation beyond reputeTonatiuh has a reputation beyond reputeTonatiuh has a reputation beyond reputeTonatiuh has a reputation beyond reputeTonatiuh has a reputation beyond reputeTonatiuh has a reputation beyond reputeTonatiuh has a reputation beyond reputeTonatiuh has a reputation beyond reputeTonatiuh has a reputation beyond repute
wattup acc,just slidin by yo...you need some color on the walls in here...let me help ya out a bit
jilly bean

the white

......there see dresses the place right up ...

peace brother.-T-

Tonatiuhs 8K Dreamquest

Maxxin and Coolin with Karma Genetics

My teacher told me i was nothin but a piece of shit.seen her the other day,drivin a piece of shit.

In Aztec mythology, Tonatiuh was the sun god. The Aztec people considered him the leader of Tollan, their heaven. He was also known as the fifth sun, because the Aztecs believed that he was the sun that took over when the fourth sun was expelled from the sky.
He was a sun-god, and heavenly warrior; God of the Sun represented by the eagle. Poor and ill, Tonatiuh cast himself into the flames, and being burnt up, was resurrected. Daily Tonatiuh repeats his passage across the heavens, down into darkness, and back again into the sky. With him Tonatiuh carries all brave warriors who have died in battle and all brave women who have died in childbirth. The greatest heroes Tonatiuh carries with him to the greatest heights. to Tonatiuhican.
Tonatiuh is offline Quote

Old 03-19-2009, 08:14 PM #352
johnipedestran
1%

johnipedestran is a name known to alljohnipedestran is a name known to alljohnipedestran is a name known to alljohnipedestran is a name known to alljohnipedestran is a name known to alljohnipedestran is a name known to alljohnipedestran is a name known to alljohnipedestran is a name known to alljohnipedestran is a name known to alljohnipedestran is a name known to alljohnipedestran is a name known to all
I have two comments on GAS.

1. In college we were blessed (or cursed) with GAS on many occasions. The most memorable being a homecoming weekend when I got a phone call that said go look in your front closet. Well, I open the door and sure enough my buddy had been up that morning popped into our house and dropped off a 6 footer....you know the rest of the story. two days of non stop balloons.

2. Baltimore Civic Center Grateful Dead----Raven Space. If you have not heard it--get a copy. Not the Dentist---Enough drilling for one night.

peace
jip

FUCKEM
johnipedestran is offline Quote

Old 03-19-2009, 09:06 PM #353
xOOx
big primpin'

xOOx is a jewel in the roughxOOx is a jewel in the roughxOOx is a jewel in the roughxOOx is a jewel in the roughxOOx is a jewel in the roughxOOx is a jewel in the rough
i swear a good racy sativa can give me the crickets sounds/sensations, where i just feel really dizzy out of it echos if i over do it. but its usually only momentary, 30 seconds-a minute on and off. weed plays tricks by not only releasing the memories but also the feelings of whatever your thinking about.. ive had strains that have unlocked memories that made me feel every damn wound on my body from years and years past. right down to a scabbed up knee from the 90s. not the intense pain of the injury..but the location of the injury will tingle and you will feel what it was like when you were healing from it...strains which i wouldn't want to do again, lol.. but i've had some that have given me the feelings of other substances i've partaken in too..and slight wahwah crickets from time to time, depending on the raciness or doneness of the girl. kinda strange to think the human mind stores this data on pain injury site and sensations as a memory tucked way deep .. wonder what the reason is. but that's another convo .. lol ..over a bowl ..

xoox

Old 03-19-2009, 09:35 PM #354
whiskeytango420
There is only one king, god picks em, hand pluckes em from the millions, and millions and it was me.

whiskeytango420 is a glorious beacon of lightwhiskeytango420 is a glorious beacon of lightwhiskeytango420 is a glorious beacon of lightwhiskeytango420 is a glorious beacon of lightwhiskeytango420 is a glorious beacon of lightwhiskeytango420 is a glorious beacon of lightwhiskeytango420 is a glorious beacon of lightwhiskeytango420 is a glorious beacon of lightwhiskeytango420 is a glorious beacon of lightwhiskeytango420 is a glorious beacon of lightwhiskeytango420 is a glorious beacon of light
yao ming fellas!
good vibes
whiskeytango420 is offline Quote

Old 03-19-2009, 11:58 PM #355
kallenavndk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonatiuh View Post
wattup acc,just slidin by yo...you need some color on the walls in here...let me help ya out a bit

the white

......there see dresses the place right up ...

peace brother.-T-
The white ´ i see why

Old 03-20-2009, 09:49 AM #356
jamrockjay
Father Son Toker

jamrockjay will become famous soon enoughjamrockjay will become famous soon enough
Just thought i would drop by and say hi, gr8 thread accessndx and funny as f.u.c.k.i.n hell

We are all 1
people, fightin
the same fight....

RhinoJay lives on...
jamrockjay is offline Quote

Old 03-20-2009, 09:13 PM #357
Grow4Fun80

Grow4Fun80 is on a distinguished road
I'm just about to start my flowering periode of some Ice Cream, 2-3 plants under 150w hps. How is the odor (low, medium, strong)?
Grow4Fun80 is offline Quote

Old 03-20-2009, 09:32 PM #358
WeldFlash420

Droppin in to say whats up and hello to the crew! Peace and shine on...

Old 03-22-2009, 01:33 AM #359
accessndx
♫All I want to do is zoom-a-zoom-zoom-zoom...And a poom-poom♫

accessndx has a brilliant futureaccessndx has a brilliant futureaccessndx has a brilliant futureaccessndx has a brilliant futureaccessndx has a brilliant futureaccessndx has a brilliant futureaccessndx has a brilliant futureaccessndx has a brilliant futureaccessndx has a brilliant futureaccessndx has a brilliant futureaccessndx has a brilliant future
Thumbs up I mean comeon...how strong could it be?

So,

It's been a week since the winds died down from Cella's "Bowls and Cuts" party 2009. Some parting gifts from the gang were a real treat to be getting home with. One of the most talked about and hyped treat at the bash was O's "Budder". I've never seen so many grown men say how a small bit of something could crush them so mercilessly. Being around for more than a few decades on this mud-ball, you hear lots of stories and tall tales. "I caught a fish this big"...."That broad was so smoking hot...", "He drank so much that he couldn't....", "That nug was so stony I couldn't move after a few hits...". This budder has been recounted in just the same way over time. There have even been tall tales of some mystical triple strength batch that stops hard core stoners in their tracks if they look at it.

So, naturally I was curious how this may all play out. The evening I was gifted a satchel of O's special...she was regailing us about a prior experience while at a Chinese restaurant. The gist of it was that she was practically unconscious, couldn't hold her self up straight and she was so hungry from it that she ate anything that wasn't nailed down. The rest of it she couldn't remember. Sounds like a good time to me.

Now, I leave with this little gem. But all week I've been working hard with no fun on the calendar. No movies, no Xbox, no smoking...no nitrous, no tripping...no hookers....nada. Very mundane week where I get out of bed...work like I'm picking cotton all day for almost 11 hours...I get home....shed my clothes...sleep....wake up....repeat cycle. Just enough drudgery and hopeless routine to make me consider suicide very, very seriously.

I've waited ALL F.U.C.K.I.N.G. week to just lick this tiny piece of cannabis kryptonite. I've stared at it, smelled it....juggled it....oogled it....talked to it.
It's Saturday, and now I'm done with all the world's B.S. for just a brief moment in time.
I reach for the bag. Chip off a tiny jade piece of the stuff. Melt it....measure it.
I've been warned that "even a guy your size should be cautious" when ingesting it. "Don't take more than a tsp."

This is after hearing stories about people hallucinating for hours like on LSD with a bit more than was suggested as a dose.

There are competing but not vastly different stories about wide ranging effects for days after ingestion of O's budder.

1 tsp: coming right up. Spread on a nice fresh piece of italian bread.

I eat it, and am surprised that it doesn't taste like a "horse's ass" as someone suggested. It's a bit bitter, but has the underlying taste of what kief smells like. I can almost feel the crystals collecting in my mouth. It's a rich, layered aroma....like countless different strains of marijuana grown to perfection and sifted for hash.

Within 15 minutes on an empty stomach I can feel the rush. My cheeks get a bit flushed and I'm giddy. I also haven't smoked all week.
I'm starting to get progressively sleepier within 45 minutes...and I'm nodding out.
An hour and a half later, I'm nicely stoned....but I want to lay down...
So I stop in here to begin the tale of my experience this evening with O's buttery green. I can tell this is the real deal. I hope I'm not divulging any serious secrets, but apparently the special way that O and TOH make this budder is very low temperature for almost 24 hours. An extremely generous amount of material is used to mix with the butter. There's some cheesecloth, and some tender loving care....for this THC perfection.

So: if this stuff were for sale somewhere with O and TOH's picture on it...you'd be sure I'd buy it immediately! I can see why it's being used for pain....I certainly don't feel anything right about now except my fun receptors being stimulated.

A big K+ to both of those fine folk. Not sure I could spend every day like this without having to be institutionalized....but when mastery is encoutered it has to be acknowledged. Lots of love and hugs to you both. Don't know where your travels take you today, but I'll be hovering closeby in spirit enjoying your gift in earnest this weekend. A nod of the head to Cella for facilitating that whole shindig once more.

And FTR: if you're ever lucky enough to receive said treat from the dynamic duo themselves. Don't eat more than a tsp. Follow the advice of the sages. Or you may end up on some reality t.v. show with your pants around your ankles screaming obscenities like you have turret's syndrome while drooling up whatever you ate for breakfast. You'll end up with at least a sizeable hospital bill if not worse. Be a responsible stoner...knowing is half the battle!

You can't kick me because your brain is stupid!
Death: Adventure Time
Jimi Hendrix: "Are You Experienced?":
So-er, Are You Experienced?
Ah! Have you ever been experienced?
Well, I have
Ah, let me prove it to you

*FORECAST IS GUMMY: WITH A CHANCE OF STUPOR*
accessndx is offline Quote

Old 03-22-2009, 01:58 AM #360
krushonkush

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to accessndx again.
HAHAHA ownd!!