Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Flower Photos > Dried and Cured Buds and Stash > Afgooey

Thread Title Search
Click to Visit Next Light Systems for LED lights
Afgooey Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-19-2008, 09:44 AM #1
Dakine

Location: Some where out there...in the middle of no where...
Dakine is a glorious beacon of lightDakine is a glorious beacon of lightDakine is a glorious beacon of lightDakine is a glorious beacon of lightDakine is a glorious beacon of lightDakine is a glorious beacon of lightDakine is a glorious beacon of lightDakine is a glorious beacon of lightDakine is a glorious beacon of lightDakine is a glorious beacon of lightDakine is a glorious beacon of light
Afgooey

Well this is a couple shots of afgooey. Opinions welcome. Just tryna contribute to the site!

Has a white appearance some what sticky not sticky sticky. Hmmm the smell musky with a fruity undertone.

Last edited by Dakine; 12-19-2008 at 09:48 AM..
Dakine is offline Quote

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-19-2008, 05:30 PM #2
Rainman
The revolution will not be televised.....

Rainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to behold
Dakine - Now that looks like some potent smoke my friend! Keepem comin! Peace!
"As Wall Street goes, so goes the nation. And here's a look at the closing numbers – racism's up, human rights are down, peace is shaky, war items are hot - the House claims all ties. Jobs are down, money is scarce – and common sense is at an all-time low with heavy trading." - GSH

When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.
Rainman is offline Quote

Old 12-20-2008, 04:30 AM #3
RooR HeaD
RooR HeaD

RooR HeaD has a spectacular aura aboutRooR HeaD has a spectacular aura aboutRooR HeaD has a spectacular aura aboutRooR HeaD has a spectacular aura about
That looks good but it was not like the afhgooey i got but any cut could look different no 2 weeds are a like in my eyes! unless grown by the same pepople! But even then it could differ from eachother! enjoy
RooR HeaD is offline Quote

Old 12-20-2008, 05:13 AM #4
Dakine

Location: Some where out there...in the middle of no where...
Dakine is a glorious beacon of lightDakine is a glorious beacon of lightDakine is a glorious beacon of lightDakine is a glorious beacon of lightDakine is a glorious beacon of lightDakine is a glorious beacon of lightDakine is a glorious beacon of lightDakine is a glorious beacon of lightDakine is a glorious beacon of lightDakine is a glorious beacon of lightDakine is a glorious beacon of light
Yep any buddah can be different so you never know unless grown by yourself. Any resemblance to the afgooey that you recieved? Thanks for stoppin by

TnT Labs Semi Auto Strain Test Grow-On Going

TnT Lab Genetics Grow Diary Test Grow-On Going

Afgooey

SuperSilverHaze

Ssh x TrainWreck
Dakine is offline Quote

Old 12-20-2008, 10:18 AM #5
GET MO
Registered Med User

GET MO has a reputation beyond reputeGET MO has a reputation beyond reputeGET MO has a reputation beyond reputeGET MO has a reputation beyond reputeGET MO has a reputation beyond reputeGET MO has a reputation beyond reputeGET MO has a reputation beyond reputeGET MO has a reputation beyond reputeGET MO has a reputation beyond reputeGET MO has a reputation beyond reputeGET MO has a reputation beyond repute
Affgooy has so many cuts cuz a lot of people in the hills grow um by the seed and always find a differant keeper. Goo always makes some bomb ass crosses, think the best one I ever had was called Soma goo, a goo crossed with a soma strain(i think A+).
-CA Med Patient in compliance with SB 420/Prop 215-
IG Drohammad
-Get Mo's Grow Log-
-Relentless Genetics Grow-
-Ace genetics grow-
BloomShotz!!
Dried Bud Shots...
Vert Baby!!!
GET MO is offline Quote

Old 12-20-2008, 07:12 PM #6
Black Ra1n
Cannaculturist ~OGA~

Black Ra1n is a name known to allBlack Ra1n is a name known to allBlack Ra1n is a name known to allBlack Ra1n is a name known to allBlack Ra1n is a name known to allBlack Ra1n is a name known to allBlack Ra1n is a name known to allBlack Ra1n is a name known to allBlack Ra1n is a name known to allBlack Ra1n is a name known to allBlack Ra1n is a name known to all
That there is some dank, killer looking.

Black Ra1n's Grow Journal's
~2007~ ~2008~ ~2009~ ~2010~

~O.G.A~ THREADS:

Dr Dog TML16 Che
~O.G.A~ Bud Thread ~O.G.A~ Test Thread

ICMAG'S OFFICIAL ~DIY~ LINK-O-RAMA
Outdoor Strain Guide

GROW UNITED
Black Ra1n is offline Quote

Old 02-08-2009, 08:55 PM #7
sir $moka lot

Location: in dr. buds lab stealing all his secrets.....lol j/k
sir $moka lot is an unknown quantity at this point
i smoked afgooey once in cali, the stuff we got was very very very white in apearance almost like cotton balls, the smoke was delicious and the stone out of sight, i would love to have this in my garden someday if i ever get lucky ad get ahold of it, lol hth

sir $moka lot
sir $moka lot is offline Quote

Old 02-08-2009, 08:56 PM #8
sir $moka lot

Location: in dr. buds lab stealing all his secrets.....lol j/k
sir $moka lot is an unknown quantity at this point
very hard to get too as the dispensaries that had access would run out within hours of it being stocked.

sir $moka lot
sir $moka lot is offline Quote

Old 02-08-2009, 09:38 PM #9
texas_green

texas_green will become famous soon enough
damn that looks bomb as hell.

nice nugs.
texas_green is offline Quote

Old 02-08-2009, 09:48 PM #10
Sammet
Med grower

Sammet is a glorious beacon of lightSammet is a glorious beacon of lightSammet is a glorious beacon of lightSammet is a glorious beacon of lightSammet is a glorious beacon of lightSammet is a glorious beacon of lightSammet is a glorious beacon of lightSammet is a glorious beacon of lightSammet is a glorious beacon of lightSammet is a glorious beacon of lightSammet is a glorious beacon of light
Very nice looking bud.
Sammet is offline Quote