Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Marijuana Strains and Breeding > Test Grows ~ New Varieties > ~O.G.A~ ...Testing,Testing.....1...... 2......3

Thread Title Search
~O.G.A~ ...Testing,Testing.....1...... 2......3 Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-11-2008, 11:35 PM #1
Black Ra1n
Cannaculturist ~OGA~

Black Ra1n is a name known to allBlack Ra1n is a name known to allBlack Ra1n is a name known to allBlack Ra1n is a name known to allBlack Ra1n is a name known to allBlack Ra1n is a name known to allBlack Ra1n is a name known to allBlack Ra1n is a name known to allBlack Ra1n is a name known to allBlack Ra1n is a name known to allBlack Ra1n is a name known to all
~O.G.A~ ...Testing,Testing.....1...... 2......3

Hey all, we decided to keep track of all the testing for OGA's beans here. Much easier to keep track of everything in one thread.

Lets get this baby rolling.........

We're working on two releases right now... zombie virus and sour puss, there is a lot more in the works, but we decided to get two done and out hopefully before summer... I would like them ready for the outdoor season here. As we get going the other strains we're working on will be posted.

First up is Zombie Virus....

Sour Puss....

As you can see the one is a twin, never had a twin before.

Doc has one in flower and will be posting pics soon, she's a looker, we have great expectations for these.... Plans are to test a bunch to see what pheno's are available, narrow those down to one great one and that will become the base stock for the future....

All those who board the train, welcome!!!

Black Ra1n's Grow Journal's
~2007~ ~2008~ ~2009~ ~2010~

~O.G.A~ THREADS:

Dr Dog TML16 Che
~O.G.A~ Bud Thread ~O.G.A~ Test Thread

ICMAG'S OFFICIAL ~DIY~ LINK-O-RAMA
Outdoor Strain Guide

GROW UNITED
Black Ra1n is offline Quote

Old 12-11-2008, 11:37 PM #2
FiveLeggedGoat
I'm not a real goat.™

FiveLeggedGoat has a brilliant futureFiveLeggedGoat has a brilliant futureFiveLeggedGoat has a brilliant futureFiveLeggedGoat has a brilliant futureFiveLeggedGoat has a brilliant futureFiveLeggedGoat has a brilliant futureFiveLeggedGoat has a brilliant futureFiveLeggedGoat has a brilliant futureFiveLeggedGoat has a brilliant futureFiveLeggedGoat has a brilliant futureFiveLeggedGoat has a brilliant future
FiveLeggedGoat has completed 1 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
WoW!

This is going to be quite interesting. Got this one tagged!

Best of luck guys!

Last edited by FiveLeggedGoat; 12-11-2008 at 11:38 PM..
FiveLeggedGoat is offline Quote

Old 12-11-2008, 11:51 PM #3
WeldFlash420

Got this tagged as well, been lurking in your other threads and have been enjoying what I've seen. Good luck with the twins ya gonna seperate them or leave them go?

Old 12-12-2008, 11:27 AM #4
High Lowlander

High Lowlander is just really niceHigh Lowlander is just really niceHigh Lowlander is just really niceHigh Lowlander is just really niceHigh Lowlander is just really niceHigh Lowlander is just really niceHigh Lowlander is just really niceHigh Lowlander is just really niceHigh Lowlander is just really niceHigh Lowlander is just really nice
Tagged!
Low

"Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me either, just fuck off and leave me alone."

Quote:
Originally Posted by dank.frank View Post
I found that growing plants IS actually addictive...using them...not so much.
dank.Frank
Quote:
Originally Posted by esbe View Post
We are not criminals, we grow our own shit and dont want to support gangsters and terrorists. We are freedom fighters and nature lovers and our hobby does not hurt one single person.
High Lowlander is offline Quote

Old 12-12-2008, 09:22 PM #5
igrohydro

Lovely looking babies,great manes too.ill be watchin this one fo fho!

Goodluck!

Old 12-20-2008, 02:07 PM #6
Black Ra1n
Cannaculturist ~OGA~

Black Ra1n is a name known to allBlack Ra1n is a name known to allBlack Ra1n is a name known to allBlack Ra1n is a name known to allBlack Ra1n is a name known to allBlack Ra1n is a name known to allBlack Ra1n is a name known to allBlack Ra1n is a name known to allBlack Ra1n is a name known to allBlack Ra1n is a name known to allBlack Ra1n is a name known to all
FiveLeggedGoat, thanks man, I've noticed you always post in oga threads, thanks for the support!

WeldFlash420, well seeing as this is a test grow, I'll keep them together. Probably put them in a big pot and lst them. I normally grow in small pots so this will be different.

High Lowlander, nice to see a regular, thanks bro.

igrohydro, great, grab a seat....

Well I transplanted the zombies yesterday. I'll probably veg them for 2 more weeks then throw them into the flower room. I'm more interested in how stable they are than how much I can get off them. I'm not going to clone them, I'll just pop more beans down the line to see how uniform they are... I'll post some pics on Sunday.. have a good week end.

~O.G.A~ THREADS:

Dr Dog TML16 Che

Outdoor Strain Guide

GROW UNITED

Old 12-20-2008, 09:34 PM #7
Sleepy

Sleepy has much to be proud ofSleepy has much to be proud ofSleepy has much to be proud ofSleepy has much to be proud ofSleepy has much to be proud ofSleepy has much to be proud ofSleepy has much to be proud ofSleepy has much to be proud ofSleepy has much to be proud ofSleepy has much to be proud ofSleepy has much to be proud of
i like trains....

choo choo!!!

all aboard!

hehehe
Sleepy is offline Quote

Old 12-20-2008, 11:36 PM #8
Black Ra1n
Cannaculturist ~OGA~

Sleepy, great to have ya aboard man.

Sour Puss.

Zombie Virus

~O.G.A~ THREADS:

Dr Dog TML16 Che

Outdoor Strain Guide

GROW UNITED

Old 12-20-2008, 11:48 PM #9
cocktail frank
Ubiquitous

cocktail frank has a brilliant futurecocktail frank has a brilliant futurecocktail frank has a brilliant futurecocktail frank has a brilliant futurecocktail frank has a brilliant futurecocktail frank has a brilliant futurecocktail frank has a brilliant futurecocktail frank has a brilliant futurecocktail frank has a brilliant futurecocktail frank has a brilliant futurecocktail frank has a brilliant future
looking good.
what are the parentals of these crosses?
“Religion has actually convinced people that there's an invisible man living in the sky who watches everything you do,
every minute of every day. And the invisible man has a special list of ten things he does not want you to do.
And if you do any of these ten things, he has a special place, full of fire and smoke and burning and torture and anguish,
where he will send you to live and suffer and burn and choke and scream and cry forever and ever 'til the end of time!
But He loves you. He loves you, and He needs money! He always needs money!
He's all-powerful, all-perfect, all-knowing, and all-wise, somehow just can't handle money!”

R.I.P. George Carlin
the funniest man to ever walk god's green earth.
R.I.P. Buckeye
cocktail frank is offline Quote

Old 12-22-2008, 11:17 PM #10
m@rg
go on .. pull my finger

m@rg is a jewel in the roughm@rg is a jewel in the roughm@rg is a jewel in the roughm@rg is a jewel in the roughm@rg is a jewel in the roughm@rg is a jewel in the roughm@rg is a jewel in the rough
hey blackrain grabbing my seat
looking forward to seeing these pair in action

---The Grow Is Back On -----
m@rg is offline Quote