Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Growing Questions > Cold temps at night a problem during flowering?

Thread Title Search
Click for Perfect Grower Nutrients
Cold temps at night a problem during flowering? Thread Tools
Old 10-29-2008, 03:26 PM #11
stinkyattic
her dankness

Location: A yuppie in the street and a freak in the potting shed
stinkyattic is a jewel in the roughstinkyattic is a jewel in the roughstinkyattic is a jewel in the roughstinkyattic is a jewel in the roughstinkyattic is a jewel in the roughstinkyattic is a jewel in the roughstinkyattic is a jewel in the rough
You are just the Master Grower obviously!!!
I'm voting for a combination of factors. Sugar supplements are a GREAT cheap frost booster.

What stinks up in the attic? Find out!!!
http://boards.cannabis.com/growing-information/166192-illustrated-guide-some-cannabis-strains.html
stinkyattic is offline Quote

Old 10-29-2008, 03:49 PM #12
B.C.
Non Conformist

B.C. is a name known to allB.C. is a name known to allB.C. is a name known to allB.C. is a name known to allB.C. is a name known to allB.C. is a name known to allB.C. is a name known to allB.C. is a name known to allB.C. is a name known to allB.C. is a name known to allB.C. is a name known to all
Exclamation

Cold temps can affect the up take and use of phosphorous. Maybe others too? I can't remember right off hand. BC
Once I thought I saw you in a crowded hazy bar, dancing on the light from star to star. Far across the moonbeam I know that's who you are, I looked in to your eyes and I saw fire! Before that moment you touched my lips, that perfect feeling when time jus slips, away between us on our foggy trip....
B.C. is offline Quote

Old 10-30-2008, 03:46 AM #13
paulobaca

paulobaca will become famous soon enough
From my understanding colder temps lead to more sticky resin on the flowers but can reduce yield once you start getting under around 65f.

My stuff comes out pretty sticky and I attribute alot of it to mainly to genetics and low temps because I always run AC. My night temps get down around 60f. I think low temps make a big difference.
paulobaca is offline Quote

Old 10-30-2008, 01:33 PM #14
yamaha_1fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by hlep
um...i'm already mid flower =/
If you wanted, you could just leave the lights off an extra 12 hours to change the cycle. Shouldnt be an issue

Old 02-16-2016, 07:09 AM #15
GET MO
Registered Med User

GET MO has a reputation beyond reputeGET MO has a reputation beyond reputeGET MO has a reputation beyond reputeGET MO has a reputation beyond reputeGET MO has a reputation beyond reputeGET MO has a reputation beyond reputeGET MO has a reputation beyond reputeGET MO has a reputation beyond reputeGET MO has a reputation beyond reputeGET MO has a reputation beyond reputeGET MO has a reputation beyond repute
my temps were getting really low, in the 40s, then even hit 30 a few nights in a row. It slowed everything down. Now Im on week 10 of a 8 weeks strain and it looks like i got at least another week to go.
-CA Med Patient in compliance with SB 420/Prop 215-

-Get Mo's Grow Log-
-Relentless Genetics Grow-
-Ace genetics grow-
BloomShotz!!
Dried Bud Shots...
Vert Baby!!!
GET MO is offline Quote

Old 02-16-2016, 08:04 AM #16
chronosync
unknown clone

chronosync is just really nicechronosync is just really nicechronosync is just really nicechronosync is just really nicechronosync is just really nicechronosync is just really nicechronosync is just really nicechronosync is just really nicechronosync is just really nicechronosync is just really nicechronosync is just really nice
Same here. I put a small heater and root temps dont go below 60 now. I think my coldest night was 35f. !!!

It was -18f outside here last night.

Welp im on week 10 too and im still seeing new white hairs and clear trichs. Nary an amber trich to be seen.

Granted ive got three strains and never ran any one of them. Surprisingly the SLH seems the closest and shes got thin leaves...

Last edited by chronosync; 02-16-2016 at 08:05 AM.. Reason: Mo inFo
chronosync is offline Quote

Old 02-16-2016, 08:09 AM #17
chronosync
unknown clone

chronosync is just really nicechronosync is just really nicechronosync is just really nicechronosync is just really nicechronosync is just really nicechronosync is just really nicechronosync is just really nicechronosync is just really nicechronosync is just really nicechronosync is just really nicechronosync is just really nice
70 days

Pineapple Express, SLH, PE

chronosync is offline Quote