in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Grow Diaries > Veterinarians' Hospital

Thread Title Search
Click for great deals at MB Ferts
Veterinarians' Hospital Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-23-2008, 04:27 PM #881
Dr Dog
Sharks have a week dedicated to me

Dr Dog has much to be proud ofDr Dog has much to be proud ofDr Dog has much to be proud ofDr Dog has much to be proud ofDr Dog has much to be proud ofDr Dog has much to be proud ofDr Dog has much to be proud ofDr Dog has much to be proud ofDr Dog has much to be proud ofDr Dog has much to be proud ofDr Dog has much to be proud of
Thanks dudes, I will get a more detailed response sometime tonight, young eyes are here

Medicinal Marijuana Advocate
Dr Dog is offline Quote

Old 05-23-2008, 04:46 PM #882
SirSmokalot
My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me

SirSmokalot has a reputation beyond reputeSirSmokalot has a reputation beyond reputeSirSmokalot has a reputation beyond reputeSirSmokalot has a reputation beyond reputeSirSmokalot has a reputation beyond reputeSirSmokalot has a reputation beyond reputeSirSmokalot has a reputation beyond reputeSirSmokalot has a reputation beyond reputeSirSmokalot has a reputation beyond reputeSirSmokalot has a reputation beyond reputeSirSmokalot has a reputation beyond repute
i turn my head for a day and you lay that on me. nice dr. looks like a text book grow and flush. i havent flushed a plant out that nice in 2 runs. i dig the yard as well. i am a sucker for green lol. inspiring plant though
Bitch! You know what I want! Hahahahaha! I wanna talk to Samson! Fly me to the moon like that bitch Alice Kramden! 'Cause it's hard being black and gifted! Sometimes I wanna throw it all down and get lifted!

"Sampson got this whole town on lockdown"

Never Say Never-current
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=248783
SirSmokalot is offline Quote

Old 05-23-2008, 06:40 PM #883
YwouldntI

dam doc beeeyoooteeeful plant man,looks dam tasty the colors are hypnotizing bro.you are growin top shelf bud man,looks awesome.-Y-

Old 05-24-2008, 09:37 AM #884
High Lowlander

High Lowlander is just really niceHigh Lowlander is just really niceHigh Lowlander is just really niceHigh Lowlander is just really niceHigh Lowlander is just really niceHigh Lowlander is just really niceHigh Lowlander is just really niceHigh Lowlander is just really niceHigh Lowlander is just really niceHigh Lowlander is just really nice
Yo Dr D!
I just love this shot:

Soooo nice

, Low

"Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me either, just fuck off and leave me alone."

Quote:
Originally Posted by dank.frank View Post
I found that growing plants IS actually addictive...using them...not so much.
dank.Frank
Quote:
Originally Posted by esbe View Post
We are not criminals, we grow our own shit and dont want to support gangsters and terrorists. We are freedom fighters and nature lovers and our hobby does not hurt one single person.
High Lowlander is offline Quote

Old 05-24-2008, 02:25 PM #885
GMT
I am, therefore I think

GMT has a brilliant futureGMT has a brilliant futureGMT has a brilliant futureGMT has a brilliant futureGMT has a brilliant futureGMT has a brilliant futureGMT has a brilliant futureGMT has a brilliant futureGMT has a brilliant futureGMT has a brilliant futureGMT has a brilliant future
Hey Dr Dog, love the plants, and I love the photos, but not as much as I love your garden, man that place looks huge.
GMT is offline Quote

Old 05-24-2008, 05:21 PM #886
Dr Dog
Sharks have a week dedicated to me

Dr Dog has much to be proud ofDr Dog has much to be proud ofDr Dog has much to be proud ofDr Dog has much to be proud ofDr Dog has much to be proud ofDr Dog has much to be proud ofDr Dog has much to be proud ofDr Dog has much to be proud ofDr Dog has much to be proud ofDr Dog has much to be proud ofDr Dog has much to be proud of
OK
I am just here with adults now, so I can post without any issues

GMT
Thanks man, i am pretty happy with my photogenic plants I have, I am afraid the fall colors may be over now as the temps are getting warm. The backyard is pretty big, takes a while to mow, which I did this morning, behind that there are over 50 acres of dense brush and forest, so not much moving around here other than Wolves, Coyotes, Cats, and Deer.

Hi Low
Thanks brother, The colors really contrast with the plant, it is nice, But like I said above probably be it for the purple plants till fall sometime, was 20C/70 F and the lowest temp last night in the room was 69, a bit too warm for crazy colors.

YwouldntI
Thanks man, The pc is a very nice looking plant, great colors. another week or so for her I figure

Sirsmoke

Hey you know I wait for you to go offline then post pics LOL, thanks for stoppin in man

JC

thanks for stoppin in man, thanks for the props and the rep

Drock, Sammet, Zeus,NZJAY
Thanks dudes, you guys know I value your visits, thanks bros

Medicinal Marijuana Advocate
Dr Dog is offline Quote

Old 05-24-2008, 06:06 PM #887
Black Ra1n
Cannaculturist ~OGA~

Black Ra1n is a name known to allBlack Ra1n is a name known to allBlack Ra1n is a name known to allBlack Ra1n is a name known to allBlack Ra1n is a name known to allBlack Ra1n is a name known to allBlack Ra1n is a name known to allBlack Ra1n is a name known to allBlack Ra1n is a name known to allBlack Ra1n is a name known to allBlack Ra1n is a name known to all
Hey bro, PC looks amazing. Reminds me so much of 39 in the fall. Man been so busy at work, it's nuts, talk soon.

B/R

Black Ra1n's Grow Journal's
~2007~ ~2008~ ~2009~ ~2010~

~O.G.A~ THREADS:

Dr Dog TML16 Che
~O.G.A~ Bud Thread ~O.G.A~ Test Thread

ICMAG'S OFFICIAL ~DIY~ LINK-O-RAMA
Outdoor Strain Guide

GROW UNITED
Black Ra1n is offline Quote

Old 05-24-2008, 06:45 PM #888
D Rock
HERBAL RELEAF PLANT A SEED START A WEED REVOLUTION!

D Rock is a jewel in the roughD Rock is a jewel in the roughD Rock is a jewel in the roughD Rock is a jewel in the roughD Rock is a jewel in the roughD Rock is a jewel in the roughD Rock is a jewel in the roughD Rock is a jewel in the rough
Hey Dog you just got nominated for May photo of the month.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.p...84#post1708484

"Toking too hard is a myth, just like santa. There is no such thing" ~ Cocktail Frank
D Rock is offline Quote

Old 05-24-2008, 08:20 PM #889
RealSupreme
UndergroundMan®

RealSupreme is a jewel in the roughRealSupreme is a jewel in the roughRealSupreme is a jewel in the roughRealSupreme is a jewel in the roughRealSupreme is a jewel in the roughRealSupreme is a jewel in the roughRealSupreme is a jewel in the rough
good choice D Rock, great shot from Dog! respect.

Quote:
"be smart, be simple.." SD21
Mediocrity is not an option!!!
RealSupreme is offline Quote

Old 05-25-2008, 05:04 PM #890
Sammet
Med grower

Sammet is a glorious beacon of lightSammet is a glorious beacon of lightSammet is a glorious beacon of lightSammet is a glorious beacon of lightSammet is a glorious beacon of lightSammet is a glorious beacon of lightSammet is a glorious beacon of lightSammet is a glorious beacon of lightSammet is a glorious beacon of lightSammet is a glorious beacon of lightSammet is a glorious beacon of light
Congratulations on the nomination DD, an excellent photo