Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seed Boutique Vendors > Soma Seeds > Test Grows > my rock bud rocks

Thread Title Search    
Click for Hydro Grow LEDs!
 my rock bud rocks Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-14-2005, 08:06 AM   #1

my rock bud rocks

i love to grow soma strains and this rock bud i grew i love it .. i have grown a few soma strains .. every one i have grown i grow it a long time thinking this is the best .. no need to oder more seeds .. i got the shit ,..lol.. but ..then i get another strain... and then i grow it and say the same thing lol
well i love what ya do to ya plants soma ...

Old 01-14-2005, 08:31 AM   #2
Hooked-On-Grown
Banned

Hooked-On-Grown is on a distinguished road
Nice job friend2u

Soma treats his ladies right, thats for sure!!

Also.....its a rule that once you have been here 6months and have over 100 posts and grow beautiful plants.......you need a new digi cam!!

just bustin ya.... but it is time!!! ok maybe the lights effect it. :wink:

Last edited by Hooked-On-Grown; 01-14-2005 at 08:33 AM..
Hooked-On-Grown jest offline   Quote

Old 01-15-2005, 05:16 AM   #3

man nice looking plants you have there is it the green pheno or the color pheno???i have been growing rock bud for a while now and am harvesting about 4 or more ounces of rock bud tom. i got the color pheno and man the crystals she puts on are killer along with the stench and the madd colors.. i will have some pics of her up after harvest ohh let her grow like a week or 2 long you will end up with solid rock hard nugs.... coated in crystals
trust me i have the pics to prove it

Swerve

Old 01-22-2005, 12:19 AM   #4
bikertrash

bikertrash is on a distinguished road
lookin good

Lookin nice Friend!!cant wait to see the end product.I have 8 RB plants in veg,just waiting on sex results. Any advice you could pass a long would sure Help!! Anyways keep the pics coming.BT
bikertrash jest offline   Quote

Old 01-22-2005, 12:46 AM   #5
sunnyside
Plant Manager

sunnyside is a name known to allsunnyside is a name known to allsunnyside is a name known to allsunnyside is a name known to allsunnyside is a name known to allsunnyside is a name known to all
hey friend...plants look healthy...if you can...take your shots in the dark...5-10 minutes before the lights come on...or after they go off wont hurt them... and the pics will be 10x better!!! HID's kill pics!!

Old 02-11-2005, 11:43 AM   #6

ty sunnyside , i know how to grow but not how to take pics lol.... i was taught not to do that ,,,lol...so im new at it .but hey guys thanks for the compliments ...i forgot about this post ..sorry stoner i am... but i will update it tomorrow ..

Old 02-11-2005, 03:23 PM   #7
Dr. D

Dr. D has a reputation beyond reputeDr. D has a reputation beyond reputeDr. D has a reputation beyond reputeDr. D has a reputation beyond reputeDr. D has a reputation beyond reputeDr. D has a reputation beyond reputeDr. D has a reputation beyond reputeDr. D has a reputation beyond reputeDr. D has a reputation beyond reputeDr. D has a reputation beyond reputeDr. D has a reputation beyond repute
good stuff f2u, Soma's strains r some of the best iv smoked, but i havent had the pleasure of growing any of them ...yet

To fathom hell or soar angelic
Just take a pinch of psychedelic
Humphrey Osmond
Dr. D jest offline   Quote