Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Flower Photos > SDxDestroyer, Pink Haired Lebanese, NepJam, ZoidChunk, and a lot more...

Thread Title Search
SDxDestroyer, Pink Haired Lebanese, NepJam, ZoidChunk, and a lot more... Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-26-2007, 01:59 PM #1
titoon29
Travelling Cannagrapher Penguin !

titoon29 is a splendid one to beholdtitoon29 is a splendid one to beholdtitoon29 is a splendid one to beholdtitoon29 is a splendid one to beholdtitoon29 is a splendid one to beholdtitoon29 is a splendid one to beholdtitoon29 is a splendid one to beholdtitoon29 is a splendid one to beholdtitoon29 is a splendid one to beholdtitoon29 is a splendid one to beholdtitoon29 is a splendid one to behold
SDxDestroyer, Pink Haired Lebanese, NepJam, ZoidChunk, and a lot more...

My growing adventures.. atm : SourD x Destroyer, Lebanese, Pure Nigerian, ZoidChunk, Nepalese Jamaican f2...
picts of a lot more strains i used to grow!!!
Picts of my meeting with cannagrowers
Come and Visit, feel free to comment and ask anything, you re at home !

Hello Everybody :

here some of the strains i've grown in Soil, under 400w hps. If you want any detail on this strains i would be pleased to answer ;-)

C99 from Female Seeds

Well an incredible smoke ! Three tastes in one, when you inhale, you keep the smoke and you exhale ! Well i've smoked it three months ago, but i would say first light "earth" taste, than fruity like grapefruit, and finally spicey... So good ! Very good high, no paronoia, and increase your sensibility to sound ;-)
Nice Yielder, about 70g ( not on this one ) with 4week of grow and 11w of bloom under 400hps.

: 40 days flowering

Sour Jack (DoubleSourDiesel x Jack Herer Clone from Alien)

Two differents phenos. The jack herer chosen for mother was indica dominant, great yielder from holland.
The smoke is nice. Sativa Pheno got an incredible high, you got to do something, quick, like sour diesel, but with jack herer taste.
On the contrary, the most indica pheno has diesel taste, with a mixed high/stone.
: 40 days flowering

Another SourJack

Big Bud ( Nirvana )

A sativa pheno finally not so great yielding, not ready at 12 weeks... Good smoke, mixed high/stone, skunky taste.

Last edited by titoon29; 06-11-2007 at 02:52 PM..
titoon29 is offline Quote

Old 04-26-2007, 07:56 PM #2
Lucky 7
Grow Room Manager

Lucky 7 is a jewel in the roughLucky 7 is a jewel in the roughLucky 7 is a jewel in the roughLucky 7 is a jewel in the roughLucky 7 is a jewel in the roughLucky 7 is a jewel in the roughLucky 7 is a jewel in the rough
good job titoon!

Julian: "Nothing can possibly go wrong with this plan!"
Lucky 7 is offline Quote

Old 04-26-2007, 08:15 PM #3
johnnyboy
Banned

johnnyboy is on a distinguished road
damn not ready at 12 weeks, 3 months of flowering, now thats enough to make you go coo-coo eh ? lol
johnnyboy is offline Quote

Old 04-26-2007, 09:09 PM #4
dyren

dyren will become famous soon enoughdyren will become famous soon enough
Am I mistaken or did you say your C99 takes 11 weeks? I though C99 was an 8-9 week strain at the most...???

Very nice pics and excellent buds! The sour jack piques my interest, is it available in seed form anywhere?

Peace
Quote:
mentholated dead whale dipped in lemon gasoline
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.p...11#post2201511
dyren is offline Quote

Old 04-27-2007, 12:01 AM #5
titoon29

titoon29 is a splendid one to beholdtitoon29 is a splendid one to beholdtitoon29 is a splendid one to beholdtitoon29 is a splendid one to beholdtitoon29 is a splendid one to beholdtitoon29 is a splendid one to beholdtitoon29 is a splendid one to beholdtitoon29 is a splendid one to beholdtitoon29 is a splendid one to beholdtitoon29 is a splendid one to beholdtitoon29 is a splendid one to behold
thx everybody :

johnnyboy :for the big bud i put a product of a friend of mine which make the plant end up a week after you put it in the water. So after 12 weeks, 10% trichomes were amber...

dyren : my c99 went to 11 but it may have finish in 10. Seems that female seeds C99 take a little longer.
Sour Jack i think is not available to sell, but if you order some seeds at Alien growshop ask them in the order comments for SourJack freebies, and they ll give you some if they have got in stock. they also have amnesia hazex buddah sister or Sour Nlx as freebies.

Titoon

Old 04-27-2007, 12:25 AM #6

Lookin great!!

Keep them commin,perty good grows.....
Get back soon and have more fun!!!!
3 posts?......WELCOME!!!!

Old 06-11-2007, 02:44 PM #7
titoon29

Coming Back

Thk LouGrew!, i'm a icmag newbie, coming from the french website cannaweed where i'm moderator ;-)... I'm on Icmag to discover the world, France is so small in the cannabis world ! Hope i can share my four years of growing differents strains !

Coming Back with old picts :
My first crop !

Under 600W HPS
Soil
Bcuzz A+B/PK/BLoei

Bubblicious, Papaya, Citral from Nirvana

Titoon

Last edited by titoon29; 06-11-2007 at 02:49 PM..

Old 06-11-2007, 02:53 PM #8
titoon29

Neville HAz

Neville Haze Hybrid, female seeds at week 8

Old 06-13-2007, 03:55 AM #9
Murphle
metastasis unfortunately

Murphle will become famous soon enoughMurphle will become famous soon enough
WOW, I see they grow em big in france! Good job and great pics. That citral looks amazing.
Murphle is offline Quote

Old 06-14-2007, 02:42 AM #10
titoon29

Murphle > thx, well the citral made like an ENORMOUS bud, i should have taken pictures... But very very fluffy, so not a lot of dry stuff, but lemon lemon lemon ! Some quite good high too, but not as the papaya's.

Titoon