Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > IC Magazine > Marijuana News > Cannabis Law and Politics > Police Raid Of Bronx Building

Thread Title Search    
Click for Medman's Genetics
 Police Raid Of Bronx Building Thread Tools Display Modes

Old 02-01-2012, 03:34 AM   #1
BrnCow

BrnCow has a reputation beyond reputeBrnCow has a reputation beyond reputeBrnCow has a reputation beyond reputeBrnCow has a reputation beyond reputeBrnCow has a reputation beyond reputeBrnCow has a reputation beyond reputeBrnCow has a reputation beyond reputeBrnCow has a reputation beyond reputeBrnCow has a reputation beyond reputeBrnCow has a reputation beyond reputeBrnCow has a reputation beyond repute
Police Raid Of Bronx Building

Nearly 800 Marijuana Plants Found In Police Raid Of Bronx Building

5-Story Commercial Digs Turned Into State-Of-The-Art Pot Manufacturing Palace

January 31, 2012 9:05 PM

Bronx pot bust in the Morris Park section. (credit: NYPD)

NEW YORK (CBSNewYork) — You might call it a marijuana mega mansion.
Police raided a five-floor commercial building in the Bronx Tuesday afternoon that was filled with marijuana plants from wall to wall.
The building, located on Morris Park Avenue, had nearly 800 plants, some measuring 7 feet.
Police called the operation a sophisticated pot factory that was cranking out millions of dollars worth of weed, 1010 WINS’ Al Jones reported.
1010 WINS’ Al Jones Reports Three people were arrested.
CBS 2′s John Slattery said there were no sleeping quarters inside, but the building fostered the perfect environment for growing the plants.
Slattery reported that inside there was an elaborate set-up of water and air filtration systems and that the drugs were allegedly packaged on the top floor.
Neighbors in the area said they were surprised and never suspected anything.
Police remove marijuana after a raid on a five-story building in the Bronx. (credit: Al Jones, 1010 WINS)

“It just looked like it was a mechanics every time I walked by,” said Ricardo Morales.
“That’s crazy…because I used to walk past this every single day. I live down the block on Garfield,” said Maria Candelaria. “Never even smelled nothing come out from this place.”
Police were removing marijuana from the building Tuesday evening as the suspects were being questioned

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2012/01/...ronx-building/
BrnCow jest offline   Quote

Old 02-01-2012, 01:38 PM   #2
dusto2k3

dusto2k3 has a spectacular aura aboutdusto2k3 has a spectacular aura aboutdusto2k3 has a spectacular aura about
7.5 Million Dollar Pot Bust in NYC!

NEW YORK – Cops raided a New York apartment building Tuesday and found it had been turned into a pot farm.
Acting on a tip, police broke down the door at 610 Morri Park Avenue in The Bronx at 1:00pm local time and discovered a staggering 600 marijuana-growing pots. They filled all of the top four floors of the five-story building.
Officials estimated there was 1,500 pounds of pot growing in the building, and at $5,000 a pound, it had a street value of about $7.5 million.
Cops also found there had modifications to the ventilation of the building and other changes.
"It was like a pot farm in there," one law enforcement source said. "They were using enough electricity, grow lights and such to power an entire city block."
Three suspects in their 20s were arrested on drug dealing and drug possession charges.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/01/31...#ixzz1l8K5Uyqn
dusto2k3 jest offline   Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-01-2012, 01:41 PM   #3
megayields
Grower of Connoisseur herb's.

megayields is a survivormegayields is a survivormegayields is a survivormegayields is a survivormegayields is a survivormegayields is a survivormegayields is a survivormegayields is a survivormegayields is a survivormegayields is a survivormegayields is a survivor
Now those are some industrious boysz to men!

I grow and am motivated by the pure genius of Heath Robinson!

The more people I meet the more I like my dog

megayields jest offline   Quote

Old 02-01-2012, 01:44 PM   #4
TB Gardens
Your daddy says I'm no good, Your momma says keep away

TB Gardens has a reputation beyond reputeTB Gardens has a reputation beyond reputeTB Gardens has a reputation beyond reputeTB Gardens has a reputation beyond reputeTB Gardens has a reputation beyond reputeTB Gardens has a reputation beyond reputeTB Gardens has a reputation beyond reputeTB Gardens has a reputation beyond reputeTB Gardens has a reputation beyond reputeTB Gardens has a reputation beyond reputeTB Gardens has a reputation beyond repute
Damn... There is lots of bud going down in the Bronx, this looks like a big grab
TB Gardens jest offline   Quote

Old 02-01-2012, 02:06 PM   #5
moonymonkey

moonymonkey has a spectacular aura aboutmoonymonkey has a spectacular aura about
dam man...that suksxxx...i had a apartment..ya know..bunch people from building always trying to get in...too high end risk..4-me..need security measures,untraceable renters..just dead ends..another problem no wants be around long ,enough to see wats up,too much in one place for me....peace moonish/SIRCHIPPY
moonymonkey jest offline   Quote

Old 02-01-2012, 02:35 PM   #6
hashcat88

hashcat88 is a glorious beacon of lighthashcat88 is a glorious beacon of lighthashcat88 is a glorious beacon of lighthashcat88 is a glorious beacon of lighthashcat88 is a glorious beacon of light
damn...kids were blowing it up. i have always dreamed of owning an apartment building and turning the top floor into my weed heaven. but 4 floors, god damn

increase the grease
hashcat88 jest offline   Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-01-2012, 02:44 PM   #7
vangaurd

vangaurd will become famous soon enoughvangaurd will become famous soon enough
thats nuts man, i wonder how long they have been at it to afford 4 floors of square footage in NY yet alone the equipment needed for all that.
vangaurd jest offline   Quote

Old 02-01-2012, 05:33 PM   #8
Bionic
Cautiously Optimistic

Bionic is a survivorBionic is a survivorBionic is a survivorBionic is a survivorBionic is a survivorBionic is a survivorBionic is a survivorBionic is a survivorBionic is a survivorBionic is a survivorBionic is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by vangaurd View Post
thats nuts man, i wonder how long they have been at it to afford 4 floors of square footage in NY yet alone the equipment needed for all that.
Because it's Morris Park in the Bx near where I grew up. It's not exactly what you'd call prime real estate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirCharlesBarkley
I wild each it LOL that meets their naked
Bionic jest online   Quote

Old 02-01-2012, 03:53 PM   #9
mugenbao
śāntiḥ śāntiḥ śāntiḥ

mugenbao is a survivormugenbao is a survivormugenbao is a survivormugenbao is a survivormugenbao is a survivormugenbao is a survivormugenbao is a survivormugenbao is a survivormugenbao is a survivormugenbao is a survivormugenbao is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Most major media
Acting on a tip, police broke down the door
It just pisses me off how nearly every news story about a bust starts out with some variant of that sentence, and how accurately it reflects the increasing militarization of our civilian police forces. "Those dangerous pot growers! We must charge in with our guns drawn, for teh safety of teh childrenz!!!"

mugenbao jest offline   Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-01-2012, 04:06 PM   #10
Aeroguerilla
I’m God’s solider, devil’s apostle

Aeroguerilla is a survivorAeroguerilla is a survivorAeroguerilla is a survivorAeroguerilla is a survivorAeroguerilla is a survivorAeroguerilla is a survivorAeroguerilla is a survivorAeroguerilla is a survivorAeroguerilla is a survivorAeroguerilla is a survivorAeroguerilla is a survivor
damn man hope that wasnt any Piff
Aeroguerilla jest offline   Quote

Old 02-01-2012, 04:18 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aeroguerilla View Post
damn man hope that wasnt any Piff
Homie, bring out the sour, the Piff all gone... Peace

Old 02-01-2012, 05:29 PM   #12
PuertoviejoKL

PuertoviejoKL is a name known to allPuertoviejoKL is a name known to allPuertoviejoKL is a name known to allPuertoviejoKL is a name known to allPuertoviejoKL is a name known to allPuertoviejoKL is a name known to all
This is the carter, a lot more rich, a whole lot smarter!
PuertoviejoKL jest offline   Quote

0 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-01-2012, 05:58 PM   #13
castout
coco cutie

castout is a survivorcastout is a survivorcastout is a survivorcastout is a survivorcastout is a survivorcastout is a survivorcastout is a survivorcastout is a survivorcastout is a survivorcastout is a survivorcastout is a survivor
Damn that really sucks!!!! I feel so bad for the dudes that got busted....it sounds like alot of hard work went into that spot. I wonder how they were caught....snitches, electric bill, smell, vandalism, etc? Sucks, irregardless, and my prayers are with the guys that got busted, and their families.
"Hear the word of the LORD, ye that tremble at his word; Your brethren that hated you, that CASTOUT you for my name's sake, said, Let the LORD be glorified: but he shall appear to your joy, and they shall be ashamed."(Isaiah 66:5)
"I will gather them that are sorrowful for the solemn assembly, who are of thee, to whom the reproach of it was a burden. Behold, at that time I will undo all that afflict thee: and I will save her that halteth, and gather her that was CASTOUT; and I will get them praise and fame in every land where they have been put to shame". (Zephaniah 3:18,19.)

"Every moving thing that lives shall be food for you. I have given you all things, even as the GREEN HERBS". (Genesis 9:3)
castout jest offline   Quote

Old 02-01-2012, 11:29 PM   #14
SneakySneaky

SneakySneaky has a brilliant futureSneakySneaky has a brilliant futureSneakySneaky has a brilliant futureSneakySneaky has a brilliant futureSneakySneaky has a brilliant futureSneakySneaky has a brilliant futureSneakySneaky has a brilliant futureSneakySneaky has a brilliant futureSneakySneaky has a brilliant futureSneakySneaky has a brilliant futureSneakySneaky has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by castout View Post
Damn that really sucks!!!! I feel so bad for the dudes that got busted....it sounds like alot of hard work went into that spot. I wonder how they were caught....snitches, electric bill, smell, vandalism, etc? Sucks, irregardless, and my prayers are with the guys that got busted, and their families.
think it was the fact they said they were using enough power to run an entire city block lol thats impressive!!!!
Blew all my shit down
Now im dealing with a bitch named FEMA

MEDICAL PATIENT IN COMPLIANCE WITH THE OMMP
SneakySneaky jest offline   Quote

Old 02-02-2012, 04:17 AM   #15
Maina

Maina is a splendid one to beholdMaina is a splendid one to beholdMaina is a splendid one to beholdMaina is a splendid one to beholdMaina is a splendid one to beholdMaina is a splendid one to beholdMaina is a splendid one to behold
so your saying grade A haze 280 Z in the ciry
Maina jest offline   Quote