What's new

Old World Paki Kush...

JDOG6000

Veteran
This is supposed to be the strain that is in Bubba Kush.
Maybe it's the strain they backcrossed chemdawg with?
Who knows.
Just thought some people would enjoy these.
Notice the same coloring in the buds as Bubba(Purple tips of the calyx's)
And the Folded looking crystal covered leaves are there too if you look real close. And the same coloring of purple at the end of flower.
Check it out,let me now what you guys think.
Other then Bubba Kush is OG Kush x Bubblegum because that is obviously not what I'm asking.
I'm not saying that it isn't that lineage.
I'm just saying, I don't think it is.

In my eyes.
Bubba Kush looks alot like a combo of this plant and OG Kush.
If I had to guess I'd say It's either like KK said...(West Coast Dog x Paki Kush) x OG Kush or Just chemdawg backcrossed to tthis Old World Paki Kush ,then crossed with OG.
Maybe...I like to try and guess.

Last edited:
G

nice shots dude...thats one bad looking plant...is this what you are currently growing? I see what you mean about the bubba....the mystery continues..

Last edited:

guineapig

Veteran
Amazing crystals.....and those orangey pistils look kinda like some phenos of ogkush too.....

Thanks for the awesome pics!!!

:ying: your friend the guineapig :ying:

jaykush

dirty black hands
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i dont know if im going to agree with the bubba on this one. looks a bit off, and theres no way bubba has og in it. have you smoked the product, thats the only way to tell if its related to the bubba for sure.

Anyone who says that doesn't resemble Bubba Kush, even just slightly, is crazy IMO.

The leaf structure is the first thing that immediately caught my eye. The shape of the leaf is identical to the Bubba.

The second thing is obviously the coloring. Tiger stripe purpling, EXACTLY like Bubba. Buds purpling partly is the same as well.

Of course, the real test would be to smoke it...

Z10N

damn man that's nice! i like the purple tiger stripes, reminds me of bubba too.

how many days are you into flowering? and how they smell like?

keep it up , looking real good!

JDOG6000

Veteran
I'm so sorry guys.
I didn't grow these .
I just wanted you guys to see the similarities it has to Bubba Kush.
This plant was grown by Kailua Kid from Sierra seeds.
He has crossed this with a few of his other strains I think.
But most of all I wanted to post this because this is the old world Paki Kush that I heard was part of the Bubba Kush lineage and it looks alot alike.
Sorry for the confusion.
I'm glad you all like the shots though.
I just couldn't believe how much that looked like Bubba.
But it m akes perfect sence when you think of this lineage...West coast dog x Paki Kush.
I feel like one of the Hardley boys.
I'm getting a raging clue right now.

JDOG6000

Veteran
Ya,I've been smoking the Pink Kush and the Pink Kush/Bubba Kush bubblehash I made.
Plus I bought ome Sour Diesel at the club in SFV the other day thats pretty good.

RUDEBOI

Hey Jdog6000, Nice lookin' plant you have there. R U Sure that's suppose to be KK's Old World Kush? The only reason I ask is that dude won't even share that cut with his mama!LOL!! I've got many of his cuts including his west coast dog but the Old World he keeps close to him like Mrs. KK!LOL!! What U have pictured there reminds me of a cut that came from that circle that is called A.F.B.K. or Afghani/Bubba Kush, that most certainly turns purple and aughta remind you of Bubba cuz it is!LOL. Not tryin' to start no shit but, I was wonderin' if you didn't fall for the banana in the tailpipe!LOL Or maybe just mislabeling or a misunderstanding, Or maybe Ur 1 Lucky Mofo!! Anyways nice pics.
I also agree with Jaykush that there is NO WAY, O.G. is in Bubba Kush. Now if you were to say that Bubba K was made with PK(Pure Kush) I would have to say that you were "On To Something" Cuz there is most definitely irrefutable similarities in taste, bud structure, high, but the REAL SOCAL O.G. and Bubba are worlds apart, IMHO!!!

Sorry Jdog, after I made my post I looked further down where you explained that those weren't yer pics, I see what Ogstradamus is saying with his close up that it does look like Bubbz but if you look at picures of Suges' Pk you'd think the same thing as well. Thanks for sharing all the same and good luck to you...

Last edited:

JDOG6000

Veteran
No worries.
I agree with you guys who say there is no OG Kush in Bubba Kush.
After smoking it a bunch and growing it.
It tastes more like a coffee type kush taste.
Thats different from OG.
Bubba tastes like sweet, spicey coffee.IMO
Nothing like OG Kush.
When I was told the (West Coast Dog x Old World Paki Kush) x OG Kush)
I said to myself,that would make sence if the OG wasn't on the end. lol
Bubba sure is a similar looking plant to OG Kush in veg,though.IMO

Last edited:

THCzr

"I was wonderin' if you didn't fall for the banana in the tailpipe!"

great beverly hills cop reference!

lol!!!

ps... no dig on anyone!

THC

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
RUDEBOI said:
The only reason I ask is that dude won't even share that cut with his mama!LOL!! I've got many of his cuts including his west coast dog but the Old World he keeps close to him

Who knows? ;)

FOE20

Parthenocarpe Diem
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Long ways back I got a cut outa Oregon said to be a pure Mazar-i Hindu Kush...(circa `89-90)
Ive grown out a Bubba x OGkush (was Bubba dom) and Ive done LAConf (basically OG..as Ive had samps from Cali clubs and Ive sent samps of LACon to breeders such as motarebel to verify)..
I have no Ideas of what makes up what but sure the Kushes should look similar on some traits..Usually super tight node points..lots of leaf to calyx..la ti da..
Some differences are from what Ive seen, grown and tasted would be...
OGkush is a very flat heavy mid-highland type chalky-musky Kush...or Afghan Kush hybrid.,
Bubba has that Coffee/hash thing going on and Im not sure what if bred to OG would make a Bubba..they are a bit different and neither has sweetness to it..but the difference is subtle..
Now the old Mazar-i Hindu would blow both of these out of the water..not really in effect as the effects are still all very strong and mainly "Kushy"...
The Flav on the Hindu was unreal...take everything from the region and mix it in to a killer kush and that was pure Mazar-I Hindu..Hash, Figs, Incense and middle eastern spice...incredible shit....only plant Ive seen on any site to even resemble a true Hindu or more low/mid-landrace Kush was a thread here on ICmag about the Paki Valley.. the first few images is a excellent Kush..Mazar-I Hindu IMO..the Bubba and OG only wish they were as good..errr tasting.... :joint:
Im also planning on running WOS Paki-Valley...so maybe that will be good as a friend that is running them has noted a similar phenom I speak of like the Mazar-i Hindu...can only hope..
FOE20

Last edited:

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
x-18 ,an old paki...isn´t it? :)
030.jpg

FOE20

Parthenocarpe Diem
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yea Raco...that looks choice...Just started 4 WOS Paki Valley..all 4 poped within 24hrs..all sown up atm...hope is High...
FOE20