What's new

Household Washing Machine transformed into a Water Hash Extractor

ilife

This is your normal Household Washing Machine you can buy at any Lowes, Home Depot or Appliance selling store. This one was bought for $200 brand new. The Best is to spend the money on a brand new machine and use it only for this purpose. I would not recomend using a used machine.

Step One: Change the stock black hose with rings on it to a clear hose. Replace hose clip with proper hose clamp.

Step Two: Add a 3/4 inch threaded PVC pipe in the end of the clear hose for the Valve. The Valve helps to add weight to the clear hose for control purposes. Also the valve helps in case of accidents.

Step Three: Need 2 inner Filter Washing Machine Bags.

Step Four: Fill Machine half full with Water

Step Five: Add Trim and Ice to your filter bags.

Step Six: Safety Trick

Step Seven: Add Ice and turn to Normal Rinse cycle.

Step Eight: Pump out you Water Extraction. And filter.

TOOLS for the JOB: Spray nozzle for rinsing your filter bags. And nozzle for filling machine.

Last edited:
G

This is incredible - I was just thinking about this exact thing a couple of days ago...

Holy cow - that's excellent, dude...

Kudos...

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
thank you ilife,

that's a cool little tutorial. would you say one yields better with machine than with a mixer in a bucket?

cannable

im thinking a bunch of it is lost to the machine but, if you got a machine like that for it... you're using so much trim it doesnt even matter

70s_PotHead

Honey i'm out of socks and underwear again and after your done make me some hash :bat:

70s

Keefhead

Fire said:
where can one find those zipper filter bags?!?!
Check out Walmart or the like. You can use ladies delicate underwear washing bags. Different stores have different sizes and types. Check the zippers for good closing to prevent leaks as much as possible. Note that the hole sizes will be larger than is perfect. It's OK, the 220 and 190 bags will pick up the junk.

Keefhead

LOL - Home Depot & Target - some of the best head shops around.

ilife, that's some setup. 20 gal bubblebags too. WOW.

ilife

20 gal are really 32 gal

20 gal are really 32 gal

Yes those are the 32 Gallon (121 liter) bags. They are sold as 20 gallon but they are really 32 gallon. They fit the Rubbermaid BRUTE 32 gallon containers like a sock!!!