What's new

Selfhemployed's 3K Stadium Scrog. R&C amdt. 20

Tokesome

Shit me not mate, that would be amazing, I`ll keep my eyes on this one, great way to max out the space. I`ve got a feeling that some strains love being heavily trained and some not, have you found this to be the case yet?

Cheers bro, Toke ;-)

dj digigrow

picture.php

Now thats what i call a wall of bud!! k+
keep up the good work!

Hundred Gram Oz

Our Work is Never Over
Veteran
Wow Self you are killing it in here lol, I'm tagging along bro!! Great to see such a good looking grow!

You should be very proud of yourself.

HGO

bickeyb

i love this grow!!:tiphat:, i will end up copying something just like this
do you think doing a scrog is better? i thought with vert even the bottom nugs mature and get quality size and not popcorn?

SELFHEMPLOYED

सदस्य
Veteran
i love this grow!!:tiphat:, i will end up copying something just like this
do you think doing a scrog is better? i thought with vert even the bottom nugs mature and get quality size and not popcorn?

They do get full top to bottom, the big advantage of the screen is containment. Those branches get heavy! Also it helps to spread the plant out by weaving it through the net.

Glad I could help you bickey :tiphat:

dachieftan

damn that OGK is looking like some frosty fire. That BB looks like a warhead of dankness. Good to see that you have upgraded from the rez/watering wand to a somewhat turn-key set-up w/ pvc manifolds & all... I am still trying to figure out how that works and you are able to individually water each bench. Some kind of shut off valve? I'm still watching. DAMN GOOD JOB BRO! gotta spread some rep around before giving it to SE...PROPS.
peace

D

DHF

Hey SH.......tried my damndest ta post in your thread at the other place yesterday , but they`ve still got some bugs ta work out........

For your feed setup next run , a good upgrade is the 1/4" open end driptubing and basket stakes that spread the juice in the # 5 smartpots and hold the tubing as well.......

Worked like a charm in my DTW coco setups........I`m sure it`d do well in your medium also........

That Bruce Banner looks like the winner in my book , but they all look killer and quite healthy.......Excellent job......Good luck on 4 ozs per plant.....How`re yas gonna harvey as they all have different finishin times ?.......I guess you`ll pull em as they get done till they`re all out of the room and THEN restock it ?......

Niiice wall of green......Gonna need that dehuey real soon IME , but who knows....I live in Hell with 80-90% RH 24/7/365....you`re in da mountains and the weather`s already changin and coolin off huh with humidity droppin ?......

again.......Killer work......DHF........:ying:........

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
some fuckkin vertical monsters right there

thanks for the dank pictures, vertical is really fucking crazy and i dont think i will ever get used to seeing plants grow like that

props on the royal kush too, that's my flave of the moment

niluola

"Vertical / Colosseum Growing (For growers who love to grow for maximum yields)"

Looks like that's you brew! All is just too sweet! Btw, care to reveal how long you've been growing?

SELFHEMPLOYED

सदस्य
Veteran
Hey SH.......tried my damndest ta post in your thread at the other place yesterday , but they`ve still got some bugs ta work out........

For your feed setup next run , a good upgrade is the 1/4" open end driptubing and basket stakes that spread the juice in the # 5 smartpots and hold the tubing as well.......

Worked like a charm in my DTW coco setups........I`m sure it`d do well in your medium also........

That Bruce Banner looks like the winner in my book , but they all look killer and quite healthy.......Excellent job......Good luck on 4 ozs per plant.....How`re yas gonna harvey as they all have different finishin times ?.......I guess you`ll pull em as they get done till they`re all out of the room and THEN restock it ?......

Niiice wall of green......Gonna need that dehuey real soon IME , but who knows....I live in Hell with 80-90% RH 24/7/365....you`re in da mountains and the weather`s already changin and coolin off huh with humidity droppin ?......

again.......Killer work......DHF........:ying:........

Hey bud thanks for stopping in. Do those 1/4 inch driplines have a good flow rate? I'd like to dump a 20 gallon reservoir in about 10-15 minutes. This capable of that? any pictures? If it flows well that's exactly what I'll do. The banner is great, yes, but not my all time favorite. it just fits the bill for what people and patients want. kushy tastey dankness. As far as harvest goes... They are all either 9 or 10 week strains so I'm gonna let the 9 weeks go a few days longer this time like 66-67 days and then pull the 10 weekers about 70-72 days. I've gotta dry in there so I'll have a good week or two of down time but I have a seperate veg room for all of my projects.

Humidity is holding tough at 42-56% temps with the 2k are 73-81. And yes it's getting colder... and dryer by the day:dance013:

a pleasure, as usual :wave:

good to see ya mang

some fuckkin vertical monsters right there

thanks for the dank pictures, vertical is really fucking crazy and i dont think i will ever get used to seeing plants grow like that

props on the royal kush too, that's my flave of the moment

thanks for stopping by. Royal is one of the dankest strains I've seen to date, and I've taken a pretty big dent out of the list of "elites".

"Vertical / Colosseum Growing (For growers who love to grow for maximum yields)"

Looks like that's you brew! All is just too sweet! Btw, care to reveal how long you've been growing?

Hehe gotta go the most efficient route! I started growing when I joined this site. Late 2008. I've been an avid smoker for years and years just never had the opportunity to grow until then.

Great thread, looking forward to seeing how the grow progresses

thanks for posting up!

Heath

hey man i'm honored you stopped by. The vertical revolution was started, for the most part, by your epic grows man. I'm hoping to crush the gram per watt barrier. RESPECT.

SELFHEMPLOYED

सदस्य
Veteran
56% is a bit too high, don't ya think?

Nah.. Maybe it's the hygrozyme I use, maybe it's something else, but I've never (knock on wood) had bud rot. the colder it gets the lower the humidity. I expect it to start hovering between 35 and 45 % within the next two weeks which is when it really counts.

Less than 60% rh is A ok with me. Have you had problems with budrot at 50-60% humidity?

Space Case

Veteran
Nah.. Maybe it's the hygrozyme I use, maybe it's something else, but I've never (knock on wood) had bud rot. the colder it gets the lower the humidity. I expect it to start hovering between 35 and 45 % within the next two weeks which is when it really counts.

Less than 60% rh is A ok with me. Have you had problems with budrot at 50-60% humidity?

Not bud rot, never had that, but PM. PM spores are everywhere this season! I just don't like to see anything over 50%...it scares me. I think air flow is important though. You RH can crawl up a bit above 50% as long as you are still moving enough air around!

I also like to have more than one hygrometer, because different meters, different brands, and different locations give different readings.

You use hygrozyme in soil? How is that working out for you? I've used it, but didn't see a difference, and it was too expensive, so I gave it up. How does it prevent bud rot?

D

DHF

Bro.....I usedta dump 64 gals on 64-5 gal smartpots in bout 5-7 minutes , and coulda done it lot faster......but ......they were on 4 levels and 4 walls with 1 " cpvc , holes drilled and grommets installed for the fittings and feed tubing ......Fed twice a day late flower with a lil runoff for no residual salt buildup....

The manifolds being vertical , I used 5200 gph pumps for the head pressure with control valves/ballcocks/choke valves on each level to maintain equal flow and pressure to each plantsite regardless of it`s level or location in the rooms , thus why things hadta be slowed down feedwise for equal juice distribution..............

Heathie showed me howta employ a T with an elbow as a bypass right above the overkill pumps to blast juice back down into the rez`s for increased dissolved oxygen while controlling the flow upwards to each level of the angled racks......I did keep a powerhead in the bottom ta keep solution stirred up and kept in suspension between feeds...............

With what you`re runnin now , I see little difference in the feed time sequence using basket stakes or your ring if that`s what you`re askin.....

Good luck SH......DHF.......:ying:......

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
56% is a bit too high, don't ya think?

i keep my sealed rooms 70-80% RH until the end of week 5 or 6, then drop to 50-60%. i've never had budrot or PM issues. good air circulation is the key. i think the high humidity rooms need watering less frequently too.