What's new

vaportek VS. SOUR D

vindiesel

Veteran
i would love to grow some sour d, or maybe AK or williams wonder in the future...all very stinky. i'm talking like 5 plants in a tent w/ excellent air movement/circulation under 250W CMH. i use a vaportek 4000. thing is good, but would it take care of 5 of these stinky ass bitches...? thanks. :joint:
vin

Vapotek 4000's work wonders!!! Have ran the sour a # of times and the vaportek always did it's job. I think the vaportek is a must have for peace of mind.
peace
Bfunk

REZDOG

Veteran
Yup,a VTek4K will do that.
I know for a fact it'll do about 20. :D
11061DSCN0584.JPG

skar

rez, your original clone pics always make me drool ! this girl is so special in many aspects..if i wasn't broke at the moment i would love to grab another pack to find this full fuel mother for my garden. A matter of time...:joint:

peace

S_a_H

Autoflower Crusader
ICMag Donor
Veteran
REZDOG said:
Yup,a VTek4K will do that.
I know for a fact it'll do about 20. :D
11061DSCN0584.JPG

I saw in another post about the Optima 4000 that you just use the cartridge and put a fan in front of it.

How long does it take before it dries out ? and when it does do you pour some water or alcohol on it to try and get more life out of it ?

S_a_H

REZDOG

Veteran
A "120 day cartridge" lasts about 90 days....It's essential oil-based,when it's spent,toss it out. I have two VTek4K's,and I use the computer fans on the 3/4 used carts in less-sensitive areas-since I have the 4000s,I use them,but I wouldn't replace 'em,I'd just use the compuetr fans as I stated before.

S_a_H

Autoflower Crusader
ICMag Donor
Veteran
REZDOG said:
A "120 day cartridge" lasts about 90 days....It's essential oil-based,when it's spent,toss it out. I have two VTek4K's,and I use the computer fans on the 3/4 used carts in less-sensitive areas-since I have the 4000s,I use them,but I wouldn't replace 'em,I'd just use the compuetr fans as I stated before.

True, true all I guess the machine is a plastic case with a computer fan mounted in the end blowing on the cartridge.

S_a_H