What's new

For the real sativa lovers.

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
On May 1st, this plant was put into the flowering room at just 4 inches tall. That makes her nearly 130 days of 12/12.

We've been through a lot together. :)

She's a Thai Haze x Skunk#1 freebie from Sam Skunkman.

Her sisters were generally more leaning to the Skunk side than this one, although even those other plants were nearly devoid of any indica influence whatsoever.

I can say with confidence, that this plant is also almost entirely devoid of and indica.

This plant was untouched by a bad Powdery Mildew outbreak at the beginning of the summer. This one's untouched by the mildew, while her sister, the faster, slightly more indica girl, was run through with the mildew.

I could let this plant go another 4 or 5 years, I know, but dammit, I'm done with her! hehehe I'm kicking her out of the house. With a pot that small (about 1/3 of a gallon of medium), she needed water twice a day!!! Do the math.

The inside of the buds matured first, as sativas do. So she should be PLENTY potent, even though the outside of the bud is still throwing new pistils. These jungle sativas will keep flowering until you say uncle! hehehe UNCLE!

She's an ugly lass, but as long as she knows how to treat a man, I'm cool with her looks. ;)

Peace, good will,
cc
20t_haze_x_sk1_130_days.JPG

20t_haze_x_sk1_130_days_1.JPG

20t_haze_x_sk1_130_days_2.JPG

20t_haze_x_sk1_130_days_3.JPG

20t_haze_x_sk1_130_days_4.JPG

20t_haze_x_sk1_130_days_5.JPG

Last edited:
E

eclurker

Whoa very cool sativa. 130 days, wow. Whats the smell like? I bet you cant wait to try her. Let us all know whats up. Thanks for sharing!

organic1

Hey CC,
I'm sure patience will be a virtue for you! Dig the braids on that lady...brings back memories of hazes gone by! That stuff will probably be as electric as hell!

Can't wait to hear the follow up smoke report!??

Peace

Grizz

Veteran
your a very patient man. sure can see the thai in her, she is a ugly gal, even a paper bag wouldent help. hope she taste like the old thai sticks we used to get in the 70's and 80's..

Lean Green

Operating Outside the Law
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Very nice job on your Thunk,it looks just like mine did. I grew it in 1 gallon of coco and flowered for 120+ if I remember correctly.The smoke is awesome!

ZeusOGrefugee

Registered Medical Patient
Veteran
very nice Thunk CC...Ive been an admirer of ur stuff for a while, and that girl is no slouch!!!I happen to think those jungle-like sativas are beautiful, but thats just me!!Gorgeous work , as always bro, keep it up...Peace

- Z

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thunk! Ha! I get it now. I was just wondering if it was some sort of new bomb-ass lingo the kids are saying these days... but it's ThaixSkunk. hehehehe

The smell is... honestly, not what modern growers would generally be happy with. I can see why they used to call this stuff, "grass" hehehe Not really a bad smell, not really like grass, either ( I was just joking), just kinda that general hazey, old school smell you get from Thai Hazes. The taste of the smoke is usually much better than the smell, though. I smoked her sister at 90 days, and the high was VERY nice. Creeper. I didn't feel it until I'd finish a joint...then... Wham! Reminds me of the feeling I used to get when I first started smoking. The cannabinoid profile of a true sativa in not a regular part of my own smoking diet, so the effects are quite pronounced.

I haven't smoked anything after 130 days of flowering, not to my knowledge anyhow. This might be interesting.

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
Interesting looking lady. The ugly ones love you long time!!!hehe Whole lotta plant in such a little pot. Well done on the plant, as well as the patience.

Crazy Composer said:
I haven't smoked anything after 130 days of flowering, not to my knowledge anyhow. This might be interesting.

You've been dry that whole time ?

How about waiting another six months for a full-on cure ? I'd love to hear the smoke report for a first time with a sativa after that long of a wait .

cocktail frank

Ubiquitous
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
she was in a little pot too, lol
nice size buds for the size of her shoes.
bet she smokes spacey.
love me the sats.
K+

kathmandu

that high is gonna be a rocketship ride, report back to us about your experience after you sample it CC.

Rainman

The revolution will not be televised.....
Veteran
CC and LG - Great job on the Sativa Diva! You guys are much more patient than I and deserve major respect for the doin it so classic style. 130 days!!! Thats just nuts!! Anyways you know they say ugly girls try harder, so I bet she treats you guys real nice! Peace

greenhead

Veteran
I got a few of those seeds in the fridge, but damn, 130 days?

I'm sure it's a great smoke though, it'll be interesting to read your smoke report and see how it compares to regular 8-9 week plants. Is it mostly heady?

:joint: :wave:

CC, I here-by offer my services as your official taste tester. If I fall down on the floor and slobber all over it, you know it's okay. lol
Nice patience you got. lol

VirginHarvester

Veteran
How can it grow so big in such a small pot, wouldn't it become root bound?

And how can a sativa like that keep flowering indefinitely(if that's what you meant).. isn't there a point when the trichs are right and you have to chop her or the smoke changes from good to bad?

J

jipedestran

Hi CC

Beautiful plant. Kudos to you for your patience and calm growing.

I hope Herbalistic sees this beauty.

peace
jip