What's new

Arjan's VS Nevilles VS SUper Silver Haze??? You tell me...!

dj digigrow

Im Looking to grow the Mother of all Haze'..... Which one should I go for??

Arjans Haze:
Awards: 1st place High Times Cannabis Cup 2004 People Cup.

Pedigree: Secret pedigree.

Strength: Uplifting high, strong and long lasting.

THC: 22.3%

CBD: 0.9%

CBN: 0.7%

Flowering time:

Indoors: finishes in 11 weeks

Outdoors: in the Northern hemisphere will finish in mid October. In the Southern hemisphere in May. The yield is around 350 to 450 gr/sqm.

The quality is superior, with a thc content up to 23%.

Nevilles Haze:
Awards: 1st prize Seed Company HTCC 1998

Pedigree: Almost pure Haze

Strength: Very strong cerebral high, a true connoisseur choice.

THC: 21.0%

CBD: 1.1%

CBN: 0.2%

Flowering time:

Indoor: 12 to 14 weeks, with a production of 450 gr/sqm.

Outdoor: In the Northern hemisphere it is expected to be ready by late October while in the Southern one by the end of April.

Super Silver Haze:
Awards: 1st prize HTCC 1997, 1998 and 1999

Pedigree: Skunk, Northern Lights, Haze.

Strength: A creepy high and a very powerful body feeling.

THC: 18.0%

CBD: 0.3%

CBN: 0.1%

Flowering time:

Indoor: expect it to be ready after 11 weeks. Pure quality and good quantity are yielded with an average of 450gr/sqm.

Outdoor: In the Northern hemisphere it is ready by beginning October while in the Southern hemisphere finishes by May.

?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
So which one Is the Best Overall?????

Last edited:
G

What's up Digi. I couldn't tell ya which one. I have all three and have done nothing with them :confused: They never felt right.

G

go with the Arjan's haze and try something new i dont think you will be disappointed but there is no way that is it done in eleven weeks for a proper finish.

G

What's up fellas. I have other seeds in the line-up so I don't know if they'll ever pop under my care but maybe the universe will bring someone deserving and they'll go to them.....peace

G

i'd DEFINITELY look into super silver haze.. but only if you bought them from mr.nice and not greenhouse seeds

G

Kush I see you have a pic of Arjan's Haze in your gallery; how did she turn out for you?

G

I honestly love it it taste great and put me in a very good mood the yeild is good but the flowering time is way off seems to go forever

G

I agree with Rez...
don't even try Greenhouses version.. it sucks compared.....But SSH has been in my garden for coming up on 7 years ...its a keeper

Amd

Arjan's haze has to be the best haze-variety that i have ever smoked. top-quality, very strong.

G

Yeah, first thing I tried when I visited Amsterdam was SSH ... best high in my life.

I am looking for cheap seeds since then.. I cant afford MrNice version right now :(

Go for it!

Peace and love,
Agnes

G

Well guys it all depends on taste realy.. As for the person that said arjan has no clue.. I think there record speaks for it's self.. how many cups has the green house won !!!!!

Done right arjans haze is great the only diff I find between that and super silver is the lenght of the buzz the silver pips it for time .....

Latest posts

Latest posts