What's new

Snow white 26 day veg

Craven_au

So what do u think time to switch? 12/12 I was going to do a scrog still can just haven't got around to geting a screen yet.

The setup
2x400hps closet grow
6x40L tubs drip system
hydroton + 3'' slab of rockwool
that is 7'' hydroton, 3'' rockwool + 1" hydroton on top.

Nutrient 2 part growth tech + Epsom salts 1tps
May switch over to Dutch master gold for flower

102L/27 US gal res but i can only fill 1/2 way.

Today

Think Green

Ahhhh, very good muh boy. This will make a fine looker. Those ladies should throw lots of pretty flowers. Keep on Keepin' on.
:joint:

Craven_au

Day 1 12/12 (30 days veg)

Day 1 12/12 (30 days veg)

just made the switch and got around to making the screen today.

Craven_au

yep the plants are loving the light around 66w a sq foot. I have had some leaf burn in the past but the diy air cooled hood put a end to it should have no problems this summer.

PH 5.5 to 6 max
PPM 1100

Craven_au

more info

more info

My set up a diy drip system i have used six 40L tubs to make 3 pots 1 on top of the other what i did was to drill a lot of 5mm holes in the bottom of the top tub for drainage and connect the bottom tubs to rez with 1'' tube i was going to use a bubbler in the bottom tub but i don't think its necessary.
what u can't see is the 3'' rockwool slab just under a layer of hydroton then more hydroton for drainage. I found with the layer of rockwool there that it holds so much water i only need to feed ever 2 or 3 days i could do this by hand and may not even need the rez but it makes life ezy to have it there.

I feed them a 2 part Nutrient growth tech + Epsom salts 1tps per 50L. I keep the ph at 5.5 to 6 max the ppm is at 1100 for lights i have 2x400 hps air cooled light and a ceiling fan going 24/7 a hydro fan made for continues running not the cheep Barth room kind. i draw fresh air from under the house threw a filter to keep the bugs out.

happy growing.

Craven_au

Just switch over to the DUTCH MASTER GOLD mix it up at 3/4 strength 1100ppm i hope it as good as i they say, 1st thing that hit me was the smell it kind of smells organic, it mix up at 6.0ph about normal added some ph down to bring it to 5.8 i hope the switch will not stress them out.

Craven_au

I've started to see some yellowing in the top shade leaves they are still growing so i bumped up the ppm to 1400 ph 5.6 the other day.
hope it help may go higher.

Craven_au

17 day 12/12

17 day 12/12

Added some Epsom salts to help with the yellowing leaves, but it may have just been that the lights were to close.(To hot)

I all so raised the water/nutrient level in the pots so there is 2'' of nutrients at the bottom of the pots +i install some air lines.

besides some yellow leaves all looks good.

shaunmulok

Don't drink and drive home, Smoke dope and fly hom
ICMag Donor
Veteran
looking good bro, how you going with the heat?40deg is killin me

Latest posts

Latest posts