What's new

10 lb shed

marimbas

be carefull with a grow room like that, the heat can easyly be detected by choppers man!!, you must have a GREAT Ventilation, and Air moving inside, i would actually recomend you to eather use cool tubes, or buy a portatile air conditioner, wich are like a few hundreds, and install it right by your light!!!

But man sure it looks like one hell of a growroom!!!

sonoma

I'm glad you are interested...I'm very insulated, and ventalated, and since it's legal in Cali, I'm not too worried about heat signature, but I do think of it when choppers are flying by...it's very hot where I live, so a portable ac is a must, works great...

everything is fine except for the powdery mldew....

G

hey sonoma ,hey man look'n at your pics you got more than you legal limit buddy!!! he he ,dam nice set up bro i will be keeping an eye on this grow for sure top notch keep up the good work!!!!!!!!!!!! as allways

see ya soon

issack

Veteran
10 pound shed hu?..so you are pullin 10 pounds a grow?...how many lights...strain, veg time?..please tell....... :confused:

sonoma

Legal limit is 25 plants per script, so I'm all right.

there is a handful of Goo clones, and the rest are Dankouver clones. 9-600 watt air cooled lights. I can only veg for a week due to height restrictions. Finish in 9 or 10 weeks start to finish, not including clone time. Most strains have produced 10lbs, a few as low as 8lbs. I'm trying for 2.5 per 1000w, that's my goal.

G

hey sonoma

pick up some cali green or remedy for that powdery mildew and follow up with some cutting edge humtea + piranah that you bubble up together over night it'll knock itout and keep it at bay

keep it going.

G

sonoma, that's a top notch setup, homie. From the outside, no one would think of giving it a second glance. One question, though, how good is your odor control?

I'm very impressed with your growshow, it gives rise to inspiration and imagination, on my part and is a testament to innovation and dedication on your part, my West Coast friend.

I wish you, nothing but, the very best in attaining your goal of one kilo per 1K Watt sun and I, personally, can't wait to see the finished product [maybe even read a smoke report on the awesome genetics involved ].

Paz y mas, from El Paso Texas...

Verite

My little pony.. my little pony
Veteran
Dang if youre burning that much juice then a little more wont hurt. You can eliminate almost all PM by running a small space heater at night. When the plant temps are higher than ambient outside temps you get zero dew formation.

G

:yoinks: Wow sonoma that is one nice setup! I'll be sitting back watching your grow for sure. :lurk:

As far as I know heat detection with choppers without a warrant is illegal. Don't quote me on this , but that is what I have read before.

Good luck watch out for rippers
GCG

sonoma

As you all may have heard, California has been hit with record rain fall, and making it impossible to keep the humidity down. Hence the powder mildew....I have a space heater on a thermostat, humidifier on auto, sulfur burner on a timer, and I even sprayed with 1 part milk to 9 parts water, and that was the most successful.
I like the sound of the cutting edge tea, next time I'll try that.
I've never had mildew in there, and it's been going for a long time, so that's why I'm blaming it on the rain.
oaxacaspice--my odor control is 2- 4 inch carbon filters, and fan. Some smell escapes through the air cooled lights, which vents under my house, and the exhaust for the ac unit also smells at times. I have a remedy that I haven't implemented yet.

sonoma

Thank you all for the props. I'm glad you all like it, thanks.

A couple of downfalls with the shed:
1.You cant stand up in there.
2.you can't even get in there after about a week of growth
3.when it's wet outside, it's as humid inside
4.opening the shed at night is like you are going to see god come out
5.Not good for close neighbors
6.there's no tending to the garden, can't fit
there are more but I can't think of them now....

I have made some improvements to my new shed.....pictures to follow

G

now thats just awsome is your pup a german roty or american rot? my bud has a german rot and she is one awsome dog no one get past her great updates man keep them coming as allwyas

see ya soon

Latest posts

Latest posts