What's new

Post Your Purple Pot Pics Thread

motaco

Old School Cottonmouth
Veteran
Sometimes this site blows my mind I swear. Random things are missing and this is one. I looked ALL over for a purple weed thread. And I have to assume I missed it or there hasn't been one in a long time. There is no way there has never been one on here.

Everybody loves purple weed. Post your pics. Don't matter what it is just purple.

some lavender I'm enjoying.

G

Purple Power from female seeds. No hermies, 100% purple, bad taste even after a flush and cure. The high was not so great until after the cure and then its nice and couchlock.
Peace
MOD

1111128julypurplepower-med.jpg
1111128julypurplepower_1_-med.jpg

Xdox

Whew beautiful pics, especially that pp Kalistroyer props almost looks heavenly, really pops out at you.

Last edited:
G

I have a purple Burmes Pure and a Pink one also but the PP is very, very Purple. It is not the strongest buzz or the soaringest high but after some testers gave the high good marks and people went crazy for the color i decided to keep it. I will see if some Burmese might help its vigor and mix in some color as well.
peace and thanks for the props.
MOD

G

wasnt the most purple of strains, more a purple/blueish but what the hell :joint:

this is some of JLP ultimate moonshine. Excellent smoke

Cured

That PP pic is beautiful.

I found out today that HPS disguises purple buds. I'm at day 29 of flower on 3 plants and just discovered this on one of them:

G

various gdp i picked up a while back and was overall disappointed w/, but then thats what hype does. guess ill wait till i get a chance to run it myself.

heres some purple barney - i had never heard if this and i slept on it and it was one of the best strains ive come across. only wish i could get cuts. or more nug for that matter lol.

here's some dj short TB that had purple hues on many of the buds - good strain

and here's some rez sdv3 that blew them all away (though barney came close!)

HellaFella

[size=+2]WRONG MOTACO![/size]

[size=+3]NOT EVERYONE LOVES PURPLE WEED![/size]

[size=+4]Y'ALL ARE DOUCHE-BAG'S![/size]

:D

hydroclops

You can pick you friends and you can pick your nos
Veteran
lol, well here is a douch bag that loves purple buds.

I grew this out over a year and a hlf ago. it is called Purple Peace.

I hope you enjoy

treble

the dopest give us a heads up on this thread .....heres some of my ladies growing out in purple as we speak.. a week or so to go now

nice

uhuh

oh yeah

thats the way I like it

treb

treble

yeah I heard people saying purple aint so potent... I dont know what these are like yet... and I have some pheno's showing almost no purple...... but here its all about enjoying the color... I kinda figured that from the title

:joint:
treb

Litz_C

purple purple purple...

been smoke over a year and never get tired of it...

jsut miss it in the summer when these guys production been low.

damn i luv purple as much as blue dream and other good stuff...

G

Not really purple.. some blue.. some red under the leaves..
i like this one.. Blueberry from DP
bb1z5qe9ry.jpg

G

Oregon Purple Thai.......

Columbian Gold.........

Blowfish.........

Bunk Purple Kush....

cripple crk..............

thaz it

CBF

motaco

Old School Cottonmouth
Veteran
Pike. beautiful plants buddy

CaliKushed7 said:
i think purple weed sucks personally. unless you know its the kill. i treat the purps like i do the regz

some people I swear. purple weed is the EXACT same as green weed. except its purple. some is okay, some is a letdown, and some is fucking fantastic.

I don't think anyone considers strains like Deep Chunk, lavender, etc. to be low quality. or "regs"