What's new

Poor Mans Donut

• Thread starter strain_searcher
  • Start date
S

strain_searcher

Oh yeah use smuckers strawberry jam for best results. Wonderbread would make a great choice for the ultimate PMD

Sleepy

Veteran
looks tasty right about now!!!

and to think, i've been shelling out 40 cents for a donut all this time! :yoinks: :biglaugh:

S

strain_searcher

The pudding idea seems risky but Im willing to take that chance.

C

Chamba

You should try food insted...lol...

I just made "fritters"...my fave homemade (salty) stoner food!

a couple of eggs, flour, chopped onions (or anything from tuna to potato ..whatever is in the pantry or fridge), milk, olive oil, water, salt, pepper and garlic...mix in a bowl to a runny not thick consistancy and ladle it on a preheated pan ....low/medium to low heat, plenty of oil ....serve with lots of tomato sauce, vinegar and chilli!

or use can grease a pan with butter and pour in this mixture .....preheated oven to medium heat ..glaze with olive oil or butter when almost done...

C

Chamba

another favorite treat are boiled spuds then, slice into big chunks, cover them in oil and cook them in a pan in the toaster oven....20 mins done..sprinkle with salt and they are hot - don't burn your mouth!

S

strain_searcher

I like hand beaten seal boiled slowly in a pan of water. While that is cooking I will then start some freshly minced garlic in another pan of olive oil. Once that starts cooking I add some seasoning and simmer. Remember dont over cook the garlic,nobody likes burnt garlic.) When the seal is done,remove the wiskers ,snout ,blubber and rear flopper tail and chop into the dinner salad. Now we throw some red wine into the pan with minced garlic. cover the seal in this sauce then shove inside broiler for about 25 minutes. I like to squeeze lemon on when done. I also enjoy a nice cup of noodle with a tablespoon of mayonaise. This scent is like no other. bonnapottit