What's new

homemade hemp pipes

G

i was just wondering if anybody makes anything alse but grub with hemp,,i make a pipe or toker when ever i can,,i give them to all my friends i can count on my right hand,,here is a few of my hemp pipes and tokers of my last plant,,i have one toker i have had for 4 yrs(hemp),does anybody else have a pic of there plant pipe or toker :bashhead: :canabis: :wave: :wave: :canabis: :bashhead: :wave:

i have a pipe i pd 180 dollars for,,i use my homemade hemp pipe more than any pipe i own,,and if ever looked at my pics,,well ,i own lots of pipes,i like my new peace pipe ,i need to get some feathers now for it,,

why spend money when you can make your own,especially ones like that? they are superb.how long did it take you to make the long thin one.peace weedman

G

weedmanpaddy said:
why spend money when you can make your own,especially ones like that? they are superb.how long did it take you to make the long thin one.peace weedman
thanks,,,it took about a week for the thin one,,i am still working on the fat one,,that one gave me a pound of weed,, :) they are origanal tho,,i kept all root to give a stand with defanition,,it passes the time of day,,waste not want not,,,later,,

G

store buys and smokable roaches

store buys and smokable roaches

just a few of my store buy pipes and or bongs

:) :canabis: :)
smokeable roaches in pipe for later

cough_cough_eer

Anita Bonghitt
Veteran
:chin: uuummmm~ gives me an idea :chin:
Is there any curing of the wood involved, (ie. firing, chemical) Do you stain them? What do you use if anything, to hollow them out with?

HEy Fred Flintstone~Don't you have one of those talking DoDo bird pipes??
:biglaugh: :smoke:

G

cough_cough_eer said:
:chin: uuummmm~ gives me an idea :chin:
Is there any curing of the wood involved, (ie. firing, chemical) Do you stain them? What do you use if anything, to hollow them out with?

HEy Fred Flintstone~Don't you have one of those talking DoDo bird pipes??
:biglaugh: :smoke:
i stained the skinny one..i did not like it..i think it looks better all natural,my opinion,as for hollowing out,,a closehanger(metal),,you no already the plant is hollow anyway,,just a little matal hanger works,,i put ridges on closehanger,make better for burrowing out already hole in stalk,,some time you have to make extra hole then use hemp to cover up extra hole,,let the wood dry so you no what you have to work with!!!good luck,,save the trees for pipes,, :) :)

Bodacious...

Bodacious...

WOWs
All I got to say is Fred that's awsome man... :yes:
My hat tipped to you sir very creative and I love the recycle bit... God your growing Trees what size of chain saw do you use for the sculptures LOL. Great Post Fred I love this kind of thread as I love the Grow Journals.. :canabis:

ezozo

fred how the stinky waters don't absorbed in the wood ?
do you put something on the wood from the inside ?

thanks
zozo

Last edited:
G

i dont use water in my hemp pipes,,i now have new idea,,thank you,,

cough_cough_eer

Anita Bonghitt
Veteran
yea, you would want to seal it with something,(to use water) not sure as to what ,maybe some kind of non toxic shellac?? (if there is such a thing)

G

That is just so creative, those hempy smoke accessories... groovy, i tell ya.... gotta love 'em.... so neat....

G

cough_cough_eer said:
yea, you would want to seal it with something,(to use water) not sure as to what ,maybe some kind of non toxic shellac?? (if there is such a thing)

How about a heavy duty drinking glass or jar with a hole drilled in correspondence of the pipe stem...you sand the trunk part just enough to be able to push the glass down and for it fit snug on the inside......

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

G

:bashhead: i might of posted this comment elsewhere ,im stoned reeal bad now,,but ill say it again,,i wont use anything else but hemp ,so glass is out,,,(no glass allowed in hemp only pipe),,but,to each his own pipe that he or she shall make,,i hope i gave alot of ideas out,,,i have people ask me for a stem pipe,,or a stalker (no man no,) :bashhead: ,which is a long stem atleast 2 feet long,then i use a nother piece to make bowl it self,,,i also use hemp passers,,hard to explain,(hemp roach clips like old antenna, make peace signs out of twigs of hemp,,i do all good stuff for hemp and its uses,,(i in hale), :rolleyes: :bashhead: :canabis: :cool: :confused: :p :wave: :canabis:one more thing,i only have those metal bowls showing so you can see the design,,i replace bowls alot,,but you are smoking hemp,crap,cant be perfect.mmm,, i need to come up with bowl hole design now,,(minus screen),,,any ideas ,i listen,, :canabis: :wave: ,,i have it,,take a bit used for huge holes(wheel),,then lots of super tiny holes,,plus i use hand tools only (non electric),,yes,,a black real( swiss army knife),metal closehanger to punch holes,,ahhhh,,its fun,,,thanks for the great remarks,,,,,i hope to see some of your pipes and hemp products soon people!!!!! :yes: :canabis:

G

I just want to stop by and say: those are the coolest things I've seen in a very long time. Love your handy work. I am in awe. :yes:

G

:canabis:

:canabis: ,just wondering again,,anyone sport their favorite blend on there parts,,i make sure and tear my sleeves off as well.. :wave:

jaykush

dirty black hands
ICMag Donor
Veteran
how do you drill out hte center of the peace pipe without breaking it, ive always had that problem. one friend told me to make it in piece's and wrap it together with leather or hemp rope.

G

This thread is so old.This was that Jack dude wasn't it? The one with the huge outdoor grow at his house and he takes lots of pics of himself with the bud. I wonder where he went?

Verite

My little pony.. my little pony
Veteran
Maybe he went retail.

oldhippylogo.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts