What's new

introducing the OXYCloner ....

yortbogey

To Have More ... Desire Less
Veteran
THIS IS NOT A SALES pitch...............I of course will run both Gynura and MJ.... in the units.......
SSSSSSHHHHHH......... don't tell...... Y0 mama.:moon:

I just purchased one of these.... for My Diabetic Needs......they are put together buy a group called Green Harmony outta Seattle WA.... that is trying to get Clinical Studies done on a plant called
We are extremely excited to introduce you to Paetumpung, an ancient Thai herb known to reduce blood sugar and reverse diabetes. (pronounced “ peck-kum-pung”) (scientific name: Gynura procumbens (Lour.) Merrill)

Plant Information
Common Name: Paetumpung, Mollucan Spinach, Sambung Nyawa 'extending life' (Malays), Daun Dewa, Akar Sebiak, Kelemai Merah, Bai Bing Ca (Chinese). Scientific Name: Gynura procumbens

Description:
• Perennial • Growing 10 – 25 cm tall.
• Young stems are green, turning light purple with green spots.
• New shoots and branches appear frequently at base and leaf nodes.
• Fleshy branches can be trimmed and pinched regularly to grow as a low bush, or staked on trellis.

Culinary Uses:
• Leaf vegetable - Incredible taste
• Young leaves/ shoots can be eaten fresh by itself/ included in rice dishes/ mixed in with salads (like lettuce or spinach).
• Cook with butter /add to a casserole /soup/ stir-fried (fry garlic in a little oil and then saute the leaves and young shoots in oyster sauce)/ sauteed lightly like one would spinach.
• Tea.

Parts Used:
• Leaves, shoots.
• Keep in the fridge.

Medicinal Uses.
It is said that:
• Lowers blood sugar (diabetes), cholesterol (lipid, serum, triglyceride levels).
• Topical inflammation, rheumatism, viral ailments, diarrhea, dysentery, febrifuges, hypertension, urinary tract infection, anti-inflammatory, anti-allergic.
• Anti-cancer: Inhibition effect on growth of cancer cells.
• Contains Asparaginase, kind of enzyme to inhibit protein syntheses by hydrolyzing asparagines (amino acid which is very essentially, needed by cancer/tumor cells) into aspartic acid and ammonia, so the cancer cells/tumor cells will stop growing and die.
• Poultice: relieves rheumatic and general body-pains.

We are seeking relationships with sponsors including research centers and pharmaceutical companies that would like to conduct the first Human Clinical Studies using Gynura procumbens to establish the clinical effectiveness and efficacy.. We can deliver quantities large enough to supply up to 200 patients for clinical investigational studies. Gynura procumbens clearly could become the newest medicine to treat many serious health conditions. While this could take years to develop, you can have live plants tomorrow with a donation.

The oxyCLONE was developed after several years of cloning Gynura procumbens along with some ideas to improve the cloning process at an affordable price compared to existing products and technology. Using the oxyCLONE will allow you to always have a good supply ready to eat or serve. Yes quite the conversation piece when you bring your first GP Salad to a party. WOW - just watch people eating it.

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
This website will be updated daily with more
information so please check back regularly.
Contact us at: Diabetes Living

picture.php

Proven Technology Tested With Many Varieties of Cuttings - Rest assured the oxyCLONE gets the job done!

If you are looking for speed please purchase an EZ-CLONE.
If you are looking for massive roots and superior performance, please read on.

Introducing the oxyCLONE family of cloning machines.
The oxyCLONE 20 is the smallest most successful cloning System at an affordable price.
The oxyCLONE 80 Turbo is going to amaze any serious cloner enthusiasts.

Once you master the oxyCLONE you will wonder what you have been doing with all the pumps,
spray jets, heat issues, and leaks.

oxyCLONE uses the RDWC/Oxygenation theory to produce incredible results.
(Re-circulating Deep Water Culture with heavy oxygenation)

There are no huge pumps to heat up your water.

Our special power head circulates and oxygenates the cuttings with life and energy.

They are relaxing in the cool solution - not being beat up by high pressure powerful spray jets.

TWENTY Full Size 2" Sites with same spacing as the Big Boys 30 site.

oxyCLONE will start rooting in several days to a week depending on the species. It is slower than aeroponics during the first 3-5 days. Again to remind you we are not about speed, we are about ROOTS.

Once the roots pop out they will rapidly expand into our reservoir and far exceed your imagination.
This is when the aeroponics would begin to beat up your root growth and the oxyCLONE kicks on the oxygen and ROOTS will start to fill your reservoir. Don't worry - you can leave your plants in there a long time, just add some nutrients.

There is what is called a Sweet Spot with the oxyCLONE. That is when you have mastered all of your techniques and are getting continuous 100% results with your cloning.

Very easy to lift the cover and have a look.
No sprays in your face and not 1 by 1 - check them all in a few seconds..

There is no hurry to take your clones out.
Allowing them extra time to grow and develop will contribute to larger healthier plants.

Its all about the ROOTS folks.

Those who know their hydroponics will have fun with the this technology and use similar configurations in larger format.

NO LEAKS, and no jets to clog or break.

The oxyCLONE 20 is 11" X 13" and holds 1.75 gallons of water.

The reservoir is made in the United States.

The power head is extreme TOP quality and made in Taiwan.
LOW Power of 3 watts = lower temperature of your water.

The oxyCLONE comes fully assembled - Just add water, your cuttings, and plug it in.

Completely pays for itself in the first use.

There are many advantages to Deep Water Cloning and you can eliminate many of the problems
associated with other methods.

Included are (1) set of 20 Premium Re-Usable incredible high quality neoprene inserts.

1 - 85 gph oxygen power head with tubing and optional silencer.
(you will get more oxygen without the silencer)

Performs better than systems costing 3 - 5 times the price.

This is a screaming deal and includes free Priority shipping

Save your money on gels and cloning solutions.

You just don't need them with the oxyCLONE.

We have many customers who only use city water - allowing time for the chlorine to evaporate.
Well water is best if you have it available.

These are proven units and they work with amazing results.

We have been running these systems for more than 2 years with with fantastic results in torturous conditions.

There is virtually no increase in water temperature because of our low powered oxygenator.
The secret to the oxyCLONE'S success is the combination of the movement and the super oxygenation.

Keeping your water as cool and oxygenated as possible is critical to success as when the water gets
warm problems develop.
The oxyCLONE is the only cloning system that will work when the power goes out. Think about how long a clone will live in any aeroponic cloner when the power goes off?? Answer = Maybe they would go 45 minutes??? The oxyCLONE - 4 days - no problem..

The oxyCLONE will not disappoint you.

We also want to bring to your attention our experience has found that most cuttings when cut, and placed immediately into the oxyCLONE stand STAIGHT up and no droopers. Seriously folks. We still believe a spray bottle is good to use the first couple of days and forget the domes - they are not necessary. Also EASY on the lights and excess leaves. The cutting needs to focus on making roots for survival, not growing upwards, and not feeding big leafs. It is only a theory of which there are thousands.

http://www.oxyclone.com/

yortbogey

Veteran
yes.....basically a bubbler..... BUT FULLY loaded and READY to go.....I'm not the DYI type.....and the unit it VERY G00d Quality......very good

MY REAL reason for the purchase was the 20 cut's of Gynura that come w/ the machine....

I have high hopes for this plant and my Diabetes.....

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Very Interesting setup bruz :chin:
And I hope the plant helps you with your diabetes :good:
:plant grow:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I will stick with my Unclonner :) its free. Let hope the girls provide you with relief..

yortbogey

Veteran
thank U my brothua'z..... the little bugger is already going.....happy as can be
plus I've been in touch w/ them... GreenHarmony .... there kinda local for me
and I just may start work w/ them on sum of these trial test for actual Diabetic Research......blessed I~AM

DnKNg5

They sell these at my local grow store

They sell these at my local grow store

I've had a chance to get hands on with the product, in fact I walk by it every time I walk into the store. My initial impression was I could have sworn I had seen a D.I.Y. for something similar on I.C. Mag. The price seemed a bit steep for what it is. I saw nothing proprietary with this product that produces the root masses seen in those photos. :2cents:

DnKNg5

It's good to hear the profits are going to a good cause. The pricing just seems a bit steep to me. Don't get me wrong, nothing was wrong with the product, In fact I saw a working model with basil (I think) clones that had fuzzy vigorous roots. They looked very healthy.

Grizz

Veteran
let us know how it does and especialy let me know how the plant helps your blood sugar levels, i have type 1 and am really interested in it.

señorsloth

Veteran
have you ever heard of chaga mushrooms? they work really well for diabetes, they have more antioxidants than any other known substance on the planet, among a whole bunch of other things, people say they can cure cancer, i just know they make me feel great! i make tea, mix it in with my coffee, or just grind it up and eat a few spoonfuls, it gives you a little rush!

Grizz

Veteran
have you ever heard of chaga mushrooms? they work really well for diabetes, they have more antioxidants than any other known substance on the planet, among a whole bunch of other things, people say they can cure cancer, i just know they make me feel great! i make tea, mix it in with my coffee, or just grind it up and eat a few spoonfuls, it gives you a little rush!

where do you get it ?

owkia

You don't need to be a DIY wizard to make your own bubble cloner. I'd say that they're just about the easiest hyrdo cloner to make. Really, all you need is a tub or bucket of any size, an air pump and neoprene discs. I've cut the holes in the lid using spade bits, circle cutters, hole saws and even just a knife. So really, anyone can make one in under an hour easily with minimal tools.

I'm thinking I should start selling bubble cloners on CL for $50+...

AeroJoe

Hi Yort, I too am interested(in your plants). Diabetes in my family as well, I would like to see how those plants are helping or look like(I have a plant outside that is supposed to be good for diabetes that we use to make teas, not sure if they are the same)? mind snapping a pic of the cloner with the plants in them? Also those chaga mushrooms sound interesting, anyone else with any experiences with these substances and diabetes? thanks in advance.

yortbogey

Veteran
updaty......I hAVE HAD very g00d sucess w/ the cloning unit.....and as of today have 17
Gynura plants that have EXPLODED in roots and just got potted up into soil yesterday.....

the unit works..... and the cutting provided have rooted