What's new

OGer or OGRE day 54

areUkind

this is my sexy new favorite lady. got her from a friend and really dont know much about her but if anyone has any information let me know what you know :tiphat: enjoy!

Attachments

• P1020022.jpg
    P1020022.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 13
  • P1020020.jpg
    P1020020.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 9
  • P1020019.jpg
    P1020019.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 13
  • P1020014.jpg
    P1020014.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 11
  • P1020012.jpg
    P1020012.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 15
  • P1020010.jpg
    P1020010.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 15

PuReKnOwLeDgE

Licensed Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
is that the sensi star oger? Only OGER I know of, I have a clone of her that I am making into a mom, never flowered her out myslef. If it is the oger sensi star clone, it was found in mid 90's from the first release of sensi star. A very rare sensi star pheno, not even the breeder has had a chance at her. Smell like slight lemon?

areUkind

yeah it definitely has that lemon smell but im not sure if it suppose to be the sensi oger or what> how long does the sensi oger flower for?

kstampy

The SS pheno ogre has an unmistakeably strong lemon/fuel smell.. i have never seen it throw colors like that in all the different ways i grew it over the years and it generally will easily yield more than what you are showing.. super easy to grow, always happy even 40+ clone generations later since I don't keep mothers for long.

early flower

Ludo

don't know nothing about where stuff comes from or who met who in the 70's or 80's.......all I know is.....great buds....nice colors....good karma....!!! peace:wave:

azul

hi,

beautifull plant and pics !

i remember sensi star as a bit leafy but dense about the bud structure..the stretch was on the short side things making for bushy plants. Lemon smell with hash as well as spicy notes for the female i get from 3 seeds.

oger kush, from the cut i tried got a compact 'og like' bud structure with little leafage in the buds. Smell waspleasant.. lemony with a bit of funk but too sweet imo..nothing like fuelly-lemony.

if it can help

peace

ambertrich

Veteran
I think that is Banana OGKush from orgnkid, think it colors like the pics you have.

Take a look at the photo of DGS's OGer99 (Banana OG x C99), looks very much like what you have (minus the Cindy, of course).

areUkind

The SS pheno ogre has an unmistakeably strong lemon/fuel smell.. i have never seen it throw colors like that in all the different ways i grew it over the years and it generally will easily yield more than what you are showing.. super easy to grow, always happy even 40+ clone generations later since I don't keep mothers for long.

early flower

im thinking she could have yielded a lot more too but this was one the first plants i ever had in soil and never thought i would flower it but when i decided to, she was really hurting, wasn't sure if i was even gonna keep her but i did and im very glad i did! she looks and smells like the best thing i flowered this round! so how long does the OGre flower for?

Orgnkid

Orgnkid

I think that is Banana OGKush from orgnkid, think it colors like the pics you have.

Take a look at the photo of DGS's OGer99 (Banana OG x C99), looks very much like what you have (minus the Cindy, of course).

I've had the orgnkid bog for sometime and it has a different look. The Oger is a personal favorite in my garden and it will show color like that in the right environment... It's like a bomb bubba to me. The orgnkid had some bomb flavors!!! I wish I still had some of his stuff.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I grew out the Ogre Pheno in 06. From what I remember the plant was a massive yielder that was just dripping in Trichomes. Im not talking just as good coverage here I'm talking freakish amounts of resin so much that the buds would stick to the wall. The color of the hairs was covered up and most of them you could not tel what the color was. This Pheno is very rare and I have only seen it 1x in 15 years.

Last edited: