What's new

best strain for treating multiple sclerosis?

Z10N

hey there growers of the world :wave:

a good friend of mine is unfortunately suffering for multiple sclerosis for many years now. once i told him you can treat MS with weed, or at least minimize the suffering, he jumped on the idea of growing it right on the spot.
so a year back ago i decided to seriously help him out and since them im growing for him a varaiety of strains which i thought will help him as much as possible..

first i started with indicas such mapleleafindica x buddah sister, OGkush, trainwreck, rockstar etc..
all of those got him very high, but he still doesn't completely feel the medical qualities of the high. I tried to teach him how to feel the high physically better, and maybe increas the doseage smoked at a time, but he still says it doesn't effect his spasms and pain that he's mostly suffering from.

so my question to you all is - which strain is concidered the best for MS?
or, is it just a question of personal preference and finding the right strain that fits you best over the time?

i just started a new cycle for him that includes - Afghan Shark X HOG, purplebutters X herujuana and Acapulco pure. i certenly hope this will be more potent for him and hit the right spots..........

please anyone who has information, or experience with treating MS with weed - please replay here and share your info.. it will be more than welcome!

I purely just want my friend not to suffer anymore..

Peace,
Z10n

ethereal

Warrior
Veteran
hey

honestly 3 three best things for end stage ms are bee stings oil of oregano and cannabis.
sativa. not indica. you want euphoria, though, if te patient is havin problems with choking, ie quadrapalegic, a good pungeunt expansive indica/sativa hybrid is in order. cannabis as an expectorant. its the only thing that kept my best friends wife alive for 15+yrs. he bred for expansion, usin an old jack strain. pm me.

bye

SCF

Bong Smoking News Hound
Veteran
edibles, hash smoking, with of course some doctor meds. but he will be using a lot less meds then what his doc gives him. its almost like playing doctor yourself. but hell someones gotta do a good job of it!!

SCF

Bong Smoking News Hound
Veteran
i think you where on the right track with OG kush, strong indica's and hydrbrids. hash and edibles bro! get the dosage down, make bubble or dry sieve and make food out of it... strong but you can figure out how to eat half a cookie and get the relief you need.

good luck there are lots of cached threads from OG regarding cooking it. There is one thread that comes to mind. ONe Dr. J wrote something like black Gold. Let me look for it.

cant find it but if you need any help at all im more than willing to give ya step by step for cooking marijuana

Last edited:

SCF

Bong Smoking News Hound
Veteran
Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thank you i looked for hours for that! i have yet to use it! waiting for that special day when i can actually harvest enough pot to eat maijuana instead of smoking it.

wow brings back so many good memories of what he taught me.

Last edited:

mars2112

always hopeful yet discontent
Veteran
lol.. yeah SCF.. RIP dr jay we are thinking of you!! much love and respect!!