What's new

A walk through Hempy's Garden

G

Impressive harvest mate, did you pull all that from 2 x 600 watt ???

I did not read the whole thing up close, but I recall u mentiond you had 20 water farms and 2 x 600 watt or something.

Nice fat colas you got there and they look really tasty

Pali

HappyHemphog

Palindrome said:
Impressive harvest mate, did you pull all that from 2 x 600 watt ???

I did not read the whole thing up close, but I recall u mentiond you had 20 water farms and 2 x 600 watt or something.

Nice fat colas you got there and they look really tasty

Pali

Yup, I am running 2 x 600x HPS on movers with 20 Waterfarms and that's the result from 3 of the buckets.

The Lifesaver dosen't produce near as much as the Royal Hawaiians, but the LS yeild has increased. Before I was lucky to pull just over an Oz a plant. Now the they are pushing over 2 Oz. I'll be taking a dry weight measurement of the middle of those three plants to guage my LS progress.

Cheers!
Hempy

HappyHemphog

Hempy's Harvest 1-20-2006

Hempy's Harvest 1-20-2006

This week, another Lifesaver and Royal Hawaiian.

The LS was kinda small this week. It was growing in an end bucket on the system. The ppm can run a little higher in those buckets. Fortunately, the RH plants love it.

The RH was another huge monster. I'm going to carefully dry and weigh this one so see how close to the 4Oz mark we are getting.

This RH is just yummy goodness!

The Lifesaver from last harvest came out to just over 2oz including popcorn.

That's it for this week. I still gots a shitload of work to do in the garden and have to keep my eye on the male Chronic that's about to pop.

Cheers!
Hempy

F

Father Time

Simpley marrvellous !!
:woohoo:

that Royal Hawaian looks good enough to eat! :yummy:

once again, The Peputal Garden of Goodness proves itself.
Kindest Regards,FT :wave:

Last edited:

HappyHemphog

Royal Hawaiian Dry Weight

Royal Hawaiian Dry Weight

After a few days of hanging the dried buds from the hawaiian were trimmed from the branches and weighed.

Here's the monster cola.

Weight of all popcorn, branch buds and colas: 128g
Weight of main cola minus 7g for stem: 40g

That makes a total weight of SIX ounces of weed.

I think I made my 4 ounce target, eh? :woohoo:

Cheers!
Hempy

blackfin

looks nice dude...... quick get the fire extigusher.... they're on fire... hahahaha

Last edited:

HappyHemphog

Hempy's Harvest 1-30-2006

Hempy's Harvest 1-30-2006

This week we harvested 4 Lifesavers. They aren't as big a yeilder as the hawaiians but the buds are tight and it smells delicious!

Now for individal shots with main cola closeups.

Cheers!
Hempy

HappyHemphog

Watering schedule? I'm hydro, don't really have a watering schedule.

Each of the flowering systems gets refilled with 10 gallons of nutes twice, then the system is back pumped to rez, checked for ppm and pH, then released back in followed by 10 gallons of fresh water. Repeat.

Hempy

S

stretchpuppy

GD Happy! You're a busy f'ing guy, eh?

Lookin awesome... I gotta go find your chronic thread now. :D

HappyHemphog

Hempy's Harvest 2-6-2006

Hempy's Harvest 2-6-2006

This weeks harvest. We've got one LS left to harvest then a break till end of the month. I figured out it was the Xmas/New Years holidays that we slacked getting items into flower.

Cheers!
Hempy

Last edited:
G

:yummy: :yoinks: Damn bro those are some SWEET lookin nugs!! :sasmokin:
I just orderd some Lifesaver beans, whats the smoke like? I also bid on an odd lot of Reeferman's Royal Hawaiian :) :woohoo:

HappyHemphog

Hempy's Harvest 2-13-2006

Hempy's Harvest 2-13-2006

Only one Lifesaver this week.. Next week will be another single Lifesaver. Originally thought there wouldn't be anything next week but turns out I had a Lifesaver labeled as a Royal Hawaiian. When I changed it the projected harvest date was next weekend. Woot!

Only got a cola shot this week, too lazy to take pic before I de-branched it.

Hey TheSkunkyDemon bro, the weed is great. Smells like buttery lemons and does wonders for my pains.

Cheers!
Hempy

G

Dear Hempy,

I have a GH water farm same as you, but I have 9 buckets for a SOG type set up with my 6' ceiling. I drilled more holes and made it recirculating with a small pump and drip lines. I started a plant called Desiak from Almighty Seeds, no grow report anywhere so I will do one. I made them into Bonsai and took cuttings, got three girls out of 6. The clones are taking forever to root and I didn't scrape the stem when I did it. I have 5 that should be ready soon.

In the meantime I popped 5 free supposedly WHite Widow beans that are super stretchy as seedlings already as big as my bonsai. I wanted to put them all into the system, but take cuttings from the WW and put them straight into flower since stretch is an issue for me.

Since I don't use RO water but do have a PPM /EC meter, can I still use the LUcas formula for flower or should I stick to 1-2-3 since the Desiak and WW will be put in at least a month apart?

Wasn't sure about feeding since I have just been using the GH chart and changing weekly. I got the valves for each bucket. Thanks ahead of time...

Kmarpa

HappyHemphog

Hey there kmarpa,

I use the Lucas forumla and have plants at all stages of flowering growth. With the valves on each bucket, you can isolate a bucket if it needs a special nute routine or you can just put your addatives in the one unit.

At about 3 weeks flowering, I sometimes add a gallon of nutes with an extra boost of KoolBloom to an individual bucket if the plant seems to be slow.

Cheers!
Hempy

somoz

Veteran
i like that about ur system happy: how u have the redirection valves so you can isolate. its a good idea. also give us some pics bro. i wanna see that fat ass chronic plant again :) be well. somoz

Latest posts

Latest posts