What's new

Chem 4

mysophilia

This is 2 4x4 tables grown with 3 part gh, liquid karma, kool bloom, and diamond nectar.. Co2 was used for a short period of time.. This is a top fed system... Once an hour for 5 mins pots are fed that way.. Each table has a 1k over the 4x4 trays.. This is week 8.5 of flower.. Hghest ppms was at 1700... Enjoy, next week I will when cutting them down :)

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

mysophilia

Was told to expect 2lbs a 1k light.. Will see in a few weeks... Is a treat to grow and very mild smell while flowering.. Smoked a tester at 6.5 weeks and was a good day smoke..

mysophilia

Must be a good smelling room for sure. I love to see it. Bomb hash from that trim!!

...ckt

Its not the strongest smelling Chem line.. Thats why I grew it.. It does smell when ya rub up on it.. The calyx to leaf ratio is very very large.. Dont know if I will get much trim from her.. Just some fan leafs .. We will see..

BiG H3rB Tr3E

"No problem can be solved from the same level of c
Veteran
nice buds,,,,but PLEASE keep that nasty ass shoe away from the weed...

hell i wont even walk in my room unless im showered and in clean clothes ++ socks

Kinderfeld

very nice man. I have a star dawg that looks pretty close to that.
On another week though, my star dawg looks like it'll easily go 70 days...I would take it another two weeks turn that day time smoke into a decent, long lasting buzz my 2 cent
how does she smell, did she stretch like hell?

mysophilia

very nice man. I have a star dawg that looks pretty close to that.
On another week though, my star dawg looks like it'll easily go 70 days...I would take it another two weeks turn that day time smoke into a decent, long lasting buzz my 2 cent
how does she smell, did she stretch like hell?

Time I pull down this, will be at 70 days.. Already at 8.5 weeks.. She stretched 2x's. I vegged way to long.. I took her almost 3 weeks then trigured her.. I will for now on pull from clone machine then drop in hydroton and flower.. Smell is very faint unless bumping or rubbing on them.. Does smell of diesel/fuel.

bambam

Looking killer! Hope you hit your mark of 2lb per light. i have hit 1 1/2 with some mixed cuts under a 1k. My best yeild yet. Hope you nail it man.

mysophilia

Looking killer! Hope you hit your mark of 2lb per light. i have hit 1 1/2 with some mixed cuts under a 1k. My best yeild yet. Hope you nail it man.

Thanks, not holding my breath.. This will be my best if I hit 2lbs.. Trichs are really packing on and they are getting really milky

nice buds,,,,but PLEASE keep that nasty ass shoe away from the weed...

hell i wont even walk in my room unless im showered and in clean clothes ++ socks

I am a clean Mofo, but I'm sorry bro, I sure as hell don;t beleive that you're showerd and squeaky clean Everytime you go in your room......

You gotta be kidding me! hahaha... Get 'em outta here!:laughing:

Bad ass buds there MYSO, keep on a doing what-cha doin' mang, those buds look funky dank.....BTW nice shoes, ....LOL:woohoo:

Last time I seen some CHem 4, Huge ass buds, Good Luck!

BilyBongThorton

I have one chem 4 that I got from NNCC about 4 months ago and she is only in week 4. She is kinda big...Yours looks awesome by the way. I am going to be doing a similar set with 3x3 trays under 600 instead. Anyway, right now mine has a kinda of stank/fart smell to them. I always read that the C4 had a piney smell to it, and the Chem D has the B.O./fart smell. Maybe is was mislabled? Not a very strong smelling plant like you say though, have to give her a gentle squeeze to get the smell out. Keep up the good work!

whiskeytango420

There is only one king, god picks em, hand pluckes
ICMag Donor
Veteran
bout to start my Chem4 cutting I was gifted. Got some high expectations, was told 4 was the heavy yielder of the group. but like you said, not the strongest smell....high is supposed to be pretty devastating though....
good vibes

subscribed!