What's new

TrainWreck Clone

G

Well, i was nice enough to get a TrainWreck clone from a nice person. If he wants to say who he is, i'm sure he will post, thanks again for the clone. I got the Sativa TrainWreck that surpose to be done around 43 days, but will see. Here is a picture of the clone. Only had it a couple of day and as soon as i got her. I put her in the soil to get her going. Once the clones get's going and get's big enough i'll take a bunch of clones and do a grow for everyone to see. I'm also going to cross her with some other plants i have going. I'll post more once things get going.

Click for Larger Image

Tropical Rain

Haze, Kush & Grey Goose
Veteran
aye i got the seed version of TW from a friendly OGer going on 2 years back.

finish product = lots of red hairs.

i always wanted to check out the clone version to see if they are any different.

a nice strain though,all in all

later

G

How long did your seed version take to flower? I've heard that the seeds version can take a very long time to flower, that's why some people cross it. I can't wait till the clone get big enough to take clones. I've heard pretty good things about this version of clone.
Later

Greenja

Nice BG. how ya gonna grow her out? sog? scrog?...

let ya know how mines doing at 42 dys....i've also heard 8-9wks ...big difference...so i'm playing it by ear/eye so to speak lol

greenja

Tropical Rain

Haze, Kush & Grey Goose
Veteran
usually 2 months of flower 8 1/2 weeks :) or you could say 65 days.

but my version is slightly proned to hermies though othing drastic,it won't seed a whole *small* garden,you find yourself with female prone beans after a harvest :)

goodluck

:)

G

Once i take my clones they will be grown SOG. I prefer this method over SROG. Once i get my 150 site Coliseum set-up and do a run of GreenGiant in it, then i'll do a run of the TrainWreck. Let's just hope for the best. Will see how fast they flower, and how they grow. I think the hemi's might come from the Thai side of the plant. This shoule be a nice grow and i'm sure they will do well in the Coliseum once i get it in tune.

G

you lucky goat.........

you lucky goat.........

.....have a few TW crosses but not "the Real Deal" here its just a fantastic smoke.

one of these days:D take good care of her;)

pleasure
CBF

Tropical Rain

Haze, Kush & Grey Goose
Veteran
i never thought of a SOG styled grow with the TW,
it clones easy.

I always just supercropped her.
great results imho.

always wanted to see how she would be in a krusty bucket.

I've had the Texas Mystic aka Alibi {TW X SWT#4}

it was an ok hybrid but i prefer the original TW myself.

G

Tropical Rain said:
I've had the Texas Mystic aka Alibi {TW X SWT#4}

it was an ok hybrid but i prefer the original TW myself.

have a few of them veggin right now, lot depends on phenotype. but DrJay has been crankin um out and he has close to the same feelins about it that you do. he found a nice fast finishin sally thats workin real well for him. some of the nicest red bud ive seen for some time:D

pleasure
CBF

Tropical Rain

Haze, Kush & Grey Goose
Veteran
they did finish up rather quick

but i found the finished product to have a "chocolate" type tint to em. not the all red like the TW.

i got a few TW crosses of my own in mind.
hpefully i'll find something great.

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
My HBD Trainwrecks went 80 days! Some were out and out hermies, while the keeper thru out a few nanners towards the end.

DrJay2001

now at peace
Most of the phenos from the Texas Mystic we popped turned out to be pretty weak. We tossed all but one of them and that's the Sativa dominant one I rant and rave about that we call Alibi.

We have Alibi growing side by side with real Train Wreck. They are nothing alike. They don't smell the same at all. The Wreck is a creeper while the Alibi is a spike. The effects are very different as well.

For medical purposes (like my lousy back) I MUCH prefer Train Wreck but for fun I like our Alibi. It's a spicey Grade B good time smoke. Train Wreck is in a class by itself.

Here's our Wreck at 37 days (one week to go). We cut before we get much red in them because I like the Wreck fresh and crazy :) instead of smoother and mellower.

Yours,
Dr. Jay

Click for Larger Image

Greenja

Yup Dr J...looks to be the real deal! I'm day 41 w/ my wreck! :D

Tropical Rain....tw's gonna be my next KFB grow. Topped them once so far b/w 4 and 5th internode. Figured I'd top one more time (? timing though yet) and use low stress training if needed to fill my 5'x5' area. We'll see.

greenja

G

Well, I see people are having fun posting allot of great infomation on TrainWreck and crosses with it. Glad to see everyone having a good time and sharing the info and pictures. As of today, the clone is stable. There is new growth and the top of them clone is growing a nice green stem. She should be kicking into high gear very soon. I'm hoping by the end of april, i'll be able to take some clones from her. Here is a new picture, keep the info coming and glad to see so many people here on my thread sharing the love.
later

Click for Larger Image

G

Well, I'm very happy to say my TrainWreck clone is doing well. I'm going to be topping her very soon to get her to branch out more so i can take some clones for next month. Can wait to do my first run of this strain. Thanks again to the nice person for this clone. You know who you are.
Later

Click for Larger Image

ograskal

Veteran
Looks like you came up bigtime. That sounds like the Wreck that i have. Mine finished in 45 days but i could have also taken her at 43. She really packs on the Trichs early and smells Lemony/ minty. She's real potent too and is a definate keeper. She didnt really yeild as much as my other strains but she makes up for it with the shorter flowering period and the High Potency! Heres some little leftover nuggies that were from my last harvest of the Wreck! Peace!Photo URL:
172leftoverTWnuggz-med.jpg

Photo URL:
172leftoverTWnugz-med.jpg

California

TW

TW

BG, good luck, let me know how it turns out, also was it a clone which you knew the genetics or just an assumed TW?

G

I got the clone from a good source and i don't want to name names, but it was a fello over at OG. It's from the trading circle of growers from what i'm told. Seen the grow from the source the clone came from and they look awsome. Don't know for the high and smoke yet but will soon enough. From what i'm told it's the real deal that came from No Cali. I guess i'll find out once the first grow is done. I will be harvest early and some later to see the difference in high.
Thanks

PS Don't want to say who i got it from. Don't want everyone PMing them asking for clones. The person is watching this thread and if they want to say who they are then i'll confirm them. Boy, was i alittle worried. Never got clones in the mail before, but worked out awsome. Thanks clone buddy, you know who you are. :)

T

tricky

TW

TW

hey u guys i am in the uk and i'm after some TW seeds anyone
know where i can get them from ,as i've been told HBD are no more any ideas:confused:

Coventina

Have my TW for nearly 2 weeks now but they are out growwing there containers.

Soon they will have a new home.

1546TWclones.jpg

I hope mine turn out as nice as the ones i have seen here.