indi pheno A11 3.jpg
    132.3 KB · Views: 17

I N Hail

Growing Grower AKA Wasted Rock Ranger
Veteran
CC
Lookng good bro, 60/65 days that's awsome and the cindy pheno i like 4-sure
We'll need a smoke report on this one.
Are you looking for it to like C99/A11 in the high?

All 3 of the A-11's i got is out of the ground !!!

All is great here, doing good and seems real happy.:joint:

Thanks
I N Hail

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
CC, absolutely gorgeous! Looks like good yielders too!
I had an Apollo Trip that had super thin leaves as well. She was the best smelling/tasting, pure pineapple Lifesavers! She isn't as potent as some of my other Trips', but the taste is unbeatable!
After a month-long jar cure, I've been puffing a different pheno daily for 5 wks, and can only say what a pleasure it is to have her back.

Kudos for doing the breeding, but now that you've come clean, I fear you'll be deluged w/ PM's! :biglaugh: :rolleyes:

Plenty of great summer-time herb for you! Enjoy! :wave:

GobGoober

Dude, your thread makes me want to pop the pack of A11 I have on ice currently!

I've got 14 beans of original C99 on ice, too.

scaramanga

Damn CC, all those pics bring back some very good memories of the A11
I grew oh so many years ago. And although I do have the genetics in crosses I lost my A11 x A11 in a move.

Great job on those ladies, they look fantastic. Awaiting the smoke report.

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
cant give reputation for the same post twice.

cant give reputation for the same post twice.

I love apollo 11. great job on that

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks, everyone for popping by. :)

CC
Are you looking for it to like C99/A11 in the high?

Heya, bro. ;)
What I liked about Apollo was the intensity of the sativa side of things. This doesn't mean I expect the sativa high won't come through in some of the more Cindy-ish phenos. These plants, that are drying now, will be my very first chance to smoke this new A11. We'll see what the head is like very soon. :)

D

danny karey

They look killer CC. Can't wait for a smoke report. Is your A11 a heavy feeder?

Good job on the A11.

Danny

GDK

High Class Grass
Veteran
Just culled tha last male from the 5 Apollo beans i had..it suck....only one female, but shes lookin great...a lil slower than the other plants in the tent, but shes still pretty....
Anyone ever noticed if older beans produce more males than fresher beans? I noticed that my freshest seeds produced the least males, unlike my A11 and TW which are older seeds, produced 80% males.

Stay Safe

I N Hail

Growing Grower AKA Wasted Rock Ranger
Veteran
Thanks, everyone for popping by. :)

Heya, bro. ;)
What I liked about Apollo was the intensity of the sativa side of things. This doesn't mean I expect the sativa high won't come through in some of the more Cindy-ish phenos. These plants, that are drying now, will be my very first chance to smoke this new A11. We'll see what the head is like very soon. :)

Killer bro can't wait, Im sure it will be VERY NICE witch ever way it goes!!!!!
S2L,Desi,"B"and I are going to have a pow wow at S2L house in a couple of wk's ,Iwish you could be there but Smoke told me you had a full plate now.

When ever u can get this way we'll have us a smoke session for sure:joint:

Peace/Later
I N Hail

LLCoolBud

Female's/males are a result of the enviroment in which the seeds are grown. THe males could be because they were older seeds they had a more stressful time popping and getting initiall esablished IMO.

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
First smoke

First smoke

danny karey, No hungrier than most strains, really. :)

Here's a pic of the dry buds. The top one is the sativa pheno and the bottom in the Cindy99 pheno.

I've smoked the sativa pheno, and I was very impressed by the head. VERY sativa on the brain. Very nice. The taste is nice, too, but not the main factor. It tastes like a good, earthy sativa, with a tinge of the Genius in there, too. Good pot.

The Cindy99 pheno smells exactly like a very flavorful Cindy should smell. The bulk on this one is impressive. I'll smoke some of the C99 pheno a little later and get back to y'all on it. :)

Peace,
cc

Attachments

• A11 two samples.jpg
    A11 two samples.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 18

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Cindy99 pheno burn test

Cindy99 pheno burn test

This is how I test the burn on buds I haven't smoked yet. I just pluck a dry budleaf off and roll it like a wick, get a cherry burning at one end and watch it, smell the smoke. If it smells nice and it burns right down to my fingers... it's going to be top-notch. This is top-notch. :wink:

Attachments

• Burn test A11.jpg
    Burn test A11.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 15
D

danny karey

Thanx for the reply CC, she looks f'n sexy man!!! Are these gonna be available to the Masses?

Dig your article's in the Canna mags!!

Great job on this creation, she looks stellar!!!!!

Danny

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks, Danny. :) I haven't written anything for the mags in months. I should get back to it. :smile:

As far as these being available... I'm not doing anything with them myself. Only a few people in the world have these seeds right now, only those I've given them out to. If someone with the seeds makes F2s, then we might see more. But for now, you'll have to live vicariously through my posts! hehehe

I think an article about A11 in High Times would be a good idea, eh? :) I have some pics of these plants reserved for that purpose, so I should get on it soon-like. :)

swampdank

Pull my finger
Veteran
Really cool CC. Nice little trick too.

I just finished out my Genius ladies and I was somewhat disappointed to be honest. Unique flavor. Pretty much a good pot flavor really. But I couldnt use most the plant but for hash. I got few heady buds from her.

I am curious as to how much to C99 improved upon the Genius. I also ran the Apollo Mist and absolutely adore her. She is a great plant.

So, will you be seeking out a choice stud out of this batch? I would love to see a good stud floating around.

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You know, Swampdank, I never considred selecting a male and passing it around. Maybe I'll do that. :)

As for the Genius... I couldn't agree more. I think she's a tired clone, first of all, and the sativa side of her makes her sort of lag in most indoor situations. I imagine an outdoor Genius, in good conditions would totally kick ass. The Genius is beneficial in the cross to keep the sativa high and the tropical taste, the Cindy brings the thunder with the taste, good indoor structure, and the fast flowering times.

Latest posts

Latest posts