What's new

White Mustang

G

A couple of white mustangs I've got runnin. Anyone else have much experience with them?

scrappy

On the road to clone only...
Veteran
hey krome, that's the chemdawgbx4 right?...I have some chemists...aka mustang mist (kali mist x white mustang) in veg..... just asking cuz someone in another thread is saying white mustang is a bubba f2.....very nice btw

the bizness

the bizness

it does look alot like bubba kush i wanted to get a pack from sierra seeds but i have never heard of them. but the cross had me sold cemdogbx4 x humbolt county iindica. what does it smell like? nice job

JDOG6000

Veteran
It's a chemdawg Bx4.
He took a male from the same seeds that the west coast dog clone was found from.
And crossed it with chemdawg 91.
The male he used was a Backcross 3.
Just like West coast Dog.
Bubba Kush = Original OG Kush x (west coast DOG x Old world Paki kush)
So thats why it is similar to Bubba.
Because they both have the same chemdawg Bx3 genetic's in them.

stretchpup

Nice looking plants regardless.

So it's a chemdawg 91' bx4, technically, right?

Which is different from Chemdawg, or Chemdawg D as it's known.

JDOGs got a fanclub and shit. :joint:

G

i dont really know what it is, but i have to be honest. white mustang doesnt look very much like chemdawg to me. i have chemdawg 4 and chemdawg d and i just havent seen a pics that look similar to them.

got any current chem shots you can throw up stretch?

stretchpup

From a week ago, 13 days under half and half... and kind of dodgy. :)

Chem D

Chem #4

D:

4:

[edit: I'll clean these photos up tonight just for leaf shots, I don't want to muddy up the thread, apologies krome]

Last edited:

Dusty Bowls

JDOG you're right. KK took the seeds DOG was found from, and made some F2s...

West Coast DOG is a fine ORGNKID creation. KailuaKid received some seeds from good ol' OK along with the rest of his cuts...anyways. Sorry if the truth is too much to handle.

cannigrow

A while back I looked long and hard at the WM strain. In the end I was still on the fence about it's lineage but tended to doubt it, mainly because KK spun two tales about it.

"Just for clarification, the "White Mustang" is Chem Dawg crossed with a Trinity County indica, then backcrossed 3 times to the Chem Dawg. It makes two pheno types. An indy/sat pheno that's almost a carbon copy of the Chem Dawg. And an indica pheno that's like Chem Dawg on steroids."

That, compared with this, from the WM description when it first was released.

"White Mustang is a mostly indica strain of uncertain origin. It has been grown in Nor Cal for the last 20 years and is most likely from the chem dawg line."

So that threw me for a loop. Is it

91 Chem x (West coast dog male)
(91 chem x Trinity Indica) x 91 Chem bx3
"Most likely from the chemdawg line"

You see why people get confused and skeptical? Those quotes were pulled either from KK's or Sierra's descriptons, and from what I can tell they differ from what Jdog has said. In the end, I tend to doubt that white mustang is very much like chem but I haven't smoked WM so I can't say. If it's a bx as they say, almost every damn one of the WM pheno's should reek like diesel fuel in a sterile hospital and there should be no doubt...

Sorry for adding to the confusion but I'm just trying to understand it all. Who did the bx3 of chemdawg in the first place?

G

Wow! Thanks everyone for dropping in and sharing.

Scrappy- yes. At least that was the impression I was under. Chemdawg bx4.
Those chemists look like a geat cross. Best of luck with those. Any pics?

Norcalikush- I've only seen pics of bubba and to honest the thought never entered my head that it looked like bubba. I've got three of them going right now. One has more of a piney smell to it, while the other two have a slight fuely smell. Nothing extreme by any means yet though. Only 30 days in so I think I have a while.

Dusty-thanks for sharing. Either was I'm stoked.

JDOG- thanks man. I knew it wouldn't take too long before you came through. Much appreciated. Like I said, either way I'm stoked because it's looking pretty good so far.

Useless- thanks for coming through.

Stretchpup- respect for the pics man. I'm glad you put them up for a little comparison. Don't think it's looking like too much of either of those. Oh well, hopefully she'll be good to me none the less.

H&L- thanks for stoppin by. Great chemdawg thread. :headbange

cannigrow- it definitely gets confusing once you really delve into it a bit more doesn't it? I've never smoked any white mustang myself, shit I haven't even gotten to try bubba or chem yet, so I figure if it's any cross, hybrid, offshoot, whatever; hopefully it'll be good. There's only one way to find out though isn't there. Grow her out and let her tell her story.

I'll try and keep this updated with weekly shots to see how they progress. If you have any pics you want to add, please do. Peace to everyone.

Tha-GOD

This is NOT my pic of chemdawg d. Only reason I post it is so yous guys can use it as a comparison with all the fakes goin round. 100% Official

G

all it would take to end the confusion, is for Kailua Kid to come online and post his side of the story of the plants lineage...

nice plants cant wait for me to get some white mustang man dont let the online haters tell you what you got if kk says its chemdogg then its that! I 4 one believe that kali mistxchemdogg is the next big thing chemist yeah I like that name thats something I'd pay top dollar for right now!!!

jaydoggs word is as good as anyone elses on this site in my opinion

JDOG6000

Veteran
I love you guys...
Just to clear it up the Trinity indica is in the west coast Dog male genetic's.
Probably the reason KK said it was "most likely a chemdawg line" was because of the west coast Dog side of things.
And incase anyone was wondering.
Even the hybrid I made of white Mustang and Kali Mist has about 1/3 chemdawg 91 phenotypes. There is a chemdawg pheno ,a white Mustang indica pheno and a Kali mist/dawg(reminds me of the #4) pheno.
So ofcourse it's a chemdawg Bx.
But everyone can decide for themselves.

Last edited:
G

Hey everyone. Hope all is well wherever you may be. Just a couple of updated shots just taken today. Not much change since last. Still looking good currently on day 36 of flower. Jdog you're the man. Thanks for clearing things up. If there's anyone's word I'm going to take it'll be yours. As of now still not too much in the smell dept. but I think there's still a while to go. Hoping for the best. Take it easy everyone.