What's new

Purple Urkle Smokey Report.

G

Hello ICMag'ers, Glad you could join me in smoking this bud.

I was gifted this bud from a fellow Ic'er at a smoke out couple weeks ago. This came from Humboldt County, California. And I believe it was grown outdoors. I don't know any of its growing charters tics but do know something about its smoking charters tics.

Terrific exocite appearance of shiny green and purple. The purple is heavy and very noticeable. Many tricomes shine throughout this bud both outside and deep within.

It smells very fruity and earthen at the same time. When you break it apart the flavors rush at your nose and fills the room with blueberry potpourri.

It tastes as a hybrid both fruity and danky. With the fruity kinda winning out as it leaves a very favorable taste of sweetness in your mouth.

Its high is mostly sativa say 75%. My mind is lifted and active in thoughts. I want to do things and do them fast as I don't have the attention span to concentrate on the task at hand. The 25% of the above dank gives me body waves in the center of my chest. So no part of my being is not assaulted by this strain. And assaulted it is as I fail to have any control on my thought and actions. I'm in a deeply profound high and feel there's no escape at the moment.

In conclusion, Purple Urkle is a strongly potent Purple strain that I haven't found many of. I like it. The boys out in Humboldt County have plenty to be proud of.

Last edited:

3legdog

:yoinks: thats 1 beautiful lookn bud & so damn soild with trich's :yummy: . the growr did a fantabulous job in my opinion :wave:

G

Those are some tasty lookin nugs smokey, great bag appeal for sure. enjoy bro

CBF

JohnBudd

Great report Smokey. In the past have not been overly impressed with purple weed. But from the looks of those flowers, and your report, times have changed. Thanks again for the eye candy! :joint:

Azhden

DAMN!! i need to find some PU to grow, i need some color like that in my life.. great looking buds and a great report

nycnoob

Great report Smokey as always.. I haven't heard of any purple urkles on the east coast as of yet.. probably because I haven't been socializing bout MJ..

G

Hey Smokey.

I know a zillion peeps from norcal that run Urk both in and out. Those nugs ya have are more than likely Indoors, as not much of the Outdoor pupred up that dark this season as well never really had much for cold around harvest. I have been wrong before, though it really looks to be indoors. Nice report.

ES

G

whats the rent (before utilities) on a 3 bedroom house in norcal?
:joint:cj

G

3leg, the grower did indeed do a great job. The most potent purple I've tasted. Love to get my hands on that clone.

Thanks CBF, Apreciate your comments. It's certainly some fine pot. I need a pipeling from Humbolt county.

CC is one who knows because he has smoked this strain. And yes it is bro.

JohnBudd, I was with you on the purple weeds. Weak but tasty. Now this is up there with any top shelf strain. I guess someone has unlocked the key to purple potency.

Thank you Azhden, go to the west coast to find it.

Thank you Zilaniz, I hope you enjoyed.

Hi nycnoob, Glad your back with us. Things were a little dull without you. I don't suppose you'll see that on the east coast as it's one of those 'West coast clone only' strains. Sure wouldn't be a bad thing to see it around.

Elkslayer, well thanks for your thoughts, I too lean towards indoor as they're too finely manicured. I just hope those zillion peeps think I'm dead on with my report. Thanks bro!

CaptainJack, I hear you!!! But I believe Cali has the highest electrial rates in the US.

POd, Yes we both gave. But it was a nice gesture.

G

id say your report is dead on but i do agree with es that it looks like indoor urkle

this is my outdoor from this year i will post some indoor urkle soon it looks alot like the pix you posted

good shit aint it

el blastido

Tropical Treats

Nice looking buds smokey, wish we had some good purple strains going around where I live but sad to say nada. Anyways, nice smoke report on the purple urkles. Hmmmm.... maybe Gypsy will somehow get the strains and have it on seedbay someday.
TT

G

The urkle is definitely some nice smoke, one .2-.4 snapper and your set for a while. Ive seen it in person mabey twice.

Azhden

West coast here i come hehe... maybe not for a while, i need to talk to a few people before i just go... know some peeps in Cali, might be able to get a few needed clones from their... In mid US we see crap, only get Canadian Beaster buds here (that why i grow my own now. only the best Name brand for meh) trying to get some TimeWarp, Trainwreck, etc (hard to find/and mostly clone only strains)

I could look at those shots all day long and not get tired of seeing that !
they're almost too pretty to bust up and smoke ..... almost :D

Thanx for the excellent report[again] Smokey.

b_is_me

I have heard purple urkle may be a grand daddy purple crossed with haze, I have smoked a good amount of the GDP and it is quite good. Beautiful shots thanks for sharing

Bonzo

Veteran
Holy cow Smokey! :yoinks: , that is some seriuosly heavy duty stuff eh? Unreal dude. I need to stop into the clubs more often and check on their cuts.

wow!!

peace out

bONZ :wave:

Last edited:
G

Bis_Me- GDP is Urkle x Big bud. There are so many different stories about the Urkle out here, that in all honesty I would just be guessing its actual lineage.

ES