What's new

Autoflowering strain?? cloning? help me out

Hello everyone.

I have decided that I would like to get an auto flowering strain for an outdoor grow I will be doing next year, and decided to start early. I wish to obtain 20 decent sized clones by spring, and would also like to harvest early....like late September early(school reasons), or even earlier. The plants will be located in Ontario, if you need to know know something closer, we'll just say toronto.

Now, I would like to get an auto flowering strain that I can obviously clone, so I am assuming that is needs to be a strain that is photosensitive or something like this?

Can anyone recommend any strains like this (links would be awesome for this)?? The only thing i can think of is top44 since it finishes in 6 weeks. But if i could harvest before September, that would be even better. And I have not read anyone cloning lowryder so im not sure if it can be done on an auto flower strain.

Thankyou
THENGINEER

S

Space Ghost

you can't preserve clones of auto flowering stains. If you want 20 females, why don't you plant about 40 seeds.

Thule

Dr. Narrowleaf
Veteran
What you need is an EARLY strain. Autoflowers can't be cloned.

I would try these if I were you:

Female Seeds:

Easy Sativa
Maroc
Purple Power

Sagarmatha:

Stuporsonic

Dr. Greenthumb:

Sweet 105 (the price is insane though!)

These are the earliest ones out there. You won't be disappointed in the first 3 and they're quite cheap too.

Then there are these northern European strains that aren't commercial yet.

K

kenned

And if you need them to start flowering early, you could always put a black plastic bag over the plants for about 48 hours. That will make them flower..

Rgd

Veteran
Cloning "auto's

Cloning "auto's

If It is a total auto strain, any cloning will be be worthless due to the fact it won't reveg.
Most of the auto strains that are potent have both styles.
Auto and photoperiod sensitive.

This Sweet 105 pheno has been cloned[must keep at 24hrs light] and finshed before the end of August, am i happy!
After being germed [very late]the end of May and planted June 15th.

A percentage of these plants were finished in 85 days and were total auto flower
However, total auto flower plants do not yield that much , though the ones i had were potent,and look good ,the other later ones got giant.

Apparently the sweet 105 total auto has been isolated and you can get either
the larger yield [photoperiod sensitive] or Total auto flower now.
The beans were not cheap but i hear he's gonna put 20 in each pack now
blah blah blah

Last edited:

el_psychedelico

Rgd hey man is it sweet105 on your pics? strain lookin kinda similar LR#2, and they need same time to finish. 80-85 days... strange...
does they have same shitty potential as LR#2? i really wanna now more bout diz strain. can it cost that much money or its just another LR. in russia we have a lot of autoflower ruderalis sativas, which have even 100-120 days to finish, most of them weak, some of them have critical power , but unfortunately next generations have non-stable in thc phenos, probably too wild for breedin them. so thats the reason why i so many years lookin for stable, potience enough autoflower strain. can you recommend diz strain for short-summer qualify outdoor?

...about cloning, i saw on OG someone get clones from most short-timer
LR#1. probably it was mdanzig, dont remember. they start flower just after
they get roots. it was smallest bud i even saw :muahaha:

PS man did you buy regular or fem ? i askin ppl bout 105 fem
http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=65221&highlight=sweet+105
but no one answer looks like some kinda ban for DR seeds here...

Last edited:

masterlow37

Veteran
Damn Rgd

Damn Rgd

Are those really Sweet105's ?!!
How big are those (tall & wide) ?
+ any other info would be appreciated...

Thanx :canabis:

el_psychedelico

early misty non-autoflower strain, it means starting flower at end of august
in best way, or end of september in bad one. but we already have minus 4
at september 20th. so it means smoke leaves, not buds, cough... cough...
like i said before, i tryin many strains... some of them, like amstel gold or
maroc start to flower really early, at mid august or nearly, but anyway they
not finished, and a lot of bud rotten... russian autoflower landraces have
perfect rot/insect/frost resistense but they genetic is 2nutty.

Rgd

Veteran
ok bro..... NO NO NO low ryder ..
i tried LR 1, never never again.. don't care whether it is LR9

gt has a short very very auto that is potent but of course yields low because it flowers very very early...finishes in about 85.

This is the later auto/photo sensitive sweet 105 one and 6+ft and decent yield.
Usually shorter but this was in a good spot.
Done in 105 days..i liked it, so do others.

I don't complain about beans prices./I get em or don't.

habeeb

follow your heart
ICMag Donor
Veteran
your best making seed from your first batch, so you can .. however you want to take things, potentially make hundreds to thousands of seed for next time..

or do this making an indoor room, with a little over 2 month turn around time

habeeb

follow your heart
ICMag Donor
Veteran

I think you can answer that yourself...

second, no, not ok, as were all seeing posts at the top

if you feel like contributing to the site in a manner like this.. well we grow pot, and smoke it, but were not stupid people

A

auto guerilla

soz didn't see your post. i'll stop if its bothering anyone i just thought no one would care cus this thread was from 5 years ago and i want to start a thread.